Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Vote_lcapBumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Voting_barBumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Vote_lcapBumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Voting_barBumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Empty
PostSubject: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 2:45 am

Crystal walked through the park looking around curiously and in aw at all the people animals, trees and life that was around her. She couldn't help but smile as she stared up at sky it was so pretty and- Crystal then ran right into another person and fell down due to it. She winced at the pain of falling on her butt but blinked and looked to the person who she ran into and held up a thumbs up to say she was sorry and to see if they were okay hoping that the thumbs up would be taken as a 'are you okay' question but just to be sure she tilted her head to one side to show that she was confused but hoped that the combo would mean 'are you okay?" and be taken that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:07 am

Mackenzie is walking around in the park and is watching a couple of teens doing some dances with some music she doesn't like. All of a sudden she feels someone bump up nto her and when she looks down she sees the girl give a thumbs up but then tilts her head. " are you OK" she asks the girl
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 7:35 pm

Crystal blinked when the girl asked her a question rather than answering her. Though it seemed like the girl was probably asking the same question Crystal was. Crystal stood up and slightly stumbled as she held her hands slightly out to the side to keep her balance. She stood up straight looking back to the girl and smiled brightly before giving her a thumbs up to tell her that she was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 2:02 am

Mackenzie smiled as the girl gives her a thumbs up. "Oh were you trying to ask if I was ok?" She asks the girl. As she watches the girl get her balance she lends a hand in case
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 10:40 pm

Crystal looked at her hand as it was offered to her and gently grabbed it as she was getting up and blinked as the girl helped her to her feet. She smiled though happily at the assistance in order to thank her. The girl then sounded like she repeated the question, did she not understand her? Or was this a new question? Crystal didn't know she she just gave an unsure looking thumbs up hopefully this was correctly answering her question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 7:07 pm

mackenzie looks at the girl confused for a minute and then realizes something "do you not know how to talk?" she tries to ask her
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:50 am

she blinked at the girls next question. She wasn't sure what she said exactly but she could hear the word talk. A reoccurring word that was said to her upon others learning she didn't know their language or at least when they were starting to realize this information. The girl could be asking if she knew how to talk but she wasn't sure. She didn't want to possibly answer wrong again so she just did what she normally did when she didn't fully get a question. She tilted her head to one side and gave a confused look to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 7:17 pm

Mackenzie did a sign of what she meant. "Talk" she says as she moves her hand like a claw as if to indicate that she was talking.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 5:29 pm

Crystal watched her hand movements that confirmed that the girl was asking if she could talk. She shook her head no, though she could say an introduction and her name but she didn't know how to say i can talk but i can only say this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 4:57 am

Mackenzie nods "would you like me to teach you?" She asks as she symbols what she says with her hands again. She watches the girl to see her response.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 5:20 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the delay

She watched her carefully as she gave the hand signals and nodded after taking a moment to figure out what she was talking about. She nodded then and smiled brightly seeming to like the idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Mackenzie smiles too and points to a spot in the park where they can sit back and relax. "Alright I am going to teach you the basics." She says while showing her some pen and paper. "We will start with the alphabet" she says as she writes the letters down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)   Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumping Bumps are Bumped (Rose then open)
Page 1 of 1