Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Coping (OPEN) Vote_lcapCoping (OPEN) Voting_barCoping (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Coping (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hornet

RPG character
Name: Devyn Boyd
Code Name: Hornet
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 6:02 pm

The beach is somewhere Devyn always loved to be. It was open, refreshing, quiet at night. All he could see was blue, then he emerged. Devyn rose out of the water with a push. His brown shaggy hair had been pulled up into a small ponytail to keep it from going everywhere. He took out the hair tie and grabbed his towel off of the sandy shores. With a thud, he fell over onto the beach to stare up at the clear sky and the stars. It had been a while since he did that. In fact, the last time he was here he was with his mother.

He had been swimming to blow off some steam. Tonight weighed heavy on him. His mother was killed in front of him, and he felt the weight of it. He missed her, even though they weren't particularly close later in life. She was still his mother, and the only thing Devyn wanted was to have her back. But he couldn't. So he went after criminals who threatened the lives of others. To give back what was taken from his mother: a chance at life. He couldn't do anything to save her. He didn't have a fully-functioning suit, nor did he have his super speed. Even with these powers, he still felt useless. He couldn't find the man who killed his mother.  He sighed and looked out to the ocean.

"I'll find him..."

Devyn tied his hair back up and dove back into the ocean to blow some more steam off.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 7:01 pm

Ao watched the boy silently from further down the beach with her jean vest's hood up and her hands in her jeans pockets. She wore a black short sleeve shirt under it and black chucks as she eyed him. It was odd seeing people out and about at night. Usually people would be either hiding inside, looting, or being shot on site. She then started to walk over and sat down by the waves as she watched him silently. It was an odd sight to see a girl just staring at you in this world but in her would staring at someone doing what this guy was doing was something that was bound to happen. This world seemed more off and strange by the moment and right now her attention was mostly on the question of what kind of person would be out swimming this late, and why was this guy swimming so late at night.
Back to top Go down
Hornet

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Devyn kept swimming, not knowing that someone was close by watching him. He just had to get rid of all this pent up anger and sadness. He needed that release, so he kept swimming. Eventually, he knew that he had to get home for the night. Everyone knows nighttime is when the crazies come out. He stumbled his way out of the water, tripping on a rock. Devyn hit the ground with a thud, and he just sighed. Pushing himself up, he glanced something out of the corner of his eye; movement. Hastily, he clothed himself and turned to face the person.

"I don't know who you are, but if you're looking for trouble, I wouldn't look here." He said sternly, putting on a guise of being tough. At 6' tall and 180 pounds, Devyn figured he'd be slightly intimidating. Rather, he was terrified. What if this was another enemy? He'd have to figure out somehow.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Ao rose an eyebrow as he tripped and fell, this guy definitely didn't seem like the type that would be so bold to be out her at this time of night in an area like this but she may be wrong. She then smirked slightly and shook her head as he seemed to try to intimidate her. "You can't intimidate me like that... I took down and made men far larger than you cry before..." She slowly got up then showing him that she was much smaller than he was. "I'm not here to attack you if that is what you think that's my plan..." She arced her back backwards to stretch it out a bit. "No... I'm just here watching you out of curiosity. Where i'm from people don't tend to be in open areas like this unarmed this late at night... so this is a very odd and questionable act to me" She put simply and casually.
Back to top Go down
Hornet

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 1:14 am

Devyn looked at her confused. Someone so tiny, and yet she's made men bigger than him cry? That's not terrifying at all. He sighed and turned around, gathering his things. He wasn't trying to pick a fight or anything, but it was hard to trust someone. He didn't really feel like talking, but maybe something would come from this. And she said he was unarmed. That took him for a loop. He was never unarmed; he was the arm. After collecting his things, he turned to face her. Not a second later, he was 10 feet from her.

"I'm never unarmed. And I come here to blow off steam. You know, you gotta let the anger out somewhere. And if for some reason trouble showed up, well, I'd be gone before they could blink."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 2:35 am

She watched his reaction seeming pleased slightly about the fact that he took note of her words and didn't toss them away like most would. She then observed him as he gathered his things and noticed how fast he moved. It seemed like she may have speedster on her hands. He said that he as never unarmed and based on his intimidating stance he tried to give off he may have been ready to fight as is which only lead her to believe that she had a speedster on her hands even more.

With is final statement he confirmed his probable speedsterness. She nodded then in a chilled out manner. "I see, so why were you angry? Or is this sensitive info for selective ears only?" she asked casually "If it is sensitive information then let me ask you this out of curiosity. You are a speedster correct? If so how fast are you would you say?" She asked seeming to be just completely out of curiosity due to not seeming like she had any bad intentions for what info she may gain from all this.
Back to top Go down
Hornet

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Devyn looked at this female with curiosity. He had never met her, yet she was interested in who he was and how fast he was. Either she meant to implore, or she was here for other business. Devyn didn't care though, because she was right. He was angry, and he was a speedster. Blowing off steam worked, but Devyn knew if he didn't talk to anyone about what happened, he'd eventually implode and lose his mind.

"Well...," he sighed, "I am a speedster, if that's what you want to call it. I move fast, but I don't know how fast. I've honestly never measured. Weird for a science nut, right? But I don't do it for the heroics. I could go out there and help stop crime if I wanted to. But I'd rather stick to my own battles."

Here it comes.

"My mother was killed right before my eyes months ago, yet it feels like yesterday. I put on the prototype of a flight suit and chased after them, but I was cut short by a bolt of lightning. It struck me and I was in a coma for six months."

Devyn's eyes glistened with tears. He didn't want to show the emotion, but something had to give sometime.

"Six whole months I couldn't do a single thing to avenge my mother's death. That monster of a person is still on the loose... I need him gone. So that's why I'm angry."

Devyn turned around, wiped his eyes, and began laughing a bit.

"Thanks for listening, but do you normally pry into random people's lives on the beach at night?" He joked with her, trying to reset his mood.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 2:50 pm

She watched him silently as he started to explain everything. He wasn't what this world called a hero so to speak, he was more jut out for revenge it seemed which she could respect. She didn't seem too phased about hearing of his mothers death but looked to him with understanding eyes like she know what he must be probably be going though. She then shrugged as she looked him over once more. "Your welcome it seems like you needed to let something out to someone who wouldn't hold what you said against you...I'm glad that i could help in that part. Where I am from things like what you went though is very common to a heart breaking level..."

"I have seen people countless times die due to holding in their anger and feelings in for so long... No matter who you are everyone needs to let out their feelings even if its for a brief moment or else they will turn into something they don't wish to be..." She gave him a reassuring look. "Here things like what you went though don't seem to be as common so i believe that you will find who hurt you and your mother so much... My only suggestion is to make sure you don't hold in your feelings... if you do by the time you find them you may have already lost a part of you that you wanted to keep... I wish you luck in your search." She put simply but in a calming manner.
Back to top Go down
Hornet

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 3:07 pm

"Where you're from, that's common? I couldn't imagine that. This... this hurts something unimaginable to me. But I'm gonna find this guy, and he's going to pay for what he did." Devyn stated. Then he realized something. He just spilled his guts to someone he didn't know, and he knew nothing about them. Well, sometimes, you gotta make friends. "And who are you, if you don't mind me asking? I'm Devyn, but my enemies can't know that." He said plainly. After all, if she was his enemy, she probably would have attacked him by now. He slid his hands into his pockets and looked up to the moon. "I'm trusting you aren't an enemy, so you get to know my name." Devyn said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 3:18 pm

"A far worse earth than i think anyone here could imagine based on how things are here.... This is after are a far nicer earth than i think anyone from my earth could ever dream of..." She said simply looking to the city as she spoke then back to him once again. "Azar Alli Necowl... Don't bother looking me up... Not even I could find me of this world here... To be honest all i could find in necowl is my cousin who is apparently dead along with all other necowls here... which... is worry some... and suspicious...." She said with a thoughtful tone. She then looked back to him and smirked "As you may have assumed if i was your enemy i would have attacked you by now... or well you would be seeing a mask right now... not my face..."
Back to top Go down
Hornet

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:22 pm

"Your Earth? Wait, you're telling me you're from another Earth... like, another dimension?" He asked quizzically. Devyn was dumbfounded as a person, but amazed as a scientist. How did she come to be? His mind slowed down the second she started talking about the deaths. She was right for sure, its suspicious to say the least. "What about your Earth is so much dangerous than ours, if I might ask?" He asked. Devyn was curious. He had so many questions, but it sounded like someone else needed to get something off of their chest as well.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:39 pm

She nodded "That's exactly what I'm saying" She said simply. "Well... our people have a different idea of justice...." she said with a rather dark expression as memories flashed though her mind. "No matter who you are... what you are... what you do... any crime will cause the police and the heroes of my world to hunt you down until you are dead or some how manage to make it to the jail to turn yourself in... They think that they are destroying crime but all they are doing is killing people who are really villains but mostly people who know no better...."

"I even saw then unload a gun into a child once as they were just trying to get food for themselves...." she blinked ad shook her head to get the memories away "In my world there are no real heroes like we have in stories of the past... we just have government trained heroes who are worse than the police... and vigilantists like me... out population is made of of people who are hiding fro everyone in fear that they may be killed and people who are being constantly hunted for what their family has done.... our villains consist of monsters that cant be killed or literally wont die...."

"True monsters and then we have revolutionist villains who fight for the same thing i did when i was in my world which is to fix the world into one like this.... but they break far more rules and take lives unlike me... When i came here and looked up info about your world i was shocked to see the population of it... and shocked to see that California wasn't a ghost town...." She put simply like they were facts of life. "I cant get over that people don't wear masks here... that they just show off their faces and somethings their names so carelessly... but it would explain the massacre of 2013 in jump in my world..."

She eye twitched slightly as series of images of the event went though her mind but she forced the thoughts away making her expression go dark. "I've seen far worse things though than i have told you here just now.... but I hope that you can understand why i say that my world is one that i doubt any of you could even imagine..." She said looking to him then as he would be able to see that the whites of her eyes were actually black as the light from the moon removed the slight shadow her hood had on her face before.
Back to top Go down
Hornet

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 4:57 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that. Life must have been terrible out there." Devyn said as he looked at her face. With the moon's light, he was able to see her a bit more clearly. His face took a more serious expression when he saw her features. Her eyes were something else. "That's... interesting to say the least. I was not expecting that." He chuckled a bit. After all, she was from a different universe than he was. "Aren't you afraid of being out this late given the problems this city has? I'm sure you have powers too, seeing as you made your way to this Earth, but its still unsettling." Devyn inquired. He always could get away from trouble before it found him, but he wasn't too sure about his friend here.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 5:08 pm

"It is but you get used to it... or go insane... or die... then you don't have to get used to it." He then said something that made her blink and look to him full then "what..?" She asked a bit confused. He then asked if she was scared and she seemed to nearly laugh. "Nights in my world are far worse then ones here... ones here are a happy skip through the park... so no.. im not scared... Though.... you should know that it wasn't my abilities that brought me here... but I asure you if i got attacked I could handle myself.. Normally at night i have to go on patrols while being constantly gunned down by police.... So this is nothing compared to that..." She assured him.
Back to top Go down
Hornet

RPG character

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Devyn nodded at her. He understood that she was strong, he just didn't know how strong. He checked his phone for any kind of notification, but all he found was that it was midnight and his phone was dying. He cracked a bit of a smile. It felt good to release some of that built of emotion. He really needed to vent, unbeknownst to him. After all, he didn't really like meeting new people, but something about this person seemed different. "Thank you for listening to me banter about my life. I definitely needed it." Devyn said looking at her with a small smile.

OOC: If you want to, you can bring some heat this post with some small thugs or whatever, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coping (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coping (OPEN)   Coping (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coping (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next