Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Vote_lcapOminious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Voting_barOminious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Vote_lcapOminious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Voting_barOminious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Empty
PostSubject: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 10:45 am

Kristoff walked into the abandoned observatory, not many people were able to contact him in the way that this mystery person had. He had an idea of who it was, but it was best to be safe. He had instructed Lethe to watch from above, that way even if Kris had somehow missed an obvious trap, Lethe could give him some sort of warning. Kris put a finger up to his ear, pressing on the ear piece. "Hey, Lethe, you read me? Is it clear from your vantage point?" Kris looked around, he couldn't find anyone. He kept his guard up, nobody would go through all that trouble to prank someone.
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Lethe

RPG character
Name: Lethe Chateau
Code Name: Lethe

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Lethe hung high above him, one leg dangling off of a metal beam. She leaned back, scanning the area before pressing against her ear piece and letting out a dramatic sigh.

"Clear." She said airily. "Still."

Kris had been contacted by some sort of mysterious figure, and Lethe thought it was going to at least provide an interesting event or two. Instead, she was playing the waiting game (a major drag).

Last edited by Lethe on Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Loud voices suddenly rang out in the observatory after Lethe had responded to Kristoff. "Hey, Lethe, you read me? Is it clear from your vantage point?"

"%#!@."

"Clear. Still."

And suddenly, a loud burst of sparks as a speaker hit the wall not five feet from Lethe's head in a shower of sparks. A spotlight came on, highlighting Kyte sitting in a chair, who cleared his throat. "Well. I owe someone a new speaker..." he grumbled.

He looked at his guests as if he had just arrived. "It is just so hard to find quality service these days, isn't it? Faulty wiring and speakers, an audio transmission that picks up your radio frequencies well, but lags enough that it happens after the fact...and would-be students dropping off the face of the map. Right, Kris?"

He glared at him a little.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 12:12 am

Kris pulled out his pistols as the voices rang out, then he saw Kyte and his face washed out. Oh %#!@. "Oh, hey Wrath. Long time no see." Kris then whispered into his communicator, "If he gets violent. Run." Kris smiled at Kyte, trying to hide the fear, "Well you know, work, and school, it's hard to juggle..." Kris, what the hell are you saying?! Just. Just shut the #%!$ up.
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Lethe

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 12:18 am

Lethe watched as the speaker went flying by her, surprised but not overly concerned. She looked down at the dramatics unfurling before her; A boy about their age was sitting in a spotlight, looking like a cliche villain out of an 80's spy film. Kris's words only further fueled her annoyance. Run? She didn't dignify that with a response, instead activating her aura sight (if any organic beings were in the area other than Wrath, she'd see them) and landing gracefully next to Kris. 

"I can juggle." She whispered to him, before stopping. It had been a figure of speech, right.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Kristoff pulled out his pistols, but Kyte did so at the same exact time, if not faster, two bullets whizzing by his ears as Kyte pointed and shot. "Good reaction time. But I don't think you wanna ride this train." He trained his guns on Kris for a few seconds, a serious expression on his face, before blinking. Music could be heard faintly from his pocket. "One sec."

He holstered one of the guns, lowering the other as he took out his PSP. Yes, a PSP. Not even a Vita. He looked at the screen, monitoring some things, before looking up at Kris and Lethe and putting it in Lock mode so no buttons would effect it if pressed.

"Hey, hey. Rude to keep talking to each other privately like I can't hear. I told you it lags, not that it's broken." He tapped his ear deliberately with the pistol. "So you haven't told her about me? Did you think our meeting was a one time thing? We agreed into an apprenticeship. Yet you disappear, and now I see you rolling around with a chick." He looked at Lethe as if for the first time. "Kinda cute. Don't blame you."

Kyte holstered the other gun, sitting back down in his chair. "Let's play a game. It's called, You have twenty seconds to give me a reasonable explanation as to why I shouldn't show you, right here, right now, why I have that name. Win and you get a prize. Lose...and you get a prize. But as you can imagine..." A large sword appeared out of nowhere, making a loud clang as it buried itself in the floor in front of Kyte.

"Both prizes are a little different."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 9:58 am

Kris' mind was reeling, not many people scared him, but Wrath did. He took a deep breath, "My brother needed me, and then I got cocky, I attacked the Falcones directly, they killed my brother. So I've been dealing with that recently. But I was going to try to come in contact with you soon, you just found me first." He wasn't lying, Kristoff had been wanting to contact Wrath, but he forgot how. Kris gave a small smile, as if to say 'please don't kill me, I still have to kill Falcone.'
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Lethe

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 4:03 pm

Lethe shifted from foot to foot awkwardly, putting her gas mask back into place after Wrath's comment. So it seemed like the guy who had offered HER an apprenticeship was already spoken for. She toyed with the fabric of her hood absentmindedly.

"I can go." She offered quietly, not really caring either way but also not wanting to die for getting in the middle of a love affair. In her mind, she imagined Wrath standing in the rain, looking up at Kris in a window, guitar in hand. 'Come back to me, Kristoff!' The thought made her smile a bit.

Last edited by Lethe on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 8:20 am

Wrath looked over Kristoff as he explained that he had been trying to protect his brother, and then he messed with the Falcones. His friend offered to leave. "No. Stay," he said immediately. His eyes flicked back to Kristoff, before he pulled out his PSP, leaning back and resting his feet on the sword. He showed Kristoff the screen. "Do you know what game this is?"

www.playstationlifestyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/ff-tactics-battle.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

"Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. I know, a bit of a childish game. But I thoroughly enjoy it. It has great characters, a marvelous story. It is about a man named Ramza Beoulve. It's set back in the time that class was everything, and the poor could die without much of a thought. He's caught amidst this struggle, you see- He's from one of the most noble families in his kingdom. But his elder brothers and the other nobles are waging war to suit their own interests."

"You see, Ramza, he'd like nothing more than to stop the bloodshed. But they keep wanting to get him involved, and so they kidnap his sister, Alma. And he goes to the ends of the earth to try and rescue her, crushing everything in his way."

He turned it off once more, looking Kris steady in the eye. "I find my story aligning with Ramza's quite symmetrically, you see. The rich have been trying their damnedest to maintain control of this country. And while they haven't gone and kidnapped my sister, my own family has gone and done that. I already have my Alma back. So the next step, logically, is crush the fools in my way. And while you aren't in my way, you're weight I don't need. So I can either use you and make you as productive as I can, or I cut you out."

He let that settle in. "I am taking over this country. I will make it better. I also lead a government task force that serves this very purpose. But until I can handle this business with my siblings, I need every bit of flexibility I can get. So join T.A.L.O.N. Get your training; you included," he motioned to Lethe. "You won't be his underling anymore. But whatever you two do outside of the agency is your own business, as long as it doesn't interfere with mine."

"So. In or out?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 11:42 am

Kristoff listened intently, that's why Kris was still standing, this was a business deal, he looked at Lethe and nodded. They had to agree, just so that they survived, he looked back at Kyte, "I accept." He then nudged Lethe, urging her to accept, there was no other way. What were they gonna do, fight Wrath? Kris was head strong, but not that stupid.
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Lethe

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Lethe folded her arms, unfolded them, put them in her pockets, took them out. The amount of pressure under the gaze of the two was a bit much. 

"... Well, obviously I don't have much of a choice." She started slowly, addressing Wrath. "But uh. You're not here for me, and obviously I'm not the whole 'bring down the establishment' anti-hero type." Lethe's voice adopted a deep, melodramatic tone. "Lethe, scrapper for team T.A.L.O.N. Feared by many, challenged by few-" She shook her head. "Doesn't sound very convincing."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:26 pm

Kyte raised an eyebrow as Lethe protested in her own...unique way. She said she wasn't really an anti-hero that wants to bring down the establishment, and that she wasn't very comfortable with it.

"Lethe? Very interesting name...oblivion, forgetfulness, or concealment. I wonder which you were named after?" he asked with a quirked brow. Of course, Kyte already had his ideas, but he'd like to hear it from the source.

"Let me be clear. This isn't an anti-establishment thing. The government's a cancerous tumor, and we're gonna cut it out. You're doing hero stuff by helping us. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:36 pm

Kris looked at Lethe, "Besides, you owe me for trying to kill me, and also for me sparing you. Or did you forget about that?" He chuckled, honestly this wasn't a bad deal, and it probably meant a clean slate for Kris, one that meant he could use the money he had rather than hiding. He'd definitely get one of those nice houses by the beach. It'd be a dream come true, especially since the last fight between Kris and Lethe left him homeless.
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Lethe

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 6:44 pm

"I didn't succeed, if it's any consolation." She pointed out, choosing not to mention the fact that she had burned down his apartment complex. That'd probably look bad on her non-existent resume.

"And I'd owe you if I had more invested in self-preservation." 

During this, her eyes (hidden behind the gas mask, but she had a feeling Wrath knew) never left the seated man's. Had this been a normal circumstance, Lethe would've pointed out that removing a tumor required at least a PhD, and she had barely any years put into formal education. She had educated herself, of course, but metaphorical surgery wasn't one of her strong suits. Still, she hadn't been saying she was against trying, but more that she was hardly qualified. Lethe glanced at her hands. She still had no clue what exactly her powers were capable of, settling instead on using what she knew, and those aforementioned skills were hardly impressive compared to someone named after the embodiment of sin (Or was he actually? It wouldn't shock her). 

"If you want me in, for reasons I can't comprehend, then I'm in." She declared with a shrug of her shoulders. "Worst thing that can happen is I die, which I kind of knew would happen when I walked into this stupid city." It was true. She hated Jump, there was too much drama. Now she had ... a different mentor. Kristoff's run hadn't lasted long, but she enjoyed his company in a relative sense, so being his teammate wouldn't be too big of an issue.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Kyte watched the both of them as they mulled over his offer. They both agreed. Lethe even said that she would be in just because he wanted her in. He supposed he hadn't left them much choice.

True, he had coerced them. A bit heavy-handedly, at that. But at the current moment, he needed all the help he could get. And the prospect of students...well, it had been a very long while. It would be a refreshing experience for all three of them.

"Glad to hear that we've all come to an agreement. Lethe, I think you'll get along with the team well. Kris..." He started chuckling lightly, which eventually built into momentous laughter. "Hahaha, aha...man, your life's gonna be a living hell once you see our lineup," he said, with nearly a sadistic grin. "You both are to meet at the agency in the city in two days' time. I need some time to settle some things, and if you guys are gonna run, I'd prefer to give you a headstart. So that we are all introduced," Kyte stood up, bowing to the both of them in a truly mystifying way lost to time.

"I am one of the first Sins; Wrath, the Acrimonious. Pleased to teach you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)   Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ominious Meetings are the Best! (Kyte, Lethe)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next