Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Getting Ready (Solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Getting Ready (Solo)   Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:38 pm

“Just act innocent and cute while playing dumb like you still don’t know English and then people will act like you don’t know any better and help you out a lot. People after all don’t tend to blame a pretty face.” The boy who had been teaching crystal english said to her as he grinned at her.

“I taught you all I can English wise, just look around the school and I’m sure you’ll find all the other things you need to and want to.” Crystal smiled back up to him and spoke perfectly normally and rather formally in tone as she did so. “Thank you, these past few weeks have been quite educational to me. I can not wait until I learn more, so much of the world has opened up alone with this one subject alone.”

He chuckled and nodded “No problem crystal, have fun learning more.” He said as he walked off. Crystal had found rather quickly that she was a pretty quick learner due to being a totally blank slate while also finding it rather easy to learn and remember things after she figured out what he was telling her.

Crystal then walked outside though the moment she got out she heard someone calling out to her “Yo crystal!” She looked over to see a guy she helped time from time waving to her with one hand while holding still  a man who was tied up and had a sack over his head. Crystal smiled and walked over. “Hello John, what do you need?”

He smiled and walked her and the man over to a small golf cart he had brought down a long while back. “I need you to hold him still while I bring him to the torture chamber. I need some info out of him for this target i have planned to kill for some extra cash think you could help me out?” She smiled brightly as she helped him get the man in the cart.

“Sure thing!” She said happily as she shoved the man to lay face down in the back and sat on him as she pinned him down the rest of the way with ther hand and feet. “Thanks Crystal!” He said as he got in the cart and started to drive. “No problem I was on my way over there anyways to go see if anyone was in there.”

Crystal lately had been going to the camber after seeing someone inside and torturing someone. She didn’t know why but he liked watching the people being in pain just as much as she did hurting the people and making them feel pain. “Oh you finally gonna try and use it then?” He said looking to her for a moment with a smile.

“Nah not yet I was just going to plan out my classes while i watch some people going at it. Now that I finished my English lessons I wanna learn a bit more before I kidnap and torture my first person. I want my first time to be perfect you know?” She said casually as he chuckled “Next thing you’ll be saying is you’re looking for the right guy to be your first time.”

He teased making her do a raspberry at him. “I’m not going to go that far I just don’t wanna mess up my first time, I want it to be a night to remember is all, everyone says how great theirs were.” She explained as the man struggled under her. “Oh they are all just making that stuff up.” He said waving the idea off.

“Exactly! I want my stories to be real and epic!” She said smiling brightly as he chuckled and nodded. “Now that’s the spirit!” He said as he parked the cart and got out and helped her take in the man. They then strapped him into a chair in the chamber and Crystal walked out and closed the door.

She smiled brighter and brighter as she looked through the mirror to see what he was doing before focusing and pulling out the lists of classes and started to mark off ones she wanted to take. “Paranormal 101…  Should I learn some stuff from that class? Maybe I think I’m paranormal so that may help… but I may not be…. I’m still not sure on that… hmmm maybe for now”

She though out loud as she made a tick mark by the class with a pencil as she hummed to the sound of the shouting man in the chamber. “The art of stealth….” She grinned “That could help me kidnap people to kidnap if I can’t lure them in!” She then circled the class. “So definitely that one.” She then looked to the next one.

“Hand to hand combat, melee weapons, long range weapons, and parkour…. All very important skills. Only 2 of which I have any remote experience with… If I take them all I may not have enough energy for the rest of my classes let alone all of them…” she thought about it for a bit before grinning.

“Okay I’ll just take two for now and if I want I can go back and take the other ones. I think I fight up close with my hands the most so I really want to further that skill.” She said as she circled the class. “And after that fight with that spider girl I need to learn how to fight when I’m far away from enemies too… So long ranged may be best for that right now until I can further my skills with my powers.”

She circled the class then looked to the next ones. “The state of mind… John said that was a good one to help figure out your opponents next moves and thought process so Maybe I’ll take that one too.” She made a tick mark and moved to the next thing.

“Computer knowledge? I’m not sure I’m ready for that, I’m still trying to figure out basic stuff so computers have to be more complicated than that right? I’ll probably take that much further on down the line. The body manipulation classes don’t seem like they’ll help me so i’ll skip those… Okay 2 sections left.” She looked over the next one.

“Criminal studies seems like it would be important so i know what things have worked in the past and didn’t so I can make better plans based on that so I’ll definitely take that one. Negotiations and their importance. Hmm seems important but I could just work on that later on I guess so I can focus more on my other classes since im already planning on taking 5 others. And finally knowing your poisons.”

She grinned wide then. “Oh I could have a lot of fun with that! I’m so taking that one!” She then circled and looked over her picks and nodded. “Yep perfect line up all that’s left now is to go, sign up, get the times for the classes, start making up the work, and getting to the classes!” She hummed happily and nodded “Yep this is gonna be fun!” She then turned on her heel and started to work on the steps she needed to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (Solo)   Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:37 pm

A bullet flies though the air barely missing several trees as it finally hits the center of a target making a man grin as he spoke into a walkie talkie "Nicely done kid" A mile and a half away Crystal lays on her stomach on top of a rood of a building and smirks as she spoke into her walkie talkie

"So do I get that present now?" He chuckled and nodded "Yep, check out your room i'll be in there...." Crystal got up. "Got it, I'll pick it up on my way to my next class." She said as she went off. When she got to her room she opened a very large box to see a custom made silver and orange sniper rifle and smiled brightly as she bounced happily. She reclosed it after reading the instructions for it before changing her clothes and heading to her next class.

Miley leapt up to a brick in a wall that was slightly stuck out and used it to jump off and grab onto a flag pole that hung off the edge of a building and was a bit lower than the roof. She pulled herself up and perched on it before quietly climbing up and onto the roof. She ended up behind a man standing on gaurd and quickly and quietly held a knife to his throat.

"You pass... I honestly could barely tell you were behind me that time." Crystal then pouted. "You mean you went easy on me again?!" He chuckled and nodded "yep sorry.... oh and you should work on being more silent when you do that parkour you've been learning. She sighed but nodded "Yeah you're right...." He smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Go on and relax before your next class okay?" Crystal smiled and nodded then before making her way back down. For the past month crystal has been buckling down and mastering all the skills she could in the school. At first she was learning extremely quickly though over time it slowed down to how fast most others were learning.

Her friend john had said it was probably due to the fact that she had nothing in her mind before so she had nothing but space to fit in new information like normally a new born baby's mind would be but now her mind was maturing from that and becoming more full so her learning was slowing down to normal standards.

She wished it was still learning quickly but the fact she could still learn was really motivating to her. Soon she would have the skills she would want and the knowledge needed to kidnap her first person to torture...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Getting Ready (Solo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1