Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 10:21 am by Energy

» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Yesterday at 6:54 pm by Energy

» Updates To The Site [Please Read}
Yesterday at 10:41 am by Energy

» Kaden Bakugou
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:12 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 pm by Megabot

» Inactive Characters (Please Read)
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 am by Energy

» Learning With Friends (Open)
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:15 am by Energy

» Unknown
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:15 am by Energy

» Temporary Single Approvals [Please Read]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:01 am by Energy

Top posting users this week
Energy

Noble

Bloo

Megabot

Shadowwalker

Kip

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Megabot

Shadowwalker

Noble

Bloo

God King Ferg

Hellbreaker

Kip

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

Emmz, Hellbreaker, Rin, Tython

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Snowdown [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Megabot
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Snowdown [Open]   Tue May 03, 2016 5:34 pm

Daniel had just gotten off of work at his part time job. He and his sister were adjusting to their new home pretty well. Even if Chessa did spend most of it lazing around as far as he was aware, he was beginning to feel right at home here. He was in high spirits today! You'd think he'd be half dead with all of the running around at night as his alter ego combined with school, his rotation of part time jobs, and the occasional volunteer work. To be fair, his sister DID actually give him a hand from time to time. He wasn't superman after all.

His sister actually also did have a job, so she said. Something about furniture at a store called LayZ Boy. He thought she was pulling his chain but nope- the place really did exist and she really did work there. And by work, he figured sleeping so deeply on all of the comfy chairs was her sales pitch or something.

So it seemed like it would be an average day as he waited to cross the street toward his home. But then something caught his eye nearby. It was someone dressed in a heavy, black winter coat that reached their feet. It was a hot day out so that couldn't have been comfortable. But when he saw the pale skinned face of a girl looking back at him, he instantly felt a chill go down his spine as she made to cross on a green light. He on reflex was running that way to help her, getting cut off by traffic on his side before the sound of screeching metal and crashes.

He feared the worst. But it wasn't bad enough. The temperature in the air began to drop fast as the cars infront of him had also come to a grinding halt. Moving around the front he saw the cause of the traffic jam. There were a series of cars on their sides, covered in thick sheets of ice that seemed to be constantly growing. In the center of this was the person he had been about to rescue! She gave him a blank, icy stare before gesturing over her head. A thick spike of ice formed overhead as she hurled it at him with frightening speed. Rolling out of the way, people started bailing out of their cars as the cryomancer continued to lob icy missles at them.

Running into an alleyway, Daniel knew it was time for The Valiant to put a stop to this! Using magic to change into his costume, he came barreling out of the alleyway. Weaving through the ice and frozen cars, there was no point to stealth. This cryomancer was already on the attack. Though he had no idea why as she seemed to sense him coming, blocking his path with a barbed wall of ice that he managed to flip over... only to lose his balance on the frozen pavement and slide passed her completely. "Not good," he groaned, seeing another ice missle hurling at him. Rolling out of the way, he used the slipperiness to his advantage. It was going to be tough getting close to her if he couldn't even stay on his feet!

2/19/17[10:10:25]Mega: You Bloo it there [10:10:46]@ Bloo: Shut up
My Characters
Weaver: cornflowerblue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Snowdown [Open]   Sun May 22, 2016 3:15 am

Hatsu walked down the side walk as she looked around at each store she came by casually seeming to not have a care in the world. Though as she heard the car crashes she looked over to see a fight breaking out and some guy getting attacked by a cryomancer. She wasn't sure what was going on but she could figure that out as she went. She then slipped into an alley way and pulled out her sister mask artifact from her back pack and put it on. Her clothes then morphed into her sister mask armor as her hair became longer and her hair tie vanished letting her hair flow lose.

Her hair then faded to red as she extended her arms out toward a traffic light stand and a building off in the distance. Wires then shot from the containers on her forearms and strung themselves into place before the claws on her gloves shot out and found their ways around and attached to the fixed locations. She then jumped up into the air as her wires retracted and she zip lined forward. She then unattached the wall one allowing herself to make a sharp turn with the traffic lights poll. She then aimed her hands to the tops of two buildings ahead of her and shot out the claws.

She then used them to swing herself over the cars that she slightly ran over before extending her legs out together and aimed a flying kick at the girls face as she used her wires to keep herself air born and off the ground. If it worked she would then retract her left one and allow herself to be swung to the right building towards the boy. She then retracted that one to land on a car by him and face the girl as she spoke to him. "Can you inform me of what is going on here and if you need any further assistance?" she asked rather calmly as she kept an eye on the girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megabot
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Snowdown [Open]   Mon May 23, 2016 11:59 pm

The sound of Hatsu practically running on the tops of the cars caught the Cryomancer's attention, prompting her to turn and just barely avoid a dynamic entry-styled kick to the face as she watched with a brief moment of stunned realization as Hatsu came inches away from hitting her. That had been cutting it too close for comfort.

Daniel had managed to get back to his feet, finding his balance on the slippery ice covered ground. To his surprise and relief, someone came to lend him a hand. "I don't know the cause of this. She just started to openly attack everything around her," Daniel summed up what was going on in a nutshell. He wasn't sure if he could really make use of his staff. Maybe it would have been better to use something that could physically interact with physical objects so he could use it to catch himself from falling. But then he could actually do some real damage to the cryomancer... which was not his original intent.

The cryomancer held her hands out at her sides, gathering sub-zero winds around herself as she manipulated them to slowly create ice around her body. "She's trying to conceal herself!" Daniel pointed out, moving as fast as he could given the limitation he had by trying not to slip. Not blind to potential attacks, the cyromancer briefly flicked her wrist toward Daniel and potentially Hatsu and sent a freezing wind to buffet them. Daniel felt himself get slowed down, feeling his skin burning from the cold torrent. But he was not going to let alittle chill stop him!

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Snowdown [Open]   Tue May 24, 2016 12:33 am

She notice him having troubles standing up without falling on the ice and started to hold her hand in front of her as particles from shadows started to form into an orb in the palm of her hand. She narrowed her eyes at the girl as she started to conceal herself. "I have an idea" She aid as she formed two disks out of her shadow particles. She hopped on one and flew off towards Daniel who was currently getting hit by the winds. She reached out to him and pulled him up off the ground as she flew around the girl in a circle. She then let go of him dropping him on top of her second disk that flew beside her. "

Say wee for up, lokof for down, reta for left, chee for right, farauz for slower, and konanuz for faster." She then flew off moving in different patterns as she circled the girl. She had given Daniel the different words and instructions in SB Common to make sure that they weren't just obviously shouting out their moves for the girl to use against them. She just hoped he caught on and remembered the various words so that she could move his disk around for him correctly. She then looked for an opening on the girl's ice to find somewhere to attack her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megabot
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Snowdown [Open]   Mon May 30, 2016 6:22 am

There wouldn't be one after she finally encased herself in a thick shell of ice. This wouldn't halt her attacks however, as large chunks of pointed ice started to form around her. The Cryomancer hurled them at Daniel and Hatsu, mentally bending another freezing wind to try and knock them off their disks.

Daniel almost missed what Hatsu had told him. What with the freezing wind and then suddenly be hoisted up onto a disc. "Wha- oh, got it!" Daniel said as he had to quickly put the words to use. Dodging a couple of the spiked ice hurled at him, he managed to barely avoid a stream of freezing wind as he also tried to find an opening. Not because he'd need one for his staff to reach her, he just wanted to see if there was a way to get her out of that thing! "Cover me," Daniel called to Hatsu as he started to descend,

The Cryomancer prepared by raising up pillars of ice, hurling smaller and faster icy projectiles his way. Daniel managed to avoid the brunt of the obstacles, feeling the icy sting of one or two barely catching him as he swooped down and swung his bostaff. Not surprisingly to him, it passed through her icy shield with no problem and a pained expression indicated that it had hit. But she wasn't knocked out cold as he had been hoping. Instead, upon discovering that her ice armor would not protect her from that staff, the Cryomancer forced it to shatter. Sending a literal hail storm of shards flying in all directions. Daniel angled his disk so the understand would be facing the barrage, hoping it would hold out against it...

My Characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Snowdown [Open]   Mon May 30, 2016 7:48 am

Hatsu crouched down and held onto her disk with one hand as she kept flying around her. "You really think a small breeze is going to hit me off my disk?" She asked a bit loudly but not actually shouting as she moved him around based on what he said. "Got it!" She flew around and formed a third disk after that she then started to charge up more shadow particles as she flew over the cars to use their shadows. She then sent the disk out and flew it at an angle to be used as a shield for Daniel.

She then formed a large dragon and sent it over his way. It used its tail and feet to hit shards away from him as the disk helped shield some of the freezing winds off him. As Daniel angled his disk it started to take most of the hits but it was starting to fade slightly as if getting weaker. The other disk flew in front of it to take the rest of the hits as the dragon flew around the hail storm and flew at the girl. It flew at max speed and then wrapped its wings around itself as it spun rapidly aiming to hit her right in the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowdown [Open]   

Back to top Go down

Snowdown [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1