Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTalk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Voting_barTalk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTalk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Voting_barTalk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Talk about a 3D movie (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk about a 3D movie (Closed)   Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Her head ache continued as Meta approached her and asked.. well he asked the most obvious question. Ella was squinting, the throbbing not subsided quite yet, she really wish she had her purse with her, she had Tylenol in there! "What happened to me... well it doesn't really matter." She began, scratching the back of her head. "I've been trying to stay hidden and that doesn't really go well when Jump City is kind of constantly getting attacked by giant monsters and robots of sorts." Ella admitted, letting out a small sigh. She didn't want to talk to him for too long, she rather have ran off and maybe left him uncertain if that was really her or not.. but she had to know. "How... How are the Titans? You? Hotwire?.... I just want to know before I leave..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a 3D movie (Closed)   Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Ella dodged the question about what happened to her, instead saying how she was trying to lay low, but it was hard with so many attacks on the city, something Meta could definitely identify with. Based on her body language, he could quite easily tell that she was quite uncomfortable, maybe it would have been better if he had never tried to strike a conversation.

It seemed like she wanted to leave, but there was something she really wanted to know first, she asked how the Titans where, then specified him and Hotwire The Titans are doing great. We've been really busy, but that's the kind of life you lead when you fight crime in Jump City. Hotwire is doing fine, or at least he's acting as if he's fine if something is bothering him. I'm doing fine too, it's just stuff like this is difficult without someone to depend on. It's a good thing I had you, someone dependable.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a 3D movie (Closed)   Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:23 pm

The blonde let out a sigh of relief, happy to hear how the Titans were doing. The only time she saw things on them is when they were facing some kind of horrible threat, and that's if she happened to be in the room while cleaning something. Basically unless she wasn't cleaning she wasn't seeing what her friends were doing, Ella also preferred to isolate herself, if she watched the news she'd get antsy ans want to go save the world or something. It was hard laying such a low profile in a city like this.
Meta also said he was happy she was here because she was dependable, something that made her look off to the side. That was a lie.. "I'm not dependable.. I'm a liar... I don't deserve your praise.. really.." She mumbled, not quite sure why she was still here... She wanted to run off and be done with it, but at the same time she wanted to talk to someone about this all. She had all this pent up emotion and didn't know what to do with it. "That was... dumb to say.. Sorry.. I'm just confused, I'm sorry I just... I don't know what I need... But I'm going to go.. Please stay safe." Ella explained, turning as she begun to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a 3D movie (Closed)   Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 3:00 pm

Ella didn't seem to accept Meta's praise, instead saying that she's not dependable and that she is not deserving of praise, Meta was slightly confused What do you mean by that? After that, she seemed slightly at edge, as if she wanted to run for it, but she said one last thing. She said that she didn't mean what she said, she was just confused. She then started to leave, asking Meta to stay safe You too. If you ever need anything, please do just ask. As she left, he took out his communicator to tell his teammates that the troll had been taken care of, then carried on his patrol.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a 3D movie (Closed)   Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 7:39 pm

(I'll just end this here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about a 3D movie (Closed)   Talk about a 3D movie (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk about a 3D movie (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2