Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Stowaway (Dart) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Stowaway (Dart) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Stowaway (Dart) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Stowaway (Dart) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Stowaway (Dart) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Stowaway (Dart) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Stowaway (Dart) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Stowaway (Dart) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Stowaway (Dart) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Stowaway (Dart) Vote_lcapA Stowaway (Dart) Voting_barA Stowaway (Dart) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Stowaway (Dart) Vote_lcapA Stowaway (Dart) Voting_barA Stowaway (Dart) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Stowaway (Dart)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A Stowaway (Dart) Empty
PostSubject: A Stowaway (Dart)   A Stowaway (Dart) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 9:21 am

As the cargo plane landed in the airport, the stowaway stood up and walked towards the man whom he paid off. "Thanks, I thought I'd be stuck in Jersey." The man chuckled and handed Kris his bag, filled with weapons and contraband. As the cargo bay door slowly opened, Kris was in for a rude surprise. The man he had paid pulled a gun and put it to the young Assassin's head, "Don't you dare move." Kristoff sighed, [color=red]"I suppose I'm not getting my money back, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A Stowaway (Dart) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stowaway (Dart)   A Stowaway (Dart) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2016 9:39 pm

Out on the air-strip, moving in fast, was a rag-tag team of gun-wielding paramilitary that wore an ensemble of clothes only unified by green bandannas tied around their upper arms. These were the hastily appointed secret police. They - along with Jump City's entire airport, fell within the jurisdiction of the new regime's 'Green Zone'. This was Aequalitas territory.

The group piled up in a semi-circle below the cargo ramp, aiming their guns at Kris. Amongst them was a man dressed in a hooded jerkin and wearing a mask with an almost sardonic expression etched onto its features. He had both hands tucked behind his back as he observed the plane's interior.

Envy met the stowaway's eye, "Oh dear."

The aircraft in question had been on a supply run. Trade was hard to come by these days and so the regime was relying on these smugglers to bring in goods. As Kris had found out, the pilot was of a flexible moral character. He would happily accept bribes for passage - and would happily betray his passenger for further reward. Aequalitas had let it be known he held tattling in the highest regard. Condemn a neighbour and you would be viewed in high esteem.

What question remained was the identity of this hapless fool and the nature of his business. Few people intentionally came to Jump City these days. Least of all to the 'Green Zone' which had outlawed immigration. This truly was a cold reception.

"Step down so I may see you better." Envy flicked a hand at one of his police, "Frisk him. Bind him."
Back to top Go down

A Stowaway (Dart)
Page 1 of 1