Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Vote_lcapGuilty (Open) [M/IG] Voting_barGuilty (Open) [M/IG] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Vote_lcapGuilty (Open) [M/IG] Voting_barGuilty (Open) [M/IG] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Guilty (Open) [M/IG]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Empty
PostSubject: Guilty (Open) [M/IG]   Guilty (Open) [M/IG] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:03 am

"Well well well, what do we have here?" the officer sneered as he looked around the quiet home. While a man laid sick in bed, his wife sat crouched behind him, their two children cowering behind their mother. "Please...we haven't done anything wrong..." the woman pleaded. Another man standing next to the cop's partner snickered. "Yeah right. I was looking around at the wall today, and I didn't see anyone from this house there. Looks like someone was skipping out on work today, hmmm?" "Please...my husband just became very ill...usually he is the one out working, but he has become to weak to even get out of bed. My children and I had to get medicine for him, w-we couldn't make it out to the wall today. Please, just give my husband time to get better and we will - " the women was cut off as the officer's boot slammed into her face while her children screamed in fear. "See, I don't think you get how this works. There is no excuse for breaking the rules, no patience for those who refuse to follow them. People like these - " the officer paused, gesturing to the man who had reported the family " - get ahead in the world by following the rules and reporting those who don't. People like you and your family are punished. Severely." Another boot swung towards the woman's face, however it was caught by the two children desperately trying to protect her. The officer looked down in annoyance. "...Well now look. Your rebellious behavior is spreading to your children. Corrupting them and turning them away from being model citizens. See what good it does them." the officer pulled his foot from their grasp and picked the two children up, tossing them roughly across the ground to his partner. "You take them, I'll get the woman. You-" he started, looking at the worker. "Stay here and watch the man until we get back." The man nodded as the officers took the two children and the woman, dragging them out of the house.

Unbeknownst to the occupants of the household, two figures stood watching the situation from a rooftop across the street. "So Kole, which of them are the guilty ones, hm? Do I get to play with all three tonight?" The shadowy figure asked. Kole shook his head as the scene unfolded. "Not all of them. The man gets off with a warning. He's too foolish to understand what's wrong with this system. I'll take care of him." The teen's eyes narrowed as he looked at the policemen. "However, there is no excuse for their actions. They use their positions to take advantage of and terrorize those beneath them. They are guilty." he finished, as Erebus started to chuckle. "Oh good. It's been a while since I've had some fun." Kole looked over at his clone. "...You killed three muggers yesterday..." Erebus shrugged. "Eh, what can I say? It's just what I do. If you prefer, I could just go back to killing everyone~" Kole sighed, not even bothering to reply to the jeer. "Let's just get moving. I'll take the worker, you handle the cops." Erebus rolled his eyes, giving a mock salute. "Yes sir!" he replied sarcastically, as the two morphed into shadows and traveled down the side of the building, splitting up to take on their separate targets.

"Hurry up with her. These kids are a pain, so I want to get rid of them as soon as possible." The partner called back to the first cop as he walked out the door. "Yeah yeah, hold your horses. She's a bit heavier than she looks." the first cop called from the doorway. His partner rolled his eyes. "Amateur..." he muttered as he turned the corner into an alley. As he rounded the corner, a shadowy figure greeted him, raising an arm that was holding a revolver. "Nighty night." the voice called out cruelly as Erebus pulled the trigger, sending a bullet between the cop's eyes. The children screamed in pure terror as the cop fell dead, retreating back around the corner from the evilly grinning figure who seemed to melt into the shadows. Meanwhile, the other cop swore and dropped the woman he was dragging upon hearing the shot. He stormed towards the the corner as he saw the children running back from it, pulling out his radio and calling in as he moved. "Need backup in the Residential District. Shots fired, and potentially an officer down. Moving to chase the - " the officer stopped as he rounded the corner, only to find nothing except his partner's dead body. In the next instant a shadowy bladed ran him through from behind as a voice whispered in his ear. "Boo." Erebus pulled the blade back out, watching the cop slump to the ground next to his partner. He had already turned around with the intention of heading to the house when the radio crackled to life. "Unit one, officers are en route to your location To provide support. Please confirm." The bat cursed, picking up the radio and fumbling with it for a moment before finding the transmit button. "Cancel that HQ, we're all fine hear. No need for backup." The radio remained silent for a moment before the voice responded. "Identify yourself speaker, what are you doing with Unit one's radio?" Erebos swore again, smashing the radio against the side of the alley before retreating back towards the house. Kole, we've got trouble incoming soon...

Meanwhile, the man who had reported the family was slowly turning into a nervous wreck. The gunshot had put him on edge, and the resounding silence that followed was doing nothing to calm his nerves. He glanced around the room nervously, and after a few seconds of silence heard a floorboard creak. "Who's there?!" he cried out, pulling out the gun he had carried on him, waving it around wildly. "You'd better stay back, or I'll shoot!" Out of the corner of his eye he saw a glint of light reflecting off of something and turned wildly, pulling the trigger. The clang of metal striking metal resounded through the house for a moment, before the Kole stood up from behind his shield, glaring at the man. "Citizens are allowed to own guns, but only one bullet is allocated per person. Do I have that right? Sorry, I'm new here. I'm not entirely certain of all the rules yet." he spat out coldly as he moved towards the man, shield forming into a staff. "What I do know is that people like you will do whatever you can to get ahead in a society like this, especially if it means others take a fall. Consider yourself likely I judged you an ignorant buffoon, or you'd have dealt with my partner like those two cops. He isn't as lenient as I am. Remember that next time." the boy finished, quickly closing the gap between himself and the man before whacking him with the staff, knocking him unconscious. Kole had just finished with the man when the two children came racing into the house, pulling their mother behind them. They froze as they saw Kole, whose face shifted into a kind smile. "Hey kids. Can you take your mom and dad into one of the back rooms? It probably won't be safe here for a little bit." The two children nodded slowly before moving over to their father and, with the help of their slowly recovering mother, moved into one of the back rooms. They had just closed the door when Erebus entered the house. Kole looked at him with a frown.

"You couldn't have taken care of that a bit more carefully? You probably traumatized those kids quite a bit." The bat sneered. "Lay off me. The hero stuff is your gig, remember? Besides, we've got bigger problems." Kole nodded. "I heard. We can't just leave now, otherwise the family will take the fall once the other officers show up. We'll have to do what we can. I hope you haven't had your fill yet tonight." The bat smiled nastily. "Who, me? I'm always hungry"

5 minutes later

Erebus cursed as he drew his head back from the doorway, narrowly avoiding the bullet that came sailing in. "Looks like there's still about five officers out there, and I'm down to a couple of shots. I could really use a plan here hotshot." he called back angrily to Kole. The teen closed his eyes, trying to think of a solution. Leaving or surrendering are not options, we need to end this so that the family stays safe. It doesn't sound like they've called anything in yet, so if we can take care of these remaining cops we should be good to go. The only problem to figure out is how? "That's not exactly helpful!" the bat yelled again, peeking around the doorway quickly to fire off another shot. One more down, one bullet left. What do you got? the bat thought to Kole, who was currently drawing a blank. Man, we could really use some help about now...
Back to top Go down

Guilty (Open) [M/IG]
Page 1 of 1