Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bow vs Ida Vote_lcapBow vs Ida Voting_barBow vs Ida Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bow vs Ida

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 10:36 am

Setting: The contestants were transported to a vast expanse of land, but with numerous boulders in the sky. The ground itself was random terrain, but like snowy areas on earth, some patches of earth covered up canyons which could result in a fall if troubled with. Many different regions existed so closeby; snowy mountains to traverse, a canyon nearby, a grassy meadow with a lake, a sandy beach with a small ocean nearby. The boulders suspended in the air are so spread throughout the air that one could leap onto one from a high place and start jumping across them.

SPECIAL: The platforms/boulders are there for use, because the ground is unstable. Think of how in a snowy landscape that the snow drifts can cover up ravines. In addition, a constant rumbling storm rages nearby, threatening to envelop the two combatants in a tempest of magical fury.

First Blood: Ida

Last edited by Archer on Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 4:25 pm

Ooc: Not necessarily sure what you mean by the ground is unstable

Ida found herself in a odd looking land, with floating rocks and constant changing terrain and temperature, Is this some type of chexmix biome?, Ida thought to herself. The masked teen looked around, wondering how she could could use the area, how she'd approach her opponent, and where they even were at the moment, I just hope that this person isn't secretly some evil overlord, because if I lose I'd rather it be quick.... Ida then heard rumbling in the distance, there was a storm too? "This is going to be interesting...." She murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Edited the description for clarification.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 9:23 am

Bow looked around at the terrain when she entered the battle field and gasped. "So pretty~!" She giggled and started to float around, not wanting to disturb the ground. Who knows, there could be traps anywhere. When she saw her opponent, she gasped again in delight, flying over to her with a bright smile on her face. Once she got about 20 feet away, she stopped and landed, bowing to her in respect. "My name is Rain Bow. I hope we have a fun fight! And we should get a snack together back at the lobby afterwards!"
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 10:38 am

When Ida saw Bow, she tensed a bit, one would thing that getting on the defensive when someone was being nice to you seemed weird, but Ida was thinking hard to herself, Oh no! It's always the ones who smile most who are the most ferocious! And just look at her! She's so bubbly, she's probably thinking about the many ways to tear my head off!. Ida gave a hesitant nod in response to Bow, Now...Should I wait for her to come to me, or should I try to take her by surprise?..., Ida thought to herself as she slowly started rocking on her heels, observing Bow silently as she schemed in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:54 am

Bow would continue to stand there pleasantly until Ida introduced herself. She didn't want to be rude and just start attacking without proper introductions first. What kind of girl would she be if she did!? The girl was getting a little tired of waiting though, most other battles had probably already begun. And, knowing her fiancé, his was probably already over by now. "May I ask your name so that we may begin our battle? You shall introduce yourself, we will bow, and then commence battle immediately afterwards, okay?" The girl looked so sweet, it was honestly difficult to assume she had any combat experience whatsoever. In the buffet room, she had even made it publicly known that she was a professional volunteer!
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Ida tensed for a bit, before she loosened up and started to do a little bouncing dance where she stood, Things are about to get real.., since Bow absolutely insisted, Ida responded with: "My name is Tachi..." In English, which would be considered odd since she spoke in Spanish while in the dining area. With that, Ida continued her little dance while starting to circle Bow.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:39 pm

Bow smiled adoringly when Ida finally answered her and she nodded, bowing to her just as she said she would. "Nice to meet you, Tachi. I do hope that we can be friends after this..." And with that, the battle began.

The pink haired girl took no time at all to gain the advantage by flying up to the nearest boulder. Once there, she grinned and her eyes lit up crimson with the flames of passion and determination in her heart. She launched fire balls one after another to simply test what kind of power or skill Tachi had.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Ida blinked when she flew, Well crap.., she thought as she looked up at the Titan, Bow then threw fireballs at Ida, which made the teen snicker a bit. As the balls of flames showered down, Ida made her dance fast paced, and she extended her hand as if to catch one of the balls of flames, but it would disappear when it got in a few feet of her, as if being absorbed. Ida did the same with the other fire balls: when they got close enough they were sucked in as well. Ida jumped back a few feet in a skipping like manor, Well, she can fly, which will be a problem, the fire won't be much of a hassle, but I don't know what else she can do! So I have to be careful about how I move.., Ida thought, the masked girl signaled Bow to come at her, still dancing a bit, as if she wasn't taking this seriously.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:31 am

(OOC: Bow used be a Titan... But she's not one anymore... o.o )

IC: Bow blinked when she was able to absorb her fire blasts without much effort at all. The pink haired girl bit her lip and smiled gently. "Interesting!! We have the same power set it seems... Well, I can fly... But honestly that's just an excuse, hm?" She had to yell to be heard from such a distance. Before flying down though, she watched the ground for a moment. It seemed really unstable. Not a good place for Tachi to be if they wanted a fair fight. With that, she nodded and smiled again. "Mind if I bring you up here to fight? That ground doesn't look very safe... And up here you can jump from one boulder to another without much difficulty at all! What do you say??" She was sincerely just trying to give them both an equal chance.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:59 pm

Ida tilted her head a bit in thought, should she trust Bow? She could possibly fly my to an extremely high place then drop me..This battle would be over in seconds...., Ida then looked around at the unstable ground, if she stayed down here, it'd be over quickly as well... The teen hesitantly nodded, If she tries anything funny, I'll be forced to bring her down with me.... Ida grew out her long fluffy tail and her pair of equally fluffy and big ears, she'd need those for balance.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:27 pm

Bow smiled sweetly when she nodded and flew down to her, scooping her up into her arms while she grew out her tail and ears. Bow blinked at the sight and then giggled as they flew up. "Those are adorable! So you're like a fire fox, then??" The thought occurred to her that this girl obviously couldn't fly. If she were to just drop her, the likelihood of her surviving was slim to none. Also, it would be almost impossible for Bow to win once she had to engage in hand to hand combat, though luckily Tachi didn't know that. If she wanted the battle over quickly, now was her chance...

The pink haired girl set the fire fox down on the ground gently, sighing. "I've still got a lot to learn... But... So do you!!" Not even a second later, water poured down on Tachi's head like a shower, in an effort to put out her flames and see just how much effect that had. As that happened, she would at least be distracted which gave Bow ample time to back up, unless of course Tachi had something up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:11 pm

Ida felt herself tense even more when Bow picked her up, trying her hardest not to think of the deadly drop below her. When Bow asked Ida if she was a fire fox, she hesitantly answered "Sorta, I'm mixed with something else, not necessarily sure what though...". Ida was glad when Bow put her down, but wasn't necessarily fond of how high they were...

The masked teen turned her attention from the ground to Bow when her opponent started to speak, What does she mean by Th- "Aeeeiyeeeee!!!" She exclaimed when water suddenly dumped onto her. Now her outfit was drenched, and her tail and ears weren't looking so fluffy. She was also steaming, literally. Ida had steam rising from her as anger started to make her feel hot. It wasn't seething rage, but she was pretty ticked, and sorta confused. "Ballena de lechón!" the mask wearing girl snapped, Ida then formed a orange baseball sized ball of fire and tossed it at Bow, if it would hit, it would cause a small explosion, but not much to cause any damage.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:24 am

Bow jumped up into the air to avoid the ball of fire, but was still in the radial zone for the explosion which sent her flying. She landed with grace after performing a flip in the air and grinned. "I knew you would have some tricks up your sleeve! Though I was hoping that water would be enough to make you lose your power, I can see I was wrong!!" The girl giggled and thought for a moment. She was fire resistant and water wasn't much help either. The only real advantage Bow had was flight. But that wouldn't keep her safe for long and it surely wouldn't help her win. She sighed and decided to play the defensive for now, waiting for her opportunity.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:40 pm

Ida was a bit confused at how Bow flipped back, she assumed that her orange fire was her weakest fire, Maybe she's weak to it?, the teen thought. Ida watched Bow for a while, seeing if the young lady would make a move, she hoped Bow would, but she probably wouldn't. I guess I have to get things moving, Bow already knows I can absorb fire, so it's very unlikely she'd throw anymore..., with that, Ida summoned another orange fire ball and tossed it at Bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bow vs Ida Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow vs Ida   Bow vs Ida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bow vs Ida
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: