Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Vote_lcapEzekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Voting_barEzekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Vote_lcapEzekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Voting_barEzekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P]   Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:34 pm

Full Name: Ezekiel Hutsman
Codename: N/A
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Neutral
Relation to character: Close family friend, butler, body guard, almost like uncle

Hair Color: Short, dusky brown
Eye Color: Dull brown/gray
Height: 6 ft
Weight:
Description: Usually has a blank expression, not very spectacular in looks but would be considered a decent looking man. He has broad strong shoulders, and under all that butler attire are actual rippling muscles. Needless to say, he works out. Because of his healthy lifestyle, he doesn't look as old as others would at his age.

Powers:

Mastery of Krav Maga: Ezekiel studied other marital arts, but none stuck to him as much as krav maga.

Projectile master: Ezekiel has the strength and coordination to turn almost anything into a projectile.  Of course, a crayon or a book wouldn't necessarily be deadly, but knives and pens can. By turn into a projectile, I mean he can toss anything like one could toss a throwing star or knife, but harder so something like a balled up sock could feel like a small rock being thrown at you instead.

b]Athletic body[/b]: Even though he's technically not in service anymore, the butler works out almost daily, and keeps his diet balanced. Not sure if this is necessarily an ability or not.

Stamina: Due to keeping his body healthy, Ezekiel can last longer in battle than those of average caliber.

Track star: Ezekiel can run very fast

Weaknesses:

He's human, everything can be his weakness.

Skills/Strengths:

Personal trainer: When he needs to, he can motivate people to better them selves, weither it's educational wise, physically, etc.

Dietitian: Ezekiel is very precise and careful about what he eats, and if he needs to he can help others with their diets

Hunter: No, not with a gun, but Ezekiel has been taught how to stalk like a predator before taking down his prey.

Combat strategist: Ezekiel was trained to come up with plans that fit the situation, and is able to change it at a moment's notice if needed.

Survivalist: Ezekiel was trained how to survive in the wilderness or off of the most meager of supplies.

Lock picker: Ezekiel has been taught how to pick regular locks

Equipment:

Ten silver butter knives

A pocket knife

A flask of holy water and a small bible

Habits/Quirks:
Likes to cook

Enjoys reading

Enjoys working out

Enjoys tea

Personality:

Place of Origin:

History: Ezekiel wasn't always a butler and a body guard, he was once part of an elite group that specialized in hunting evil demons and monsters. Ezekiel was assistant captain of the group, but was on the verge of leading his own group one day, because he was so good at what he did, and he handled each mission with a fiery passion, why you ask? Because his best friend was killed by a pack of demons, and he was determined to find their nest. Ezekiel also used to view demons as blood thirsty, lustful, heartless beings. Until he met Anthony Quincey. He was on a solo mission that day, he was looking for a gang of demons that were suspected of human trafficking. As Ezekiel was busy inspecting the lair when he heard arguing, he hid so he could listen in. It happened to be between a demon named Anthony and a demon named Slasher, and apparently one didn't like what the other was doing. After the heated argument calmed down, the demon named Anthony stormed out of the office he and his brother had their quarrel. When Anthony got a good ways away from the office, he confronted him, threatening to kill him if Anthony didn't give him the info he needed. Anthony calmly told Ezekiel all he knew, and afterwards told the man he was getting into something he shouldn't want to. Ezekiel scoffed and shrugged off the demons warning, he then took Anthony into custody just in case that was some sort of threat, and Anthony didn't fight back or protest.

Ezekiel kept Anthony in the cell at his base, telling him that he'd deal with him after he was done hunting down the other demon. Anthony merely smiled at him and said "Indeed, however, I must ask you to please release me before it gets too dark, my wife hates sleeping alone...", Ezekiel was actually a bit surprised by this, he didn't view demons as the marrying type, he automatically assumed he was just trying to get out early and told Anthony to stop with his tricks. The demon gave Ezekiel a serious look "You don't believe me? Well, here, look" he said before showing pictures of his wife, Hana, he also showed his wedding ring. "Please, I'd rather not leave her alone too long, were expecting a child after all..." . Ezekiel, a bit conflicted, decided to let Anthony go, but warned him that he'd keep his eyes on him. Little did he know how close of an eye he'd actually keep on him. (If you were wondering, he wasn't able to find Slasher afterwards)

A week or two later, the leader of Ezekiel's group told Ezekiel that he'd be going undercover to monitor a demon he had recently apprehended. Anthony. The captain explained to a confused Ezekiel "He has direct communication with the suspected demon, and not only does that mean we could get valuable information from him, we could have an agent, you, spy on any meetings they have". Ezekiel didn't much like the idea of "babysitting" a couple of demons after years of demons hunting training, however, he wasn't about to argue with his boss. After a clean shave, a haircut, and getting the proper clothing, Ezekiel applied for the butler job that the Quinceys had available, and his captain made sure that he was hired. The first few months were a bit awkward, Ezekiel had to try his best not to give himself away, but Anthony, on multiple occasions, insisted that he had heard Ezekiel's voice before, and every time Ezekiel would deny it. Until the day he was unable to, which was the day a gang of demons, hired by Slasher, attacked the house. Ezekiel knew that he should've stayed low and called the police, but the demons were going to kill Anthony's pregnant wife, Hana, so using his years of training, he fought the untrained gang off, with the help with Anthony, who revealed his demonic powers for the first time in years.

It didn't take long for Anthony to make the connection, but instead of feeling skeptical, suspicious, or angry that a demon hunter played as their butler, he laughed at how ironic it was, "The demon hunter the butler of a demon! How hysterical!~". Ezekiel was confused at first at Anthony's reaction, but couldn't help but laugh himself. After a bit of laughing, Anthony have Ezekiel a genuine smile "Thank you so much for protecting my wife and child, really, you don't know how many times that actually happens, but it's usually less...", Ezekiel looked concerned, why would people try to kill Anthony and his family? Ezekiel hesitantly asked why, and Anthony gave the butler a sad smile "Since my brother is in some very controversial business, he sometimes has people come after him, and sometimes they come after us because I'm related to him..." He said, he then gave Ezekiel a smile "Thats why...I'd like to know if I can hire you as more than just a butler, but as a body guard, I've seen that you're very skilled, and with our child on the way, I don't want to take any chances". Ezekiel was a bit conflicted, so he said that he'd just have to see, his assignment might be over sooner than he thought.

Ezekiel spent more months with the family, and started to get attached, Anthony and Hana treated him more like family than a butler, and sometimes he'd forget that he was on duty. The attachment only deepened when Pierce was born, Ezekiel treated him like he was his own nephew. However, despite his strong attachment to the family, he was still supposed to be spying on conversations and giving his hunting group Intel, and so far he hadn't been getting much on location, but lots of Slasher's evil deeds, he was indeed very dangerous. Ezekiel would sometimes question why he wasn't directly in the action anymore, but then he'd find himself playing hide and seek with Pierce or enjoying hot tea with Hana and Anthony and his doubts would fade away.

As months turned into years, Ezekiel found himself more and more comfortable with the butler gig, considering continuing his services with the Quinceys, and though later in the years he was starting to get called back in the action from time to time, he felt better at the house making sure that Pierce and his mother was safe, he took pride in being a butler and a body guard, which seemed a bit odd at first, but he soon shrugged it off, because not only could he better himself physically still, he could catch up on some reading and expand his mind as well, and better his cooking skills. Ezekiel couldn't imagine life being any other way.

Until Slasher got directly involved with Pierce.

Ezekiel and Anthony suspected something the night that Pierce claimed that he and Veronica Walker broke up, and especially when Pierce started to get sick all of a sudden. One night, Ezekiel heard Pierce and someone else sneak out of the house, he wasn't sure what he was up to, but he hoped that he and Veronica had decided to patch things up and were doing typical teenager things, like sneaking out, however, he probably should've told Pierce's parents, but of course, he didn't know what was about to come.

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel Hutsman, [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Active Characters :: Supporting Characters-
Jump to: