Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Vote_lcapOrion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Voting_barOrion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Vote_lcapOrion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Voting_barOrion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Empty
PostSubject: Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]   Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 9:30 pm

"I am Red Hot Fire, I am sex and appeal!"

Orion Cahir Romanelli
Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] 2hx8600
Reference
True Form

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name: Orion Cahir Romanelli
Nicknames: Big Red, Fabio
Codename: Koba
Aliases: Igknight, Inferno
Race: Kobold
Affiliation: Chaotic Neutral

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Amber
Height: 6'06" to 8'07" (true form)
Weight: 160
Other Traits: Four eyes in total

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers:
Side note: USED to have Pyromancy

• Shapeshifter - Glamour: As a Germanic spirit, Orion can magically shapeshift into a nearly infinite variety of transformations; even inanimate or partial ones. However, this is merely an illusion of perception. Whatever form he takes isn't actually real and most physical contacts with his glamour will reveal this. He can perform up to three glamours a day and maintain one up to thirty minutes straight.

Skills:
    Brawling
    Athletic
    Intimidation
    Charismatic
    Speaks German
    Speaks French
    Speaks Italian
    Cooking

Physical Weaknesses:
    The elements make it easier to see through his glamour
    Electricity cancels his glamour and causes severe static cling
    Nth Metal hurts to touch and obviously counters his glamour
    Anti-magic. Nuff said
    Cannot FLY even if his current form looks like it can/should be flying among other examples.

Mental Weaknesses:
    Arrogant
    Hedonistic

Equipment:
    Razor sharp claws, and super jaws

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality: On the surface, Orion is a self-absorbed, womanizing, arrogant jerk who enjoys playing pranks on other people. He's really just a fun loving guy and always looking for new ways to keep himself entertained, much to the dismay of those around him. Even his heists are more to keep himself entertained more then personal gain. Unless it happens to be a jewelry store with actual jewels and he's hungry, the heist is all for glory and fun.

Strengths:
    Confident
    Brave
    Loyal

Interests/Habits:
    Girls
    Females
    Women
    Not men
    Fighting
    Partying
    Stealing stuff
    Shiny things

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members: Unknown
    Place of Origin: Gotham

History:
    Orion was born and raised in Europe to a wealthy family- mostly Kobolds. His family had over the years gotten quite the share on mines, allowing them to get a foothold in the modern world. But Orion didn't want to have any of this! He didn't want the soft cushy job, and instead became a man of the world. Orion explored Europe, basically doing whatever he wanted using his powers to his advantage.

This was fine for a time, until a group got too interested in his activities. He didn't know who they were but after quickly finding out they were anti-magic users, he did the most logical thing and fled the country. He instead came to the states where he explored the new continent. Becoming more of a thief, he stole things for personal gain and survival. But unfortunately for him, one business venture ended... poorly when he tried to lift a supply of Xenothium.

The end was result was him losing some of his powers. But seeing the potential of his powers, he was "recruited" with the intention of paying for the lost personnel and xenothium.

Sample rp: Burn it with fire!

Last edited by Megalosans on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]   Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:37 pm

Claimed, sorry about the wait!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]   Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:46 pm

So, a few things here. The HIVE students and the B-teamers are, as I'm sure you know, supposed to be pretty weak. To elaborate, it's supposed to be one sub power. Shapeshifting would be a full power.

If I were to use an example, I'd point to Fen. His power is werewolf transformation, but since he's a beamer he can only transform his hands into claws. Which would only be a small part of the full transformation.

Can we try something like that here, you think?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]   Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 5:16 pm

I changed his "shapeshifting" into more of a glamour type ability. Any form he takes does not do any damage with "ranged" attacks like dragon breath, lightning, etc- but people who think these attacks are real will feel pain if they are "hit" with them. It's like that episode where Robin is getting his *#& kicked by a Slade Hallucination- except the hallucination still doesn't physically damage them in any way.

But if he's Captain Falcon and punches you in the face, it's gonna actually do damage because he's still using his physical body to hit you.

Added/modified weaknesses
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]   Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Getting better.
The illusion part is fine, but I don't want them to do any damage. The way I'd put this in on HIVE-er level is that he'd make people see him as something else. They'd see him as a dragon, but he won't be a dragon. If he swipes them, no damage at all.

And having the speed, wolf like senses, and the strength to lift a ton would all on their own be enough to qualify as a full HIVE-er level. Those need to go.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]   Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 6:26 pm

He's a Kobold, a mythical creature that commonly appears as animals and stuff. Since I'm aiming to get this guy into HIVE I figured a slight exception could be made. Could I keep the senses atleast and remove the strength and speed then? Unless you want me to make him completely human, in which case I have to redo his background... again.

And his illusions don't do any damage. They just make you feel pain because you THINK they will damage you. But if someone comes inches away from fire that SHOULD burn them and they discover that they're body is perfectly fine, then they realize the illusion isn't real which nullifies the perceived threat of his glamour. Meaning even if he changes form again infront of them, it won't have any power.

The only time he would (not really without the strength now) physically damage someone is if he punched them. Because it's not his illusion punching you, it's his physical fist. And clearly if Superman were to punch you and your head doesn't explode then he's clearly not superman. He has to be clever with what he changes into.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]   Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 7:03 pm

I can't let you have the senses, no, but the template for the HIVE-ers does have a way you can play the character like a kobald. You could say he's perhaps inexperienced and hasn't quite gotten access to all of his powers yet? The with every five completed threads you can get a slight upgrade. Perhaps one of his senses get upgraded to be more enhanced each time?

I understand what you're saying about the illusions, but my problem is that feeling pain and experiencing the painful thing aren't too different. You breathe fire at someone, it'd take like 5 seconds of them thinking and feeling like they're on fire for them to pass out. How about we say that the fire wouldn't be anything but a visual effect? He can still use it to intimidate and provoke some fear... but he can't actually use it.

Also, I'm sorry I spoke so fast like time. I'd like to know how many times a day he can do a transformation?
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]   Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 8:27 pm

I did things!

Last edited by Megalosans on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]   Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] F5a15541-85e3-400c-83a1-bde993fafd3e_zps7fw2gzdx
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]   Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Alrighty, this is a HIVE Beamer like character so you have to make him even more weak than you did. You'll have to limit your transformation to one thing, not an infinite amount. After you fix that we can move forward!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]   Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orion Cahir Romanelli [HIVE]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters :: Graveyard-
Jump to: