Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Heck (Tib) Vote_lcapHeck (Tib) Voting_barHeck (Tib) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Heck (Tib)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:22 pm

Okay so maybe this hero..ing... was a lot more difficult than she first thought. Willow thought you threw on the suit, got yourself a name, and capture some bad guys... And well.. no.. You get beat up... a lot... You constantly say dumb stuff on accident, and you get ridiculous wedgies with spandex... Not her best choice, especially when all the other heroes had cool outfits that looked all edgy and stuff, she just wanted a fitting outfit! That's all! And now she had to pay the price..
Nonetheless Spider Girl was swinging downtown where she stopped in Crash Alley, looking for some typical thug activity. Willow was attached to a wall in the shadows where she saw a stray dog, making her hop down in excitement. She bounced for a few second and crouched down, patting it's head. "Who's a good doggy! Who's a good doggy!? Is it you!? Is it you!?" Spider Girl cooed, not realizing the giant beast in the alleyway behind her.

Note to self: Despite being absolutely adorable, don't let dogs distract you from missions.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Tiberius moved slightly having heard her. There was a crash as a trash can was crushed by his tail by accident. He glanced back and she would see his head in profile, the rest of him, though, was straight on. The huge cannon hanging from two of his arms, the four tubes covered in pulsing muscle. Further up she could see a sword even larger than she was tall and honed to an edge that wasn't visible. Then there was the other arm, which seemed to just be strange muscular tubes wrapped around his arm. He looked back at her and the dog. His eyes were burning pools of bright orange then there were the fangs and long prehensile tongue.

He stepped toward her, in reality, to get away from the wall so he didn't break anything, but he was coming right for her. The first sign that something wasn't amiss that was an easy clue to overlook, was that the dog wasn't panicked.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:59 pm

As she was rubbing the mangled dog's face, Willow heard a trash can get crushed behind her. Immediately the girl turned around and faced the giant beast in front of her. Surprisingly, the dog wasn't barking or growling, it just kind of stared up at the beast with its held tilt to the side... She had to protect it. "Get back boy.. Get back." Willow repeated, more scared this time as the monster approached the light. It was so intimidating, and it's guns looked like it could destroy Spider Girl if she moved too fast.
After finally shooing the dog away, Spider Girl would leap to the wall so she was a little bit farther away from that beast. "I don't think you belong here big guy. Why don't you just go home without having a fight." She suggested while attempting to shoot two webs into his arm canon. Sure telling him that she didn't want to fight, then disarming him seemed redundant, but Willow didn't want to die! She had to protect herself and the people, this thing looked like a huge threat and if it could smell fear... well Spider Girl was stinking of fear.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Tiberius watched her his face showing no sign of feeling or emotion. Then she shot at him, she clogged his cannon and the tubes that had been wrapped around his arms unfurled suddenly into long tendrils each tipped with a sharp claw. The tips whipped around quickly and dug the webbing out of his cannon. It watched for a moment before speaking in a voice far too human, "Why don't I belong here?"

It stepped toward the middle of the alley, his head would turn up to keep looking at her and the cannon did as well. She wouldn't know it but the cannon pointed where he was looking unless his arms couldn't move that way, like behind him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:14 pm

The thing talked!? And instead of attacking it just dug the spider web out of its canon... Okay this was way too weird. She felt like a prey at this point with how calm and collected it was, on top of the fact that it wasn't pouncing immediately. This was dumb to say, but she felt like she was trapped in a spider web, and he was the spider. Yikes. "Well you stick out like a sore thumb and have giant canons on your back.. and canons for arms.. and spikes for arms.. Basically you're dangerous." Spider Girl told him, walking upwards on the wall so she was farther away from him. He smelled gross.
"How about you go back to your home and disable those weapons of yours? I'd feel a lot better if you weren't walking around Jump like that." She asked, getting ready to attack or dodge at any point.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:22 pm

Tiberius just stared at her for a second and said. "That's why I'm in an alley and not on the street... and these are my arms... I can't just disable them. Not arms like weapons, they're my literal arms." He turned for her so she could see there was no seam, that this thing before her was all natural. "The only way I can not walk around the city like this is to leave it. And then I couldn't do my job," he said sounding frustrated as he looked down at the floor, the cannon lowered as well to aim where he was looking.

The giant kicked a rock in a classic kid manner of dealing with getting in trouble. "What'd I do anyway?" Tiberius demanded his attention snapping back up to her and the cannon snapped up as well.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:43 pm

That was his body? Well that kind of suck... She couldn't imagine having swords for arms or guns for legs, how would you go through the airport? Well.. He wouldn't ride on a plan because he's a- NOT THE POINT! Man she was getting off track easily, she couldn't help herself her mind wandered like that when she was nervous.. And man those guns made her nervous. Again, instead of attacking her it kicked a rock, making Spider Girl flinch, only for him to ask her what he did wrong.. Well technically he wasn't doing anything wrong, but she wasn't going to tell him that. "Just like any other guy I see walking down the street with rocket launchers and armed to the teeth, I stop them and send them to jail." She explained, kind of feeling bad.. He couldn't help it, right? Unless he was lying to her, which wouldn't be surprising.
"So consider this me stopping you." The hero chimed while shooting a web on a street light above, swinging around the monster. She'd attempt to wrap the monster in a web which would be make shift hand cuffs until she could get the cops to detain him.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 9:51 pm

There was a sudden shift in his mood when she started trying to wrap him up. "I would recommend you stop before I start defending myself." He was moving just enough to shred the webbing with his immense strength. If she had superhuman hearing she could hear the muscles in the cannon moving. The darts were being loaded to be fired.

He raised his sword and whip as well clearly becoming angry. "I have as much a right to live in my body as you do yours. I'm not the one attacking people unprovoked. How about I restrain you and see what you think?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 8:50 pm

Despite wrapping him a cocoon and landing on the wall, the monster was able to rip free with ease. Spider Girl could also hear it's body begin to move and change, almost like it was loading a gun?? And guess who happened to have giant guns on it's back like a Blastoise... great...
He went on to say that he had just as much of a right to live in his body as she did hers, which was completely true. Anybody should be able to live like anyone else, that's what made this city so special... but... he could be lying. "I wish I could believe you.. I really do... But what If I let you go then I see later that you're using those weapons for evil? How do I know those are actually attached to your body? I've never met you or seen you before, yet you're literally armed to the teeth. Do you see what kind of position I'm in right now?" Willow explained, trying to get him to see her point of view. At this point she was ready to clog his canons once more, she was really jumpy at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 1:47 pm

Tiberius sighed and just opened fire shooting out poison coated needles from his cannon. "If I am to be a monster regardless of my actions why should I bother trying to fight it any longer?" he asked. The tendrils of his whip began clinging to the building and pulling him up it as he shot all twelve of the darts at her. He would continue climbing as another cluster was loaded into place.

"Remember girl, I was reasonable, YOU made me this way." He was trying to get close to her using the whip to climb the building. She could pretty easily read that the intent was to use that massive sword on her. The 'guns' on his back if she paid attention were breathing rather than any form of weapon. His weapons didn't even seem to be grasped by hands instead just attached at his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 6:37 pm

Luckily she was preparing for the attack and was able to dodge with ease, back flipping on top of the building to get farther away from him. Man he seemed angry.. She would be too actually, but Willow was too stubborn to admit she may be wrong.. Also she had no solution considering what he was, so there was that. His reasoning for attacking her was because she kept calling him a monster, which in fact she didn't.. She just implied it.
Just as she landed on the roof, he began chasing after her... Maybe she could get him towards the outskirts of town? Then make him stay out? That sounded reasonable enough until she found someone who actually knew what they were doing. Until then she ran away from the beast, seeing as it's giant sword really had the urge to slice her in half. "Hey hey hey, if we're being honest here I didn't technically say you were a monster!" Spider Girl instigated, shooting webs at his face before jumping off the building and landing in the street.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 6:55 pm

Tiberius swung his sword slashing the web out of the air. She had dodged him but he wasn't done. He came over the side of the building and saw she was now on the street. He roared in anger and leapt off landing in the middle of the road so he didn't hurt anyone else.

He attracted screams through from bystanders when he was visible. And he pursued the girl, he had a thought suddenly and yelled. "She's attacking people with no cause, I'm pursuing from a previous run in a few streets away." He had the evidence on his body while she was uninjured and unmarked. "Officers join in the pursuit of the criminal."

He lowered his head and kept running at her his weapons held close so they wouldn't break anything he wasn't intending. He chose his placement having to dodge traffic without much grace in his pursuit of justice. He wasn't firing at all now that she was in a place with bystanders.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 4:56 pm

The webs that were meant for his eyes did no good, he sliced them out of the air and roared in anger.. Or frustration.. Or maybe both.. But that wasn't the point! The point was that it gave her enough time to leap into the street and run away from the beast, the ground shaking when he landed as well. All of the bystanders began running and screaming, leaving the scene as the beast called out, making police officers run to him with their guns drawn. He was trying to get the police officers on his side, but they were equally as scared as everyone else, they didn't trust him! I mean.. look at him! They fired off several rounds at Tib, Spider Girl still fleeing from him. "Whoa whoa whoa! Why did you have to get them involved!?" Willow called out to the monster, shooting two webs at his face just to irritate him.
At this point the hero was swinging from building to building, getting a nice momentum going. She didn't know why he thought he could turn the police against her. He was a giant monster, had no evidence, and the police liked her after she stopped some petty crime for them! They knew who she was!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heck (Tib) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heck (Tib)   Heck (Tib) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heck (Tib)
Page 1 of 1