Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTwo Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barTwo Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTwo Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barTwo Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 6:54 pm

This woman was continuing to confuse him. She was almost determined to, it seemed. She said that she wasn't planning on buying them drinks because she wasn't the age to do so. So why did she say, "Drinks are on me?" It was utterly confusing the way Americans spoke.

He sat next to her as she ordered, and when the bartender looked to him for an order, he raised a hand up, the universal indication that he didn't want anything. It was then that she asked him what she should call him, or what his name was, probably. He looked at her, his lips forming a line. "Suzaku," he finally said, before returning to facing forward.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 4:35 am

The bartender shrugged as he was informed that he didn't want anything and left to get stuff for her. She looked to him then "You know there are drinks her "You know there are drinks besides alcoholic ones right? I'd be up to buy those for ya, its what i meant when i said I'd buy us some drinks." She sad simply before offering her hand to him then after he said his name. "I'm Jennifer Necowl, it's nice to meet ya Suzaku." She said in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 9:20 pm

He looked at her peculiarly. He had already turned down the drinks, so custom forbade him from going back on his decision. At least without losing some honor and self-esteem. She then offered her hand, introducing herself as Jennifer Necowl. He took it, clearly unfamiliar with the gesture, but shook her hand nonetheless. "The same."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)   Two Strikes At The Bar (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Strikes At The Bar (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2