Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBack At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Voting_barBack At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Vote_lcapBack At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Voting_barBack At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Back At it Again (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Despite what Sapphire told her Suzuki said she'd be up at four days time, making the blue gem shrug. She knew what she was talking about, and so would Suzuki soon enough. "Oh Suzu! Have you been in touch with your brother? I know we kicked him out... but family is family, is he doing well?" Ruby asked, straightforward as always. If Suzuki was hurt Ruby wouldn't even notice, she had a very thick skull.
Meanwhile Sapphire would begin to float slightly, it being her natural state. She was kind of ethereal in the way she held herself and the way she moved. Sapphire's way of talking gave off the vibe of royalty and proper while Ruby was more of a rough and tumble kind of gal. They were polar opposites, fire and ice even, it's why they were perfect for each other. They balanced each other out since they were extremities on each end of the scale.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 10:13 am

The Gems were nice, though Sapphire clearly didn't trust Suzuki's assessment of her own injuries. The raven haired girl knew she should know better than questioning someone who could literally see the future, but her hopefulness overpowered her logical reasoning in this instance. She really didn't want to be hung up for four months... She barely could stand the thought of laying low for four days.

"I did talk to my brother shortly after the accident, but..." Suzuki sighed, rubbing her temples a bit. "It's hard when your friends and family don't exactly get along. I just wish that everyone could understand each others side in this situation... but that's wishful thinking I fear."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Both of the gems felt sort of bad that things had to be this way, it was unfortunate that not everyone could get along, but that's just how things were some times. "I know... well... we know it can be tough when not everyone gets along, but you need to understand that this is all for the greater good. There was a lot coming up in the future and we were trying to take as many precautionary steps as possible." Sapphire explained, her hands laid gently on her lap as she looked over Suzuki. "People getting along under stressful circumstances is something you have to work on. I know you know the old Suzazu, but we saw the guy who cut off Yang's arm then tried to attack her again in the Tower. We don't know him like you do, and we just wanted to protect everyone." Ruby continued, scooting closer to Suzuki.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Sapphire tried to reason that what had happened with her brother was for the greater good, but honestly... it did little to soothe the teen, though. In fact, if anything, she wanted to verbally disagree. Any injustice towards any one person was a threat to justice everywhere. She was raised and bred to believe that. She knew her brother didn't deserve persecution. She didn't think he was treated fairly... but in all honesty, she couldn't bring herself to oppose her friends.

Despite the fact that this internal debate was clearly taking it's toll on Suzuki, she forced a smile for Garnet. "I'm sure it'll all work out eventually."
The answer was lame and forced,, but it was all she planned on giving.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 4:46 pm

It didn't take a genius to see that Suzuki was still upset, well for Ruby at least. Sapphire had a habit of looking into the future to see when everything was already solved, not paying attention to people's feelings in the moment. It made her come off as cold and calculating, even if she never meant it. "No no.. Suzu.. it's not that, you really should just.." Ruby began hurriedly, flailing her arms for emphasis. "I... well we... didn't mean to make you feel that way, it's written all over your face. If something is bothering you, you need to speak up and tell people how you feel, even if it means they won't like the answer. Sometimes the truth hurts the most, but it means you both can move on and work together to over come it." The small red gem explained, directing this to Sapphire as well.
Sapphire seemed to understand and placed a hand to her mouth with a slight gasp. "I've done it again, hadn't I?" Sapphire asked, followed by Ruby nodding. "I apologize Suzuki, it was not my intent to hurt you." The blue gem said, her hair still covering her eye.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Suzuki found herself on the receiving end of another lecture. She was starting to see that these two really did make up Garnet... and apparently shared her love for talking Suzuki out of bad choices. The teen let out a sigh, then looked at Ruby with her own scarlet eyes.
"He doesn't deserve to be treated the way he was treated. Treating people unfairly is how every horrible thing in this world starts. Pain, followed by hate fueled by the endless questions that don't have an answer. It's how evil is made. An injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. When you treat someone like a criminal when they're not... that's how criminals are made in the first place. I know I'm you, and you'll say that's a naive thought process... but it's what I believe. And I won't change it. This world needs order. Justice for those wronged."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Ruby and Sapphire listened, not liking what they were hearing. Sapphire was staring at Ruby in such a love struck face it was getting ridiculous, there was a reason they weren't separated for a long period of time. Ruby would begin to giggle, pushing Sapphire's hair back to reveal her one eye as she blushed. The red gem would kiss her face before tackling her, the both of them fusing to Garnet again. Garnet was laughing as she sat up again, summoning her glasses to cover her three eyes. "There's a reason they aren't separated for very long." She explained, with a shrug, putting a gentle hand on Susuzki's shoulder. The two gems decided it was better for Garnet to take this instead of Ruby and Sapphire.
"Kicking Suzaku wasn't unfair, he tried to attack Yang for a second time and we needed to stop him from doing so. People don't become evil after being treated badly, being Evil is and will always be a choice. There are plenty of people who have gone through horrible situations but come out on top." Garnet explained gently, placing her hand on her chest.

"Life doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints, it takes, and it takes, and it takes. Life deals you cards, they are unfair, cruel, and sometimes it seems unbearable, but you will always have a choice to do what's right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back At it Again (Moon)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next