Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dukes Up (Ask)
Yesterday at 1:39 pm by Ama

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

» Danny Phantom
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:19 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Ama

Emmz

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Fri May 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Envy's eyes widened at the prospect of a hug. He scented mockery in it but deigned to let that show. It had certainly taken him off guard. He could not fathom that Pride could possibly like him. He opened up his arms cautiously and was then captured in an animated embrace. After about a minute he could breathe again. Envy withdrew onto the stool that Greed had offered him. He nodded at his brother, words not necessary at this juncture. They roughly knew what each other were about.

There was a lot of boasting going around. Pride was as over-inflated as ever. He'd laugh off her claims if she didn't frequently back it up by being practically perfect in every way. Greed meanwhile seemed to be speaking to save face. Envy was sensitive to people's resentment. And it was no rare emotion around their sisters. Right now he sensed a group of girls on a corner table snidely discussing Pride's wardrobe. They ridiculed her dress but only after they'd been intimidated by her figure. A nearby patron was cross that their group had been served first, himself all but ignored. And the barman was inwardly pining for the attentions of Lust, his boss that he silently desired. No shocker there.

Gosh his family made him sick.

Sipping at his drink, Envy bit his tongue at Pride and listened to his brother, "In a short while." Whenever Pride stopped being the centre of attention. Which was about an hour or so after she left, "I think we'll find mine a low cost operation, brother. They don't call them popular uprisings for nothing. How fares your side of things? Well I expect." Greed had the war chest to further any aim he put his mind to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Fri May 13, 2016 9:46 pm

Pride's... well... pride, was really getting to Greed. It was quite amusing actually, she didn't think it would actually bother him considering how cocky he was too. Nonetheless Greed decided to use her cockiness to get her to help them, making Lilith chuckle, he was brilliant when it came to those things, bringing the whole conversation back to a single point to make it work for him. "That does seem fitting for you Pride. If you help us we will gladly let you build over the ashes of the Titan tower." The sin egged on, hoping her sister's prideful nature would make her interested in doing so. "Hell, you could build a statue that looked like you for all I care. We could just use your help with showing the Titans that they aren't as great as the media makes them out to believe. I'm sure with your skills you could easily beat them, correct" Lust challenged, taking a sip of her drink with a raised eyebrow.
Envy asked if their side of things were going well, Lust nodding in response. "Very well actually, I'm surprised we got things into motion this quickly. Our top scientist made a breakthrough with our... surprise... Which means we can start that much sooner." She informed the others, swirling her drink and watching it splash around the glass edges.

Love, Guts, and Chocolate Cake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Sat May 14, 2016 11:09 am

Pride was fully aware that they were trying to appeal to her better nature, much better nature, best nature. Yes, they were appealing to THE best nature to be more specific, but that was just a detail. She was are of it...but that didn't meant she didn't like it and wasn't enjoying it. She very much appreciated when people tried to appeal to her wants but didn't quite like when her siblings tried tricking her. "Hmm, that does sound pretty nice...but I would've liked the idea better if you had asked me in a more straightforward way. I'd be doing you a favor after all, having the all powerful Pride on your team is an incredible asset." she stated matter-of-factly.

"So lets all be really clear about who is doing who a favor okay?" she added a moment later, "But building atop the tower would be quite the statement, not to mention that island is a great place to build anything that's supposed to stand out. So I think I'll help, but if I don't get the tower I'll be coming after every one of you" she was dead serious, for once. She could trust her current company, well, some of them...maybe just Lust.

"So when is this big attack and whats the surprise?"

"Wanna Bet?"-Pride A.K.A The Seventh Sin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Thu May 19, 2016 2:31 am

Greed smiled at Envy, who had apparently expected Greed to be holding up his end of things. That was refreshing. "Of course. Was there ever any doubt?" He asked, then reconsidered because of how much he sounded like Pride. "Er, yeah, everything is going smoothly. Soon the city will be mine-or, rather ours, for the taking. And you know how much I love taking."

Greed hoped that one was more sounding like he normally did. He was still rather upset that Pride was slighting him, he hated to imagine them having anything in common.
He slid his empty glass up the bar, not asking for another considering that the room was starting to spin a bit. He looked to Pride with a bit of a scowl.

"You'll get your tower. Relax. It's impolite to threaten your family, you know?"
He said with a sigh. "We may be Sins but there's always time for manners. I thought better of someone as great as you."

Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Fri May 20, 2016 1:32 pm

Envy let out a brief laugh at Greed's sarcastic goad. It always did him a world of good to listen to such spite. Unfortunately Pride was probably very thick-skinned to such affronts by now. Self-denial was a powerful force. The green-eyed monster could do better, "Poor Pride. Just say the word sister and we'll protect you from your big mean brother." Pity on those undeserving of pity. If that didn't get her goat, nothing would.

But the masked man nodded at the final question, "I am also sketchy on details, Lust. Why here? Why now? Haven't you another Helen to seduce? We must stick to what we're best at." Or only good for. Tearing down institutions was his pastime. That one of his siblings would dabble in it could only mean they thought they were better than him. He wished that he had Pride's smug assurance that he was the best at what he did. But all Envy felt were crushing doubts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   Fri May 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Despite Pride knowing that they were just trying to appease her a in a way, she still went with it. She couldn't help her sinful nature, especially if Lust and Greed were giving her something she once lost. Even so, her sister seemed to be down with it as long as she got the island afterwards. Of course she threw in a threat, but the sins knew this would be easy in the long run, they just had to finish their AI system and then taking over the Tower would be no problem. "The attack is next Friday, so you have time getting together whatever you need." Lilith explained, taking another sip of her drink.
Greed continued trying to appeal to her, Lust just giving up the act, it was a waste of time anyways. As long as they were all on the same page there wasn't a problem in her book. She assumed they were on the same page, but Envy brought up another question, why was she doing it. "I'm sure I could give you a preachy answer, but in the end I just think that this city needs a new coat of paint. I'm tired of seeing pre pubescent kids running around in latex, pretending they are some kind of god. There is way too much latex in this town." The sin explained, pushing her drink to the side.

"You all might want to stick to your sin's ways, but I think I look best on a throne."

Love, Guts, and Chocolate Cake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)   

Back to top Go down

Love the Sinner.(Sins, Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2