Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Learning is fun... and very needed if you cant speak... or read (solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Learning is fun... and very needed if you cant speak... or read (solo)   Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:10 am

Crystal sat on the couch happily in one of the hive's hang out rooms. A rather mean looking student though walked up to her and spoke to her. All she could tell was that he was telling her to do something. He then said the same thing again more angerly making her blink in confusion and tilt her head to one side. He then grabbed her shoulder but before he could do anything further a fellow student rushed over and pushed the guy away.

He yelled at the guy and the angry looking one walked off shaking his head as the other then looked to her and smiled. "Sorry about that he is easily annoyed." She tilt her head in confusion to him making him blink. "Can you not speak english?" She just stared at him though making him chuckle. "Okay I'll take that as a yes, here follow me I can help teach you."

He held out his hand to her making her blink in confusion but she took his hand. He gently pulled her to her feet and lead her into the library. He then sat her down at a table and grabbed 2 books. He sat down by her then and opened them both. One was filled with scribbles, and the other was full of pictures. She looked at them curiously as he flipped through one of the books and then pointed to a picture of a tree in the book of pictures.

"Tree" He said a bit slowly then pointed to a scribble in the the book. "Tree" She looked confused but then he slowly moved his finger along and sound out each part for her before saying once again in full. "Tree" Her head then perked up as she understood what he was doing, he was teaching her how to speak like everyone else in this odd place, and teaching her how to read the odd scribbles, that scribble he pointed at must mean tree which was apparently those big green things in the park!

She then slowly spoke the best she could. "T-t-rrr-eee, tr-eee.... Tree!" She looked to him and smiled brightly when he gave her a nod to say that she did it right. He then continued on and kept working with her on each new word. After most people left the library due to the time the guy got up and grabbed a small book and held it out to her.

She blinked but took it and opened it up. There were many words she didn't understand but most words were very simple and ones that they had covered. He then had her put the book down and flip back to the beginning of it. He then had her point one finger out and placed it on the first word. "The" He said for her then gestured to her to tell her to try. "Thuuuh... the" he nodded ad guided her finger to the next word.

"Day," He then moved her finger to the next word and let go and let her move her finger as she went along. "W-was n-nice a-a-" "And" "and warm" There were many times that she had to have him tell her what the word was but she continued on to read the book and the words in her own actual voice with a normal american accent. After they finished chapter one he stopped her and spoke slowly for her.

"We should rest... long day tomorrow. Okay?" She slowly nodded understanding his words for once. "Okay. Continue, tomorrow?" She asked hopefully and he smiled softly as he nodded and pulled out a piece of paper and drew a clock on it and then its hands pointing at certain numbers. He handed it to her then. "Be here, when clocks, look like, that." He said pointing to the paper and she nodded "Okay, see, you, tomorrow!"

She said happily after thinking about each word to make sure they were the right ones that she wanted. He then left and she watched him do so before looking down at the paper and smiled happily before putting it in one of her jacket's pockets. She then grabbed the books they were working with and closed them. She stacked them up and carried them out with her as she went back to her room in the dorms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Learning is fun... and very needed if you cant speak... or read (solo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1