Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Weaver
Today at 4:12 am by Bloo

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Yesterday at 11:38 pm by Fox

» The Shovel Men (open)
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by Bloo

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Yesterday at 9:25 pm by Bloo

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Yesterday at 11:36 am by Energy

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Yesterday at 5:08 am by Gwen

» Who has time?
Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:47 pm by Dar

» Heroes Of Today
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 am by Energy

» The Arrival (Open)
Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:59 am by Energy

Top posting users this week
Dar

Megabot

Energy

Bloo

Fox

Noble

Tython

Silent Night

Gwen

Top posting users this month
Dar

Megabot

Energy

Fox

Tython

Pikazard

Bloo

Sterling

Nano Donna

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

To boldly go...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kahliir

PostSubject: To boldly go...   Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:37 am

Greetings all, I have a question regarding the Sci-Fi part of DC lore. From what I gathered of what have been established in the great unknown is a political entity called the 'Galatic Space Agency' could anyone care to explain what this orginazation is or its size on the galaxy stage. Reason for wanting to know this is that I wish to have a character who is an alien captain of a crashed spaceship on earth due to an intergalactic battle and hailing from a very advance race from mega structure creations and of sorts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: To boldly go...   Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:50 pm

Hello friend, I'm Moon and I'm a moderator on this site! Okay so the GSA is something I made for my character Eric, an alien who is currently hiding from the GSA. This was supposed to have an impact on the site awhile back, but because of the person who was helping me left the site.. well nothing really happened. Right now the GSA is basically an agency that attempts to ally itself with all these planets to gain power. They trade weapons, minerals, and even slaves, angering some or helping others. My biggest inspiration for this was the British Trading Company (specifically from Pirates Of the Caribbean ) where they basically attempt to take over everything, own everything, and trade what they want for their own gain. With that being said, if you make them angry you have a VERY good reason for your planet to crash Earth to hide or after a galactic battle.

Right now the GSA doesn't trade with Earth, at least not now, but we could always thread where they do. Also I should note, this isn't apart of any DC lore, this is simply my own lore to make my character fit in better! Feel Free to use it as well!

Here's a link to Eric who uses the GSA:
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5585-eric-axxelt-done

Here's a link to a list of alien species that talk about which ones are apart of the GSA. You may go ahead and add onto it if you'd like!:
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5176-alien-species

Does that help at all?

Love, Guts, and Chocolate Cake.

Spider Girl - Cuelphihly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kahliir

PostSubject: Re: To boldly go...   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:02 am

Ah thank you for enlightening me Moon! The concept is indeed interesting, a lot better then the state of the galaxy in DC Lore as there were not much in the Sci-Fi side, yes there were a lot of aliens but not much interstellar civilizations, at least from whatever I could find regarding the maps. Only thing I could find about the state of the galaxy was this map from Green Lantern Animated Series.

As you could see it's not very big and given it's not canon it's not reliable. Anyways I have to say the site reestablish canon is much better ^^

Regarding the 'galactic battle' it was just a idea for the character to stay grounded because If I make a explorer I would need a reason for him to stay. But with the list I am sure to come up with a lot of unique ideas ^^ Thank you again for helping me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To boldly go...   

Back to top Go down

To boldly go...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Medical Bay-
Jump to: