Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Girl time (Moon <3) Vote_lcapGirl time (Moon <3) Voting_barGirl time (Moon <3) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Girl time (Moon <3) Vote_lcapGirl time (Moon <3) Voting_barGirl time (Moon <3) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Girl time (Moon <3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Girl time (Moon <3) Empty
PostSubject: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Amber was taking a walk, hands balled into fists as she walked. News of Kicker's real identity had spread like wildfire, but Amber was extremely annoyed. She had wanted to find out his identity ever since he first became famous, but she wanted to find out for herself, not be told. And she most certainly wanted to be the only one who knew, but instead everyone knew! Amber sighed, she needed to relax, she knew just the person. She got out her phone, dialling a number Hey, Ella! Wanna hang out?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Lounging in the park and reading a book, Ella received a phone call from a familiar friend. She was hesitant to pick up, considering she went through Harmon's mind without permission, but Ella didn't really have proof. It could have all been in her head, Amber wouldn't do that to her!
The girl picked up, hearing Amber asking if she wanted to hang out. "Oh of course! I'm in the park. Where do you want to meet up?" Ella asked, closing her book and shoving it in her bag. She'd proceed to pick up her purse and look around, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:22 pm

Amber wouldn't do that to her? Oh poor, foolish Ella. Ella agreed to meet up, telling Amber that she's in the park, then she asked where she wanted to meet up Why don't we meet up at the west entrance to the park? I'm pretty close. She didn't think to ask Ella if that was convenient for her, but it wasn't out of meanness, she just doesn't think about those kind of things.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Amber told her she was close to the west entrance, and that being on the other side of the park meant it would be a walk for Ella. Nonetheless, it was her friend and she hung up already, so it's not like she could ask to change it. The girl put her phone in her purse and walked briskly over. It took her a bit longer than usual, but she got within seeing distance of Amber and smiled.
Ella waved at her, and when she got close she gave her a big hug. "Amber!! How are you!?" She asked excitedly, smiling at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Amber hung up, then started to make her way to the west entrance to the park. She was in no hurry at all, but when she arrived she still had a long time to wait. It was okay though, because she had access to her favourite way of passing time within her own head. She would just look at people who were walking by and read their mind, digging into their innermost secrets. The overuse of her powers seriously hurt her head, but she didn't care.

She saw this one hot blonde walking towards her, Amber's headache was so bad that she didn't realise it was Ella until she hugged her. She smiled and hugged her back, seeming kind of out of it for a few seconds Hey Ella! I'm great! she smiled back, always happy to see her friend. She stared at Ella for a few seconds, then suddenly acted as if she remembered something she had been forgetting to do How are you?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:48 pm

Amber was zoning out when she got there, but quickly responded to Ella. She smiled at her, especially when she said she was doing great, she was happy her friends life seemed normal. "I'm great actually! My life finally seems to be getting on track." She explained, adjusting her skirt. "How's the new job? That seems like a very fun life style, cute maid outfits!" Ella asked excitedly, her eyes lighting up. She was very happy to see her friend again.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:02 pm

Ella said that her life was getting on track finally, then she asked Amber about her job Oh, it's great. I've got the night shift, so I'm not home until late. But I'm a night owl anyway. And yeah, the outfit is always nice! I always love wearing it. It was certainly fancy compared to her current outfit of a hoodie and some jogging shorts.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:35 pm

As the two talked, Ella slowly began walking away so that they could walk and talk at the same time. "So you have a job, a cute outfit, what about a boy friennnddd~?" Ella asked, poking her in the side happily. She had always hoped that Amber could get a boyfriend... or a girlfriend.. just so that they could go on double dates! Ella had never been on a double date and they always looked like so much fun!!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 4:44 pm

Amber followed as Ella's side as they walked along. Amber wasn't sure where they were going. Maybe they'd get a bite to eat at some point. Ella asked her about if she had a boyfriend, poking her in the side. Amber just rolled her eyes playfully, this being a side she didn't even have without Ella No, I don't look at boys that way. Much. At least, not boys that I don't end up chasing away. I don't know what it is. Said the creepy girl who reads people's deepest secrets.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Amber said she didn't like boys because she ended up chasing them away. "Well it makes sense, boys are pretty dumb." She giggled, bumping Amber in the hip playfully. "So does that mean there are any special girls in your lifeee~? If not I could definitely hook you up!" Ella asked, running her hand through her hair. It was really a beautiful day, you could smell the spring in the air! Spring was her favorite season because of all the flowers and of course, spring cleaning!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Ella just called boys dumb, which made Amber giggle slightly I know, trust me. Some boys, their minds literally are only on one thing. She then used her statement about boys to ask if there were any girls in her life No, I do like boys. ...and maybe I do prefer a little of both. She'd never told anyone that, but then again no one had ever talked to her long enough to get onto the topic of who she liked.

She didn't particularly try to keep it a secret anyway, since she just said it out loud with no problems Anyway, I don't need your help hooking up. Anyone who's into girls wouldn't look at me with you around. Thanks though. Amber decided to be the one to bring up conversation this time How's the boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 5:15 pm

From what Ella was understanding, Amber preferred Girls over boys, but could also lean that way. She made a mental note to send a cute girl to her shop sometime, she said she didn't need Ella's help to hook up, but she always liked playing cupid. Amber even went as far to say that girls wouldn't look at her with Ella around, making her chuckle.
Finally Amber asked about Fen, making Ella giggle. "He's good, we've been spending a lot of time with each other recently... but that's about it."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 7:01 pm

Ella said that she and Fenrir had been spending a lot of time with each other, which Amber knew meant they were having sex. Or at least that was Amber's first thought. She was tactless like that. Sure there was other things that couples do, but Amber didn't care about that stuff You're lucky, he's the only good-looking guy in the B-team.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 7:17 pm

While they were walking, Amber told her that she was lucky because he was the only attractive guy on the B-team. "No! Leo is attractive... except he isn't a Beamer anymore... But there's Titus and that new kid Crisilkitas! Also plenty of cute girls!" She told Amber, adjusting her purse on her shoulder. "You should try to talk to some of them."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:02 pm

Ella used the example of Leo, but then recalled that he's not a part of the team anymore, then used the examples of Titus and the new guy Yeah, I didn't include them because... she decided to stop talking about what her criteria was for desirable boys. She then also pointed out that there were cute girls in the team, which made Amber shrug Girls are harder for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl time (Moon <3)   Girl time (Moon <3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl time (Moon <3)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next