Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Chat Box Skin
Today at 9:14 am by Emmz

» Over Your Head (E then Open)
Today at 8:27 am by Energy

» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 8:06 am by Energy

» Trainie Mod Applications
Today at 7:22 am by Energy

» Site Background Skin
Today at 5:29 am by Energy

» My Plans As Admin
Yesterday at 6:57 pm by Emmz

» Magic Spell Brainstorming
Yesterday at 5:41 pm by Dar

» Thanks ^-^
Yesterday at 5:30 pm by Bloo

» Mission Passout
Yesterday at 6:58 am by Shadowwalker

Top posting users this week
Energy

Bloo

Shadowwalker

Kip

Dar

Noble

Emmz

Megabot

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Shadowwalker

Bloo

Megabot

Noble

God King Ferg

Kip

Hellbreaker

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bloo, Emmz, Energy, Hellbreaker, Rin, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:13 pm
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Sansational Ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megabot
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Sansational Ideas   Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:49 pm

Hey guys. So I know I haven't been around as much lately but right now I finally feel like trying to do things, and I'm not at work this time!

So I'm gonna post this here to hopefully get back into doing things with everyone. First off I'm too lazy to go through the entire thing but have been told that HIVE took over Jump City. Great. That creates an interesting problem for freelance vigilantes and stuff don't it?

So I was thinking that maybe we could try to get a Titans East thing going here. I mean, we have places like Steel City and stuff that mostly gets ignored. And I wanna try to make use of it. But I don't want to be the only person doing anything there. So would anyone be interested in trying to get a team together? And my reasoning behind this is that my character Daniel would be conflicted about... everything after HIVE took over.

Some other fun things to consider with his daddy having a piece of territory but that was the main one I wanted to focus on.

2/19/17[10:10:25]Mega: You Bloo it there [10:10:46]@ Bloo: Shut up
My Characters
Weaver: cornflowerblue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Sansational Ideas   Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:06 pm

I've been suggesting a Teen Titans East ever since I got here, I feel like it's long overdue as well..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

PostSubject: Re: Sansational Ideas   Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Quite some time ago, we had a Titans East. If memory serves, it's happened since then as well. There are pros and cons. On the plus side, more members get to be Titans, which is awesome. It can also lead to some fun interactions between the two Titans teams. However while it has some benefits, it also has a few requirements - one of which being a minimum number of active members. When there aren't enough members to keep both teams alive, they end up getting forcibly merged, which I can tell you from experience is extremely confusing and frustrating. That being said, the main reason for having a Titans East is linked to its main pro: More members get to be Titans.

The only reason I'm playing the Devils advocate here is that I don't think that that's a problem right now - the original Titans team is in hiding with most of their members either dead or missing. Currently, the only active Titans in the city to my knowledge are the new team, reforged by Riot and currently comprised of him and Ao. Two active Titans and three more in hiding doesn't exactly constitute the need for a new team, as a new team is generally formed when there aren't any more slots left on the current team (or teams.) I'm all for a Titans East, but I don't think now is the time to form one. Once we get past this arc, or even just a little further into it, I think making one would be a great idea. For now though, if you want a character who is a Titan, I'm sure Hotwire is recruiting if his character can be found, and Riot and Ao have retaken the island where the tower once stood. Feel free to pm either of us and work out a way to meet through rp. I can't speak for Hotwire, but Riot will certainly take any members he can get.

Megabot
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sansational Ideas   Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Ah. See I was not aware of ALL of that goings on. I was mostly speaking in terms of "crime doesn't just happen in Jump City, it's everywhere."

Guess I just need to get my bearings back first before I can figure out what to do with Daniel xP

2/19/17[10:10:25]Mega: You Bloo it there [10:10:46]@ Bloo: Shut up
My Characters
Weaver: cornflowerblue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sansational Ideas   

Back to top Go down

Sansational Ideas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1