Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Vote_lcapPartnership (HIVE or Invite) Voting_barPartnership (HIVE or Invite) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Vote_lcapPartnership (HIVE or Invite) Voting_barPartnership (HIVE or Invite) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Partnership (HIVE or Invite)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Empty
PostSubject: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:20 pm

After leading Malan'tai through her room, followed by a quip of his own, Lust would show him the entry way to HIVE. The main hall opened to a high ceiling area with a large marble pillar in the center, engraved in it the HIVE logo with the founding members and founding date. Around the walls were pillars holding up the giant ceiling, every so often there were sections of chairs and couches in a circle for students who wanted to study or relax (there were even some chess boards). "Welcome to HIVE academy." Lilith introduced, leading him down one of three hallways which went toward the dormitories. Not many students were out, being late and all, but the few that did murmured a 'hello Mistress' and scurried down the hall. "This is where the dormitories are, to the left is for the teachers, to the right is for the students. They can choose to stay on campus or not, but it usually makes life a bit easier for everyone if they choose too." The sin explained, motioning to the two sides as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:25 pm

Malan'tai smirked a bit when they were calling her mistress. But kept his composure and just listened he lifted from the ground effortlessly when she was done speaking going up and inspected the pillars before coming back down. ['word' inside the quote represents air quotes] "So then 'mistress' where shall we start, the dormitories or the teachers lounge. You know this place better than I do." He would walk around taking in everything that was visible, including the students and any powers that would be visible.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:34 pm

Greed was taking a rare day off. Normally if he wasn't busy with HIVE, he was busy with his drug empire. The rare occasions he wasn't busy with either of those, he'd made a bad habit of killing some of the younger, stupider heroes. So the fact that he was even bothering to kill time lurking in one of the students room was strange... but he had to admit, this particular kid had a rather stocked piggy bank. Greed relieved him of it, then heard the distinctive 'hello mistress'.

"Oh yay." He mused, half serious half sarcastic. He grabbed his knife off the nightstand and got ready to leave when they walked by. Who was the new guy? He came out behind them, and let out a whistle to get their attention. "New guy, heads up!"

He threw the knife at Mal, wondering just what made this recruit important enough for a tour. Besides, it wasn't like he had any attachment to the thing. It was just a random knife he found in the kids room.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:41 pm

While she walked down the hallway, Malan'tai would be inspecting the students and pillars, only to come down and tease her for being called mistress. "I believe it's a fitting name for myself." She remarked, going into the student side of the dormitories. "Each dormitory is either a twin or single room, coming with a bed, bathroom, closet, and weapon storage. Furthermore, each room is equipped with top of the line security system that needs a hand scanner to get in the room. Of course teachers can get in any room, but we didn't want to have certain students lurking to where they were supposed to." Lilith explained, her hands behind her back as she continued the tour. "Each student is re-" The sin begun, only to be cut off by her brother's voice. She turned around just in time to see Greed throwing the knife, not even flinching as it was sent flying towards Malan'tai.

"Hello Lucifage, care to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:47 pm

Malan'tai followed after Lust testing one of the scanners himself which of course didn't open. He was nodding and smiling at this impressive hall that he assumed she had at least paid for. He heard a voice saying heads up and turned slightly it he wasn't super fast or reactive right now. The dagger would end up hitting him in the head. There was a light shimmer in the air and the knife bounced off the air in front of Mal sending the dagger bouncing from him and sliding across the floor. "Ah this must be another of the sins. I am Malan'tai, I run every news channel in this country and a few outside. I also used to run hive and the government Wrath has taken over."

Malan'tai extended his hand for a shake, his eyes showing a completely different message though. Almost a warning not to stand in his way or try it again. "I'm sure we can count on working very closely together."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:59 pm

Greed's attack was rather disappointing. At first he feared that he'd killed the man so coldblooded like that. Murdering was starting to come easy for the Si- or not. There was a shimmer and the knife was sent sliding across the floor. An obvious miss. Then, Lust took the honor of introducing Greed. Or Lucifuge. Curious. The man wasn't fooled though, and called out that Lucifuge was a Sin.

"Oh? The news, and ties to the government and old HIVE?"
Greed sounded genuinely impressed, reaching out to take Mal's hand with a smile.
"I'm Lucifuge. Or Lucy. Or Greed. Whichever you prefer. I run a rather successful drug ring and on the side, take orders like a nice minion from this one. Hoping to get a crown, or something nice out of it eventually. We'll see where it goes."

Then he looked over to Lust, as if he'd forgotten she was there. "And my apologies. How are you today, mistress?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 10:13 pm

The knife bounced off of Malan'tai, followed by a greeting that was more of a threat then anything. The two almost seemed to try to out do each other, bragging in a nonchalant way, followed by Greed acknowledging her in an insult-ish way. Lilith just chuckled and turned her heel, he was just acting like a brat younger brother, it was refreshing. "I'm giving Malan'tai a tour, you are welcome to join us." Lilith explained, brushing off his attempt to make small talk.
The sin would walk towards and empty room and put her hand on the scanner, allowing her entrance. Inside was two beds on either side of the room, accompanied by two dressers and two desks. "This is the standard layout for each room, but we've had to make some adjustments for students with special requirements." She explained, thinking to the room they replaced with a giant fish tank for a student that could only breathe under water. He even had to walk around with a tank on his head just to breathe, but he was great for under water missions.

"The staff rooms are very similar, they are just much larger." Lust continued, heading towards the door to lead them another way. "Shall we continue?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Malan'tai shook his hand and said. "Come along, it's nice to meet more of the family. For the record though, if I want something I don't ask. I take it, maybe not immediately but it will become mine when the time is right. I'm sure you can tell we have that in common, we'll work on some details later."

Malan'tai followed along with Lust checking out rooms with interest. He checked the quality of the furniture as well as the linens. He nodded simply before rejoining them outside the room. "So the teachers share rooms as well then? A cost effective move to be sure, but I'm sure some don't appreciate it."

"And what sort of classes do we teach here? Anything worthwhile or are they all to become the master mind?" He said it more to get a rise out of her than actually trying to insult her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 10:49 pm

Greed smirked widely at Mal's description of himself as he shook his hand firmly. "A man I can respect, I say. I have a similar disposition." Lust didn't seem interested in the small talk or the introductions being proper. Greed scooped up his new knife, tossing it around in his hand for a moment, then found himself following along with Lust's tour.
"Ah. I don't know about the rest, but I don't share a room. I don't believe anyone on the staff does, though I'm sure they occasionally share a bed." He added the last part with a cheeky wink to Lust.

After Greed's jab, he found himself chuckling at Tib saying that the kids were training to be masterminds. "Masterminds sounds like a stretch. They can be rather useful tools, though... Don't tell them I said that though. They might take it personally."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 11:06 pm

"The teachers don't share rooms, at least not that I'm aware of." Lilith noted, shooting Greed a playful look. Malan'tai then asked what kind of classes they teach, Greed answering with a sarcastic comment on how they aren't masterminds. Instead he called them tools, which was mostly true. "Yes we may use the students, but in the end what they do with their gifts are up to them." Lust explained, walking them down the hall towards the cafeteria. "We teach things from how to handle yourself in battle, to how to hack, all the way to mastering your transformation abilities." The Headmistress continued, opening the doors to the main eating area where a few stragglers were gathering their food. It resembled a high end cafe, with little workers during the late hours.
"A basic cafe, nothing too much to see here."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 12:23 pm

Malan'tai nodded as he listened to them both he commented to Greed. "I have a lot of you guys traits within me, it's how I've gotten so far along. And could you really call them useful, just because something isn't useless doesn't make it useful." He shrugged lightly remembering most of the people here were human.

He followed along looking into the cafe he glanced around the room and asked. "Did you manage to keep any of my old crew? Or had they all scattered by then?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:09 pm

As much as Greed was enjoying this tour, he was starting to remember that he already knew his way around this place. "I have a pretty good eye for value. I tend to get rid of things that aren't of value. Every once in a while a job comes up where you need a kid with specific talents to make life easier. I like to be prepared for it."

As they made their way to the cafe, Greed stayed a couple steps behind. "Speaking of being useful, I've got a few things I need to check on. I don't think I can afford to waste any more time here. If you need anything in specific, Mal, you can get my number from Lust. I don't work cheap, but I get pretty good results. Don't let the lady convince you otherwise. I'll see you around, Mal. Lust."

With a half nod he spun on his heel, taking his leave there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partnership (HIVE or Invite)   Partnership (HIVE or Invite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partnership (HIVE or Invite)
Page 1 of 1