Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Spreading the Ashes (Open) Vote_lcapSpreading the Ashes (Open) Voting_barSpreading the Ashes (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Spreading the Ashes (Open) Vote_lcapSpreading the Ashes (Open) Voting_barSpreading the Ashes (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Spreading the Ashes (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Spreading the Ashes (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Spreading the Ashes (Open)   Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Friday May 6th 2016
Downtown Jump City
5 pm
Following this

It was not twelve men who advanced on the JCPD, but a body of one-hundred. And as they marched the length of Jump City (from Crash Alley to the administrative district) they attracted new followers, new voices, until it was not even a hundred anymore but twice that many. A swathe of disaffected humanity, bringing traffic to a standstill as they surged passed. All coming to rest in the expansive car-park reserved for the police and their helpers.

At the head of the crowd, Envy climbed onto a wall overlooking the precinct. He flicked the switch on a megaphone and spoke with spiteful glee, "Let them hear you!"

Spoiler:

"Hey ho! No show! Hey ho! No show!"

"Don't they know they're outta bounds! When our police start killing hounds!"

"The people know and they see! Better free that OAP!"

The air was alive with slogans and vitriol of all kinds. The crowd held up their colourful signs and painted banners. Messages like 'Save Albert! Don't let the coppers win!' and 'I'm so angry I made a sign!'. But all that was nothing compared to what half the crowd carried. Pieces of rubble picked up from the prisoner's destroyed home. Stones of concrete and slabs of rebar. Dangerous items for an incentivised mob to possess.

The protesters had been reluctant at first. But Envy had made sure to pay off a number of people to act as shills. Their support seemed wholehearted and genuine, quickly swaying the rest. And now - frenzy held their hearts. It was pandemonium out there.

And this was only a small piece of the war HIVE planned to wage. There was no way the police would be able to operate in the midst of this firebrand of a protest. They would be of no help to the Titans this day.

"They're not listening~ Louder!"

Last edited by DivingDart on Wed May 25, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Ashes (Open)   Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 12:07 am

"Ugh, protestors."

"They'd better just give it up."

"We should go out there and-"

"Stand down, Detective. I'll have them disperse." Sergeant Delacroix's voice rang out over the heads of the other officers, whom were crowded around a window, staring, leering at the people outside. They were loud, of course, all chanting, rallying for the release of a prisoner they'd taken in nine days ago. Of course, she knew everything about the case. She knew about the council's decision to demolish that block, and Albert Haines' decision to disregard the council. His decision to defy the police. And that decision led to his lawful arrest, and also the putting down of a dangerous animal. That is what the report said.

But the video recording that could be seen on every corner of the Internet painted a completely different picture. One that looked very bad. But higher-ups from the JCPD took down the video, and so, people were screaming for justice. Jasmine could understand, but this was no way to go about changing things. No way at all. Jasmine brushed past the other cops and out the front door, the only police officer outside to face the protestors. Well, other than the two officers guarding the door, but they didn't intend to speak with the people out here. The sergeant stood just in front of them, one hand on her holster.

"I understand you're all upset, but you all need to go home. Protesting like this won't solve-" she began, only to be pelted in the head with a piece of rubble. She fell back, gasping, as some blood began streaming down her cheek. "Hey- you-" she stammered, looking through the crowd to see who had done that. Subconsciously, she held her hand up to her temple, and it actually began to glow- her hand, that is. She had begun healing herself. Revealing that not only was she a cop, but a super-freak as well.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Ashes (Open)   Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 9:07 am

The worst thing that could happen to a protest was that it could be ignored. If the whole lot of them were arrested and denounced as hooligans on the news, it would be counted as a success. Escalation was the key. Which is why the day hadn't started here, in front of the station. It had begun right across town. The walk, as well as attracting new voices to the cause, gave a sensation of building crescendo. Right now they were on the chorus line. When Envy saw the first piece of rubble thrown, he thought they might peak too fast. He stepped in.

"Hold, brother! Would you give them the satisfaction of the right?" He leaped down from his plinth and went to the officer at the main entrance. She had been the first to come outside. Very brave. His intention was to offer help, but his ESP gave him pause. The Sin innately knew a wealth of information about the person he was looking at. First and foremost - that she was currently initiating a healing ability.

They weren't kidding when they said Jump City had metahumans everywhere.

His motion drew to a pause as he neared, "You must forgive their overzealousness. I believe in giving the police every chance to correct their mistakes. Before I allow you to reap what you have sown, Sergeant Delacroix." Her name was one of the little snippets of information he had picked up with his ESP. He used it to keep her off kilter. Make her think twice before opposing the man stood before her in the mask.

As they stood there several more uniforms hesitantly stepped through the doors. The missiles were on hold while Envy was nearby, but it was obvious the crowd had lost none of its self-righteous fury. One of the officers addressed Jasmine, "There's trouble down-town. We have to get out." He said, staring dismally at the packed carpark as he did. Even if the police could walk safely through the crowd, there was no way they could clear enough room to reverse the cars. They were hemmed in like sardines.

Envy regarded them coolly, "Who is ready to listen to our demands?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Ashes (Open)   Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 7:14 pm

Rose was on her way into town and to the store but she hears a commotion from the jcpd station. she usually avoids the police but she grew curious. she heads over that way and sees a huge crowd. then she notices that the police are trying to get through the crowd but with much difficulty. she then over hears a man say something about demands. she jumps onto a dumpster nearby and sees a man in a mask. rose looks at the police and the man in the mask and sighs "well looks like i'm going to have to help them." she says to herself and with a swipe of her hand and a jump she is riding a wave of air. she then stands above the police and the masked man. "excuse me but i hate to interupt this dispute but i believe the lady and her men have some place to be so if you don't mind my rudeness BACK OFF" she shouts down to the man in the mask.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Ashes (Open)   Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 8:55 pm

The Commissioner himself came outside to deal with the ruckus flanked by senior staff where they could be spared. They weren't happy to be even discussing this absurdity. Nevermind with a lunatic in a mask, "What is this about?"

Envy's eyes glinted behind his mask, "You unlawfully arrested someone."

"You don't get to make that judgement."

"And neither do you. You are a man. The law is the law. None of us are above it."

"I fully agree. This is an illegal gathering, harassment, and perverting the course of justice. If you don't move these people immediately-"

"They care nothing for the petty resolutions that prop up your corrupt establishment. They are only interested in the laws that matter. The laws that protect their homes, their freedom, their lives, and the lives of their cherished ones. Be they human or canine. Nothing gives you the right to take those."

The commissioner swore, "A dog? Is that what this amounts to? If my officers feel threatened by an uncontrolled animal they are allowed to protect themselves. That's no different to any other line of hazard work!"

The rhetor stabbed a finger at the raucous crowd behind him, "Then watch Commissioner! Watch as the downtrodden of your city protect themselves from this rabid and rampant fiend we call the Jump City Police!" Of course the man did have a fine point. But where fanaticism was concerned logic wasn't welcome.

But interlopers were. Envy had promised Lust and Greed that he would paralyse the local constabulary. He considered it a bonus, though, if he could ensnare any justice-minded individuals in this futile struggle. That she was riding wind made it obvious that she was super-powered. Even without Envy's own ESP abilities telling him so. Why such power was wasted on the young was lost on him.

The Commissioner wasn't very forthcoming, “Whoever you are, we have the situation well in hand.” Envy almost scoffed at such hubris. Too proud to take help. While he himself wasn't too bitter to reap his sister's aid.

“The Red Rose. Not one of your pet heroes. But known to me nevertheless.” As of a few seconds ago. Even as Envy looked away, his ESP ability made him forget her name. Not important. He had already done with it what he wanted. He turned to her measuredly, “So you say they have places to be. They've responsibilities that they're neglecting. Let me rectify that.”

Envy, or as he was known to the masses, Aequalitas strode towards the crowd. He switched on the megaphone once more and spoke to the gathered protestors. They would learn that this was not something they should let him do, "Our blue knights wish to leave. There are people in need they say. And I agree. There are people they can help. We're stood in front of them. The first injustice they can address is the one on their own doorstep. They must look within before they can look without!" A sudden clamour suggested the crowd heartily approved.

More pieces of rubble were thrown. But not at the police themselves. They were used to damage the vehicles that the protestors were swarmed around. And with each dent the people got more bold. Felt they could get away with more. This was fast becoming a riot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Ashes (Open)   Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:58 am

Rose growled to her self as she saw the riot started to get worse. stop this madness or I will. she roars. Seeing that the masked man was the one who is in command she sends a gust of wind around her and the man which ends up blocking all noise from the outside of the whirlwind. She looks at him as if to say who are you.who are you and why are here? Even better how do you know about me I have done nothing to earn notice. she asks with a small growll
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Ashes (Open)   Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 11:58 am

While Envy was basking in the mayhem of the mob there was a sudden gust of wind. So much in fact that he found himself cocooned inside a wind-shield alongside the interloper. An impressive display of power and creativity. The angry voices from outside were cut off. There was nothing but the forlorn howling of a gale. She had his attention. The demon lowered his megaphone as he came to face her.

She had spirit. And questions - as he hoped she would. There was little so unsettling as illicit knowledge. The masked-man glanced back at her, holding his hood against the wind, "Nothing worthy of notice? We'll have to see what we can do about that." He took a tentative step forward to avoid shouting and be better heard.

"I have taken the mantle of Aequalitas. And now is not the time for my story. Today is a day belonging to my brother and sisters. I am but an agent of change. A bannerman to their cause. Your police shall fall. Your politicians shall fall. Your city shall fall." Even now, agents of HIVE and their robot army had spread out across Jump City in an effort to subjugate it to their will. And there was nothing the police could do to help.

"You have no idea what we've gotten ourselves involved with, Miss Flythe." Envy activated his power stealing ability. At a thought he had taken Rose's dominion of the wind away from her. He was now commanding the gale.

The whirlwind began to shrink in size. Until it no longer surrounded the two of them, but Envy alone. It surrounded his body and lifted him a few centimetres up in the air, suspending him like a doll. His feet began to flail uselessly and he grasped at his throat as if he were choking. To the crowd, it looked like the wind-walker was attacking him.

A few brave souls darted forward, keen to reach him and render aid. Yet just before they did, a powerful gust would knock them all backwards, taking Envy with it. He landed in a heap on top of some waiting bodies. One of the women he landed on suffered a fractured arm. He himself was nothing worse than bruised.

The wind continued to blast with fury as if promising a hurricane. Nothing Rose could do would effect it right now, Envy had cut her off from her own ability. The riot-master would regain his feet and looked around himself with wild-eyes.

In his best scared voice he shouted, "She'll kill us! Defend yourselves!" And the mob let loose with their rubble. Pieces of concrete and plaster rained down on the police-station. For all its ferocity, the wind turned none of it aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Ashes (Open)   Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 1:45 am

Rose falls as her wind leaves her and she lands on her feet only to watch in horror as the masked man makes it look like she is hurting him. She lifts up her hand to try and see if she can stop him from controlling the wind but realizes that she can't. Only a minute later rubble is being thrown at her and the police. She shifted into her dragon form and shielded the police behind her wings and then let out a huge roar that makes the people stop and scatter away from her as she makes her way to the masked man. She pins him to the concrete floor but not before shifting back into her human form. She pins him by his throat with her arm and grabs his wrists in her free hand. then lifts him by his shirt collar and reaches out to take his mask off
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Ashes (Open)   Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 8:14 am

The girl's transformation came as a surprise. There was nothing in her lineage which told him she was part dragon or a dragon under a glamour. She had shape-changing magic then. And rather impressive magic too. It certainly startled the crowd. They would have fled immediately if there hadn't been so many of them packed together. Instead they jostled and pushed. Quickly a space grew between them and Envy. They may have been inclined to help him, but they were still humans, still self-serving at heart.

The Sin himself was not short of agility. As the dragon lunged for him he leapt deftly into the air in an attempt to dodge and was only slammed into the ground harder for his troubles. He croaked as his neck was pressed against, legs kicking. Even a riot-master could be surprised. The mob did not move to help.

As she grabbed his collar and reached for his mask he found one arm free again. Dangling as he was his arm found a knife under his clothes. Losing his mask would be quite undesirable. There was no more damming a thing to a fickle crowd than horns growing out of your head. Envy waited until the last moment and then swung the dagger at Rose's wrist tendons. If it connected the muscle spasm alone would have released him.

If released he would spring into action and squeeze himself into the writhing mass of people, trying to keep a body between the dragon and him at all times, even pushing men at the grasping hands if necessary. There was chaos in the parking lot. And meanwhile the police were mobilising. Members of the force wearing riot gear began appearing on the entrance steps.

((OOC: Sorry for the long reply time.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Ashes (Open)   Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 11:09 am

Rose sees the knife coming out of the corner of her eye and knocks it out of his hand. She sighs and looks at him like she is getting bored. "Look man I'm tired of people always trying to cause problems. Now if you don't mind. Would you just stop being a nuisance and just leave the humans alone I can tell you are not fully human or human at all. But if you stop this nonsense now I will talk to the police and see what I can do. Ok? This city has enough problems to deal with." She says to him. She waits for a response and depending on weather or not he listened and take her advice she might let him go but only if he does the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Ashes (Open)   Spreading the Ashes (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spreading the Ashes (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Jump City :: Jump City Police Department-
Jump to: