Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Vote_lcapPierce/ Adrian Quincey Voting_barPierce/ Adrian Quincey Vote_rcap 
Moon
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Vote_lcapPierce/ Adrian Quincey Voting_barPierce/ Adrian Quincey Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Pierce/ Adrian Quincey

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Empty
PostSubject: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:26 pm

"P-please do pardon me.....But I need to kill you..."

Pierce/ Adrian Quincey

«««IDENTITY»»»

Full Name:Adrian Quincey

Nickname(s): Slenderkid, Pepé, Andy, Mr. Kitty(was reserved for his girlfriend, but close friends can call him this)
Codename: Pierce Quincey (When under the influence of evil)
Alias(es): Embodiment of Darkness, Phantom, Shadow
Race:Shadow demon/wraith, cambion
Affiliation:Lawful good: Adrian/ Neutral evil: Pierce

«««PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION»»»

Hair Color: Adrian: White with a black streak/crest up the middle, more wavy and fluffy.//Pierce: Black with a white streak/crest up the middle. The demon in him prefers to keep the hair groomed and slicked back.

Eye Color: Adrian: Soft baby blue//Pierce: Icey blue irises and the white of his eyes are a black, like a chip of ice in a pool of darkness

Height: 6ft 1inch
Weight:
Other Traits: Adrian/Pierce has a very slim, almost feminine appearance. Prefers wearing black or dark colors and white.

«««SKILL SET»»»

Powers:

Shadow manipulation: Pierce/Adrian can manipulate shadows for offensive and defensive purposes, almost like clay. The shadows are icey cold and let off eerie whispers. He can use 6 during the day and ten during the night.  The tendrils have a 10 ft radius.

Subpower: Liquid tendrils: Not really liquid, but when they are in the rope like state, they feel almost as if they're flowing like icey water, but is compressed. These tendrils are almost like ropes, and can be cut, but the cut pieces would melt back into the shadows on the ground.
Subpower: Glass shadows: Like glass, a bit stronger than it, but breaks and feels like it. This is what happens when Pierce accumulates shadows either on the ground or on his arms. When forming on the ground, the tips of the shadow spikes will appear first, but then they'll come fully from the ground at about four feet (The tips showing up first is like a warning for the opponent) The spikes can only accumulate in a three foot radius around Pierce and usually only six show up. If the shadows accumulate on his arms, it'll form one foot claws on each hand (three in total).

Unholy leech:
Using his shadow tendrils, Pierce/Adrian is able to drain the energy of living things, he also gets an extra boost off of feeding off if their fear, pain, anger, and other intense feelings. When a person is being drained physically by the tendrils, they'll feel as if sharp needles are being poked into them as their heat and energy starts to sucked from them painfully slow. When fully drained, the victim would seem pale, be very cold, and extremely exhausted. If not warmed up quickly, the person will go into a sleep like coma, and will remain like that until warmed up fully.

Adrian hates when he has to feed, but if he doesn't he'll slowly go back to being sick. Even though he very much dislikes seeing others suffer, he'd rather his side to be in control when feeding, because not only does he make sure it isn't more painful than need be and doesn't get greedy, Pierce would probably torture and most likely kill the victim. Everytime Adrian has to access his powers, he risks looking control to Pierce, with training and love he can possibly control it, but he actually tries to avoid using his abilities, so he has little training controlling it.

The after effects of this is skittish behavior, paranoia, and almost irrational fear of the dark and/or . This'll last for a day (thread) after they've been restored from their shivering state or sleep coma. Pierce would have to battle regular OCs into submission before he can actually use the leeching on them. For an OC, it would take four posts (5 minutes) of leeching for them to be fully drained, 2 posts (3 minutes) for an NPC.

Adrian/Pierce usually has the hunger for energy after about 8 days. If he gets into a battle, he'll feel hungry right afterwards. He doesn't necessarily need to be craving energy to drain it. (I didn't use threads to count the amount of time he needed to feed because some threads are much longer than others, some may not even be completed, and some threads might actually have a timeskip in them. The days aren't in actual day time either, because you probably can't finish a thread in eight days)

Skills:

Not much

Physical Weaknesses:

Holy items/places: Since half demon, he'll he'll feel a burning discomfort on the inside when simply Adrian, but as Pierce it'll be extremely painful sensation that's mentally and physically crippling.

Intense light: It's already bad enough that Adrian's pale skin is sensitive to sunburn, but Pierce isn't able to take over if in sunlight or intense light. With not the many shadows and darkness during the day, Adrian/Pierce's power is limited.

Mental Weaknesses:

Jekyll and Hyde complex: Pierce, the evil side, might try to take over when Pierce gets overwhelmed by anger, when he's very energy hunger, or when he's trying to use his shadow abilities, and if Pierce is trying to help someone, he might quickly be a threat.

Being around demonic forces: Being around other demons and other evil beings might power the Pierce side of the teen and make Adrian fall victim to the influences of evil.

Being around loving people: If Pierce is confronted by someone with only good intention, love in their hearts, and try to face him without violence, it might snap Adrian back in control.

Half attacks: When Adrian and Pierce try to take over simultaneously due to being influenced by opposing outside forces, he'll have a Half attack, when he'll spaz out, having a painful mental battle with his evil side. His abilities might spike out randomly without control and he might even pass out in the middle of it.

Equipment:

«««CEREBRAL PROFILE»»»

Personality:
Adrian: A shy individual, who doesn't speak much and tends to scare easily, he tends to be sensitive but he likes to be in tune with other people's emotins. He might a bit pessimistic at times, but it's because he'd rather not get too excited about something and then have it suddenly disappear from his life. He likes being a good host when it comes to having guests over, but if invited to a party, he'd be a wallflower, and would seem a bit too timid to talk to anyone, especially girls. Adrian is one to blush easily, and with his pale face it'll be easier to see which makes it all the more embarrassing,  he might stutter when flustered.

Pierce: A truly sadistic entity who greatly enjoys feeding off suffering, who loves shedding blood and making his victims scream. He very much dislikes the Adrian side, and wants to take over completely, deeming the teen "weak", and claims his ashamed to be in such a pathetic "vessel". Unlike Adrian, Pierce isn't afraid to speak, and actually sees his words more important than others, unless they gain his respect. He doesn't mind flirting, but it'll be rare that he'd deem a girl To be "good enough" for him. Arrogant and condescending at times, he can be quite unpleasant as well. Pierce likes being in control and will only partner up with someone if it benefits him. If he decides to work for someone, he might actually be quiet most of the time, because he'd rather not mingle with the other underlings because they're "Beneath" him. He can be manipulative when needed.

Strengths:

Adrian is kind so he won't try to make many enemies

The Pierce side is great at pin pointing other's fears and finding out mental weaknesses.

Interests/Habits:

Adrian: Playing piano, reading, walks in the park, drinking tea, gardening (picked it up after his mom died)

Pierce: Reading, torturing others.

«««PERSONAL BACKGROUND»»»

Family Members:

Hana Quincey: Mother (Dead)

Anthony Quincey: Father (Deceased)

Veronica Walker: Girlfriend (Deceased)

Ezekiel Hutsman: Butler/Uncle figure

Slasher: Uncle

Place of Origin:

History:
Pierce/Adrian had a fairly standard childhood for a 1st class family: he lived in a decent sized house, had loving parents, a butler who was like an uncle to him, and a devoted girlfriend. The only thing that wasn't particularly normal was that Pierce/Adrian was almost always sick.

The boy had always seemed thin and fragile, so he wasn't much fun to the other kids when he was young, and some days he didn't go outside at all. The only kid that liked hanging around him was a girl named Veronica Walker, they'd end up doing almost everything together, and that's why they grew so close.

Even though his parents never showed it around him, Pierce/Adrian would sometimes overhear them talking about medical bills, and how everyday they fear for his health. Pierce/Adrian hates how distressed his parents would get sometimes, and sometimes wondered if they'd be better off if he just didn't exist, he wished he could be healthy and strong..

~~~~~~~
In later Highschool years, he found that making friends wasn't any easier than when he was young, but at least he still had Veronica. But despite still having someone love him, he felt he still needed to find a way to make himself better, or else he'd just be a burden on everyone he loved. One day, he decided to loiter around the school, muttering about how he'd find someway to help himself and his family, and a man who had overheard him offered to help. Pierce/Adrian was taught never to talk to strangers, but he didn't want to risk missing out on a possible solution. The man told Pierce/Adrian how he had a way to make the young man healthy and strong, he just needed to meet him at a private location. Pierce/Adrian was very skeptical and wary of this deal, but at least if he was to die, his parents wouldn't have to fret over him anymore, so he agreed to go.

Later that night, the teen met up with Slasher, who turned out to be his uncle from his father's side. Pierce was surprised when he was told this, but at least it made him a bit less wary of this man.  After explaining a bit, Pierce discovered that his uncle had supernatural powers and could help by using them to alter Pépe's body. Pierce /Adrian was weary of this deal, but he then thought about how he had to.go in our of the hospital, his parents having to deal with his medical bills, and Veronica..He couldn't imagine a future with them that wouldn't involve him being a burden to her...So after considering his options, Pierce/Adrian shook the demon's hand in agreement with the deal. Suddenly, Pierce/Adrian would feel shadows start consuming him, taking over his being and spirit, and before he could figure out what was happening, he blacked out..

The teen woke up in his bed, dazed and confused..But he could breath easier than usual, and he felt alot more energetic, he felt great! That week, Pierce enjoyed his newfound energy to the fullest, taking every opportunity to get out of the house, it made him and his family extremely happy, and it seemed like nothing could slow Pierce/Adrian down.

Until he got sick again.

This time was a different type of sickness, not only did he feel weak, he felt lightheaded and extremely....Hungry. He had to stay in the hospital as his parents and girlfriend tried to find out what was wrong with him, he was so grateful for their company, but everytime they got near him, he got even hungrier, he tried to push the feeling aside, but it only grew more more. Until he snapped. One night he couldn't contain the hunger anymore, and another side of him come out, the demon side, and it was crazed with a nearly insatiable appetite. Controlled by forces beyond him, his conscious was taken over before he attacked both his parents and his girlfriend..

When Pierce/Adrian was able to gain control again, his hospital room was covered in blood, and the bodies of his loved ones where lying on the ground. The teen immediately had a anxiety attack, he didn't know what to do, but when he heard footsteps coming towards him room, he escaped out of the window. He had to figure out what his supposed uncle did to him!!

After finding Slasher and a bit of explanation, Pierce/Adrian found out that his uncle infused him with demonic energy to help him become healthy, but the price was that he'd feed off the suffering of humans. The teen begged for Slasher to get rid of the energy, but his uncle said that the only true solution was to embrace the energy inside, and go full demon. Pierce/Adrian didn't want to feed on humans full time, so he refused to embrace the demon in him, and ran back to his house.

When at home, the butler Ezekiel promised to help keep Pierce/Adrian under control. Slasher visits, only to try to get the young man to embrace his demonic side, not wanting him to become "soft" like his father. The only reason Pierce tolerates his visits is because he's one of his last remaining family members, and his uncle pays for the house, though he'll never question where the money comes from..

Sample rp:

It was the dead of night, pouring rain, yet Adrian stood next to Ezekiel, his butler, his friend, looking down at the tombstones of his fallen family members. It had been a month since he had got his abilities, one month since he had last heard his family laughing around him, one month since they were killed. By HIM. Adrian tried to remind himself he shared a body with a bloodthirsty demon, and that side of him had killed them...But he blamed himself, Pierce was still a part of him, meaning I should've never agreed to Slasher's deal, it's all my fault, it should be me that's dead, burning in hell for what I did..., he thought sadly, tears starting to roll down his cheeks along with the drops of rain.

"You wouldn't be sad if you'd just embrace your demon side..." A voice growled from the shadows. The teen looked towards the source. Slasher, the one who cursed Adrian with the demonic abilities.

Ezekiel moved Adrian behind him, glaring daggers at the demon"Leave, you vermin..." the butler said through clenched teeth, but Slasher merely chuckled and moved forward "All this pain is unnecessary, Pierce, you could put your past behind you only if you'd give into your demonic heritage!". "A-Adrian.." The bi-color haired  haired boy muttered quietly, Slasher narrowed his eyes "What? Speak up!", "M-my name is Adrian!" Adrian said in a much louder but still shaky voice "That's your human name, the name given to you by weaklings, you are better than that! I want you to-" "I WANT YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!!" Adrian hollered, but suddenly froze in fear.

Slasher's eyes started to glow evily "Just keep in mind that [i]know[/i] that you [i]killed[/i] you parents, and Veronica, people are probably still looking for you, I'm trying to get you to embrace your dark side so you can protect yourself, but you want to stay a patheticly weak fool!..", with that, Slasher went back into the shadows, leaving Adrian and Ezekiel in the rain.

Afterwards, Adrian fell to his knees and sobbed, he wouldn't be in this predicament if he'd just have died in that hospital..All of this...Is because of me....

Last edited by The Panda Bookknight on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:49 pm; edited 44 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 10:21 pm

Completion bump ^^
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:50 pm

Claimed
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 1:50 pm

I'm seeing a lot of confusion on your app of whats the difference between a power and sub power, so I'm going to attempt to clear that up.
I'll use Garnet for an example, she has super strength, and because of that super strength she can put that to her legs and jump really far, along with using it to protect her body from damage.

Say you have an elemental, their power is to manipulate fire, because of that fire manipulation they are completely immune to all heat and can use the fire to fly as well.
Does that make sense? They are an extension to your powers, not more powers.

Shadow appendages:
This is way too strong to just be a sub power, it has multiple things it can do so it could already be it's own power. You'll either have to make it it's own power (giving the spider legs, snake head, and tentacles being it's sub power), or give it only one ability for me to be able to approve. Like only keeping the 6 shadow tentacles.

Shadow room
This is also way powerful for a sub power, you'll have to make this a lot weaker before I am able to approve it.
Just in case, how long can he make this shadow dome?
Does it appear out of anywhere? Or does he give it a set destination?
If it appears out of anywhere (with no warning) You'll need to ask a roleplayer before doing this unless they have a good way of getting out.

Embodiment of the soul:
This whole set of powers is entirely too strong. If you are trying to say that in certain emotional states he gets more powerful, you should start by what I previously stated, then give two weaker examples of those states, those would be considered sub powers. Right now you have three powers because how strong they are.

Phantom Body
To start out, you can only have two sub powers with one main power. However, this is simply how you worded the power, each one isn't really a "sub power", they're all apart of one main power. So All you need to do is state what emotions make the air feel like around him. You could list it something like this.
When Angry: The air around him is hot
When Sad: The air around him is cold
When Happy: The air around him is warm
Of course you need to go into detail and maybe my wording is a bit off, but you could do something like that for the one power. But this means you can only have the phantom touch as a sub power.

Please fix these things and I'll look at it again.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 5:37 pm

1) Variants of shadow manipulation would be a Subpower, because the main power is that he's able to move shadow around and form them into different things, the different Subpowers under the shadow manipulation show the different modes or forms he can make the shadows.

He can't bring the snake head, spider legs, and tendrils out all at once, that's why I put the amount that can be used when manipulating it. The snake head isn't an actual living snake, It's just all the shadow tendrils (the most being four) blended together to make it thick, It's basically just a snake shaped clamp/claw (if that makes sense)

And for the dome, I was thinking of a shadowy explosion of some sort, so people have a chance to escape, but they have a chance to get caught as well, it could be mostly up to the rper if you still feel it's op. Also, I made it where it would stay until it broke, and since most of the people here had enhanced strength, I didn't think it was going to be such a problem.

2) For the state of the soul, it wasn't that an emotional state makes him stronger, It's more of an overall soul/mental.state, and it isn't to make him stronger. If he's fully broken, his shadow abilities would increase, but he'd be extremely weak to light, he probably wouldn't be able to out in the sun, and holy things have double the effect. If he's fully healed (the soul that is), his demonic abilities would decrease a bit, It's even stated that the heart blaster doesn't even hurt anymore, but in exchange, holy things and light attacks would effect him regularly. In the state he's in now, half and half, holy things still effect him, but not as much, he has control over shadows but not as much as he would if he was broken, and his heart blaster only jury's for the first part, not the second. For something he gained in the state, something else is being decreased.

3) You told me, in the chat, that it was three Subpowers per main power.

4) The air would've just been part of it though, I didn't just want characters to just feel it in the air, I wanted them to feel it through him as well, hence the Infection Emotion. The air around him could just generalize what he's feeling, but touching someone would let them know exactly how he's feeling, since he's not much of a chatty person. This was supposed to be more of a emotion bonding thing n whatnot, and sorta make him a living mood ring.

5) I put the emotion things in phantom body because ghosts, poltergeist, phantoms etc, can evoke emotions in mortals, like how if an angry spirit is in your house you'd feel their anger and probably get angry too, and how they affect the air around them, making it either hot or cold. The phantom body ability is also there to represent how he's basically a ghost of his former self, sorta cheesy, but I felt it would be deep.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 6:04 pm

Yes Tachi, I see what you're saying, but the problem is your sub powers are all so strong that they count as main powers. You will still need to weaken them as I stated beforehand.
For the State of soul I was just suggesting a way to word it different so there aren't three sub powers. Speaking of, I must have messed up in the chat because you can only have one main power and two subs, so forgive me for that mistake. However you'll still have to weaken all of that because they are too strong for sub powers.

As for "air", I use that term lightly. i understand what you mean as he sets "a mood', but that is something you'll just need to word differently because they aren't sub powers per say.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but you will need to elaborate on your physical weaknesses. What exactly does holy weapons or light do to him?
Basically, everything I stated before still stands and I'll need you to change it before I look at it again.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Soul Leech:
-How long does it take to suck a soul out of a body?
- Does he have to touch them?
- Does he have to make eye contact?
- You'll need to ask the roleplayer before doing this since it makes them a lifeless zombie.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:26 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:28 pm

Awesome man! Moving it on!
Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Kylo_r12
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:30 am

Bump..?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:55 am

Claimed.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 4:52 pm

Sincerest apologies. Last two days have been rather hectic for me. I thought I would be able to get to it yesterday morning, but I didn't. So again, sorry for the wait.

Pierce/ Adrian Quincey 5-1
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 5:31 pm

There is a problem, I went in to try editing Pierce, and for some reason, a very huge chunk of the application disappeared...Has this happened to anyone else, or just me?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 7:29 pm

I don't believe that's happened to anyone, but I've had times where my accidental backspace made the entire highlighted area disappear. I honestly don't know how to help besides saying re write what's missing. I'm so sorry that happened because it absolutely sucks when your writing went to waste D:.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pierce/ Adrian Quincey   Pierce/ Adrian Quincey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pierce/ Adrian Quincey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to: