Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Voting_barA long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Voting_barA long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A long time coming (Invite only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 8:32 pm

"Yeah. It's great to see you too Ella." He said finishing the hug and then shaking Fen's hand. "And I've heard good things about your abilities as well." He began to motion around, then trying to walk them towards the elevator pad. "Welcome to the Titans Hub. An abandoned undersea naval facility about 500 miles off the California coastline. We're right by an area of volcanic activity providing geothermal power, so we can pretty much stay down here indefinitely." As they got in and began rising, he explained.

"We making out best we can. We have to make runs up to the city in civilian garb to get food, but I'm working on a way to process local flora and fauna into food so we can stretch out the food we have to buy." He said. "But it hasn't been easy. We lost Yang and Suzuki in the tower explosion, and Garnet was broken. We're keeping her gems in stasis, and so far, her condition hasn't degraded. I hope that I can understand the gem energy retention structure to one day bring her back. Toji is off doing his own thing, and after all we've lost... I don't blame him. Just giving him space." With that, the elevator stopped, raising into a massive control room with a holographic display The entire roof was glass, and the view into the ocean aroun them was glorious. "Welcome to our command and control center. Don't worry about the glass. It's reinforced tricilicate composite. It can take a torpedo explosion at close range."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 9:05 pm

He did have his hand held out for a handshake, but Ella elected to hug him instead, he was slightly taken by surprise but he hugged her back. He didn't linger too long at all before letting go. She then introduced the person she brought with her, Fen. If Meta remembered correctly, Fen was the name of someone who helped out Garnet one time. Fen then shook his hand, putting rather noticeable strength into the grip, Meta produced the same amount of strength in return. They may be meeting as allies, but Meta could sense some meaning behind the strong grip.

Meta then followed the group as Harmon started talking about how the base works. Meta was noticeably stiff when he mentioned their fallen comrades, he was silent and his expression betrayed nothing, but one observant enough might notice the slight change. Once the talk moved on he was more or less back to normal though. He waited for the new recruits to either ask questions, or for Hotwire to move on with his talk.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 9:21 pm

Ella watched as Fen and Meta uncomfortably held their each others hands... for a while... they looked competitive and highly intimidating, as if they were trying to scare each other? Was this an Alpha male thing? Ella expected that from Fen.. but Meta? That was new. The girl just quickly followed behind Harmon in attempt to remove herself from the testosterone, only to be uncomfortably short to everyone. In attempt to make herself more comfortable while listening to Harmon, Ella backed up into Fen so her back was on his chest. She didn't feel uncomfortable being pushed against him at least.
While listening to the Titan Leader, Ella couldn't help but feel upset. In just one day, more than half of the team was dismantled, just like that.. it wasn't fair.. they were doing it for the good of the people and they were punished. She hated the way this cruel world was, they needed to take back Jump for the fallen Titans.

In a way to comfort Meta, Ella lightly put her hand on his arm, just to show she was there. She could tell how tense he got after listing off the loss of life, those were his friends.. his family... He was upset whether he wanted to admit it or not.
Finally they got to the hub, it was amazing! Ella's eyes lit up as she ran to the center of the room and looked at the glass ceiling, admiring the ocean above them. "This is magnificent! Did you build this all?" She asked, turning her attention back to Harmon.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 9:35 pm

Harmon seemed to make it a point to focus his friendliness on Ella, which took effort from Fen and Lamb to not upset him. Meta, on the other hand, seemed to take the firm handshake as a challenge. He matched Fen's strength, making the teen fight back a scowl. If the man didn't look so soft spoken and borderline harmless, Fen might have found the man threatening. He was taller and bigger than Fen, for sure. There was just something about him that didn't inspire Fen's usual competitive streak. So when they ended the handshake and Ella not so subtly pushed herself away from Fen, he found himself more worried about that than showing he was the alpha.
Things had been going great with them before, but they meet up with these Titan's and all of a sudden he's introduced as her partner in crime over her boyfriend, and she deliberately puts distance between the two of them? Needless to say, Fen felt out of place. These weren't his friends and he suddenly felt like he was here alone.

He followed behind Harmon with his hands in his pockets and a bit of a snarl to his features only to have Ella back into him shortly after. He was getting real mixed signals here, but felt better with her close. He wrapped his arms around her waist for a tight hug before releasing her again. Hotwire explained the state of the Titan's, and Fen's jaw clenched when he heard the news about Garnet.
He wouldn't say it out loud, but the Gem helped him through a tough time. He was planning on dying in the fight they had together, but Garnet refused to let him give up. He felt like he owed the girl.

But the solemn tone didn't last. They saw the Hun and Ella was amazed, fawning over the craftsmanship. Fen just let out a whistle. "Now half bad at all."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 4:46 pm

"Nah. I couldn't build something like this. Well, I mean I could. If I had the resources. It was built back during the 60's by the US Navy, and they've been maintaining and upgrading it ever since. But they stopped using it and left it staffed by a small skeleton crew around the end of the 90's. After a number of missions, the US government owed us a couple favors after recovering a lost Navy vessel, and when we requested a place to set up shop that was off the grid when the registration act passed, they gave us this." He exposited, motioning around to the base. He then handed the key back to Ella. He also reached into his pocket and grabbed another key, handing it to Fenrir.

"Now magic isn't really my thing, but one of our old members made these keys to synch up to a series of leyline portals. There are a number of them all over jump city, so getting around is pretty straight forward."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 7:21 pm

When Ella touched his arm, he didn't visibly thank her, but his features did soften slightly, which was the only indication given that he appreciated it. He also noticed Fen having a reaction to hearing about what happened to Garnet, he understood his pain, but if he wanted to be comforted he'd probably prefer for it to be Ella that comforts him. Meta listened to everything Harmon said, but he didn't really need to. This was for the sake of the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 11:46 am

Harmon explained that this was actually built by the Navy and instead of having to build it on their own, the Government gave it to them as a thank you present. That was so amazing, imagine only being a teenager and making the government.. well owe you something! I don't think these Titans realize what a crazy life style they live, or if they did they already gotten used to it. Nonetheless Ella was still star struck, and even more thankful when Hotwire gave them both a key. So basically they could get around anywhere in Jump through portals? Man this was gonna be fun, she was gonna savor this short time she was a Titan.
Ella would walking over to a near by table and lean on it, looking around. "Okay... before we go on I just want to Thank you all... really.. Not just for me, but on behalf of Jump City. You guys are TEENAGERS and you've gone to hell and back.. some people take that for granted.. So really, thank you." She told the last two Titans from the bottom of her heart. "And I know this may only be temporary for us, but I will do my best to honor the other Titans and help you guys in any way possible.... But before I actually start crying I think we should finish the tour."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Fenrir was pretty impressed to hear that the Navy owed the Titans. The organization seems to have been a pretty impressive bunch, with pretty impressive leaders. As much as he hated to admit it, Fenrir harbored a good amount of respect for Harmon. Ella apparently agreed, going on about how impressive it was for teens to be doing these things and how much they've gone through...
Fenrir put a hand on her shoulder as she spoke, hoping to give her enough reassurance to keep her from crying. He wanted to tell her that she was just as amazing. She's saved lives herself, and even died to protect others once before. She was way too young to be making a sacrifice like that... but he decided to let the Titans have this moment. They'd earned it too.

"She's right. You guys are amazing."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 11:05 pm

"Thanks." Hotwire said punching in a few more numbers on a keypad and then turning back to them.

"We'll do everything we can to keep things running. If you want, we can show you to your rooms." He said walking back over to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Before everyone moved on, Ella stopped to make a speech, thanking them for everything they've done for the city, then swearing to do her best to honour the deceased Titans. Fen agreed that they were impressive. Harmon didn't seem that bothered, merely saying 'Thanks'. Meta, on the other hand smiled brightly Thanks Ella, that's really good to hear. I needed that. The tour then moved on, with Meta following along.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 10:35 pm

So she kind of rambled on for a bit, not meaning to sound preachy but definitely sounded preachy. Her face was slightly pink in embarrassment, especially when Harmon's response was only 'Thanks'. Man he must hate her after that, well maybe not hate, but he definitely was upset. I mean she did just bring up their lost comrades, maybe that was going too far... ugh she was the worst. However, Fen backing her up made her feel better, and then Meta... actually smiled!?! What was this!? He even thanked her and said he needed to hear that, then just continued on the tour. Ella's mouth was left hung open as they began walking away.
Nonetheless, Ella just followed after the two, staying close to Fen as they entered the elevator. "So do we have a hangar here? Or a work out room?" The girl asked shyly, not wanting to make Harmon more mad than she assumed he was.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 11:28 am

Fenrir noticed Harmon's lack of response to Ella's statement and how much it deflated her. He tried to give her a reassuring pat on the back, but he knew that she was more looking for Harmon's assurance and not his. Meta seemed to respond well to it, smiling despite his stoney posture.
In response to Ella's question,, Fen spoke up.

"It has portals to teleport us here. I'd be surprised if it didn't have a workout room, hangar, X-jet..." He started rambling, but caught himself. He smirked,, continuing his list of cool stuff in his head.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 1:39 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 5:56 pm

"We've got a lot of things. Hangar, Gym, Aquaculture Lab, Holographic Training Arena... T-Jet." He explained, leaving that last one pointed at Fenrir. He explained leading them to a hallway.

"These are the rooms. As you can see, Metamorphi and I are already set up in ours. The basic room comes with a lot of the basic amenities, but feel free to bring whatever you need to make it yours. If you want, I can probably figure out a way to bring all your stuff through in one go. Or maybe make a special trip out in the T-Jet." He said, shooting that last word again at Fenrir.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 6:20 pm

As they moved along, Ella asked if they had a hanger or a workout room. Fen pointed out that if they have portal technology, they probably had stuff as fundamental as those rooms. Harmon listed off the different rooms they had, seeming to put special emphasis on the T-jet. He then lead them around the rooms. The door to Meta's room was open, if they looked inside they would see it was completely plain, with no decoration or personalisation, other than his name on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A long time coming (Invite only)   A long time coming (Invite only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A long time coming (Invite only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next