Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Very Next Day (B-Team)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 12:54 am

Titus,once it's passed to him, reads the paper, and gently smiles at her, saying softly."I-impressive..."Blinking as Crisis asks after his power, the boy considers,then decides to just go ahead and show. It'd feel less awkward then saying. A small barrier forms of bright green energy in between them.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 9:58 am

Kyoshi blinked when the phone vibrated again and she picked it up, blushing lightly at his text. She bit her lip and responded a little hesitantly. I don't hav- In the middle of writing out her text, Fen commented on her power, asking if she could transform into any weapon at all. The girl nodded tentatively and chewed on her lip a little more. She wasn't exactly sure how to explain to him that once she had transformed into one weapon for a person, that person was stuck with that form.

The girl forgot all about the text when Titus displayed his power, her eyes going wide in awe. She mouthed the words That's so cool And smiled softly to him, quickly squeaking and facing her desk again. That's when she remembered she was still texting and went back to it. -e any money... Send.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 11:58 am

He smiled lightly at the small text and texted her back. I'll pay again, then. He looked up at Fenrir and Titus. Titus especially since he was giving him a first hand demonstration of his power. He saw Titus form a barrier, and he grinned, knocking a bit on it. "That's some great stuff, Titus."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Titus displayed his powers and Fen smirked. He'd seen them before, but that didn't change the fact that he still found them impressive. It even seemed to cause the two lovebirds to hesitate in their texting for a minute to express their awe. "Yeah. Impressive as always, Titus. I can vouch too, they'll stop paint balls."

Then Fen had an idea, not knowing it'd be intruding on Crisis and Kyoshi's plans. "Hey, you guys doing anything after school? I remember when I joined the team there was all sorts of missions and stuff after school and that's how a lot of us got to know each other. The missions seem to have slowed, but we can still hang out, aye? I'll buy us some pizza at the parlor."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:43 pm

Titus blinks at the compliments, reddening slightly but smiling shyl, nodding."T-thanks..."He considers leaving the barrier there, but blinks as Fen suggests an idea. That sounded nice...But what did the others want?The boy waits for them to put in their opinion.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:13 am

Kyoshi blushed lightly at Crisis's text and was about to respond again when Fenrir suggested that they all go out together after school for pizza. The petite girl bit her lip and looked down at the desk. Going out with three guys? Was that the safest thing in the world? But, at the same time, they were all like her. In this class to help with controlling their powers. Maybe it would be good to make some friends.

The red head looked up at them and smiled gently, before bending over and writing something on the piece of paper before passing it around. -That sounds like fun.- She didn't realize that Crisis may not appreciate it. Honestly, she just assumed he had fed her and wanted to do so again because she was practically a twig. If the wind blew a little too hard she might fly away.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Crisis seemed a little surprised at the offer. Was he making friends? He honestly expected that he wouldn't and they were just sharing idle conversation. He wasn't unappreciative of it, though he had wanted to treat Kyoshi separately. But that was just the way it was going to play out.

"Yeah. I don't wanna put a hole in your wallet, though, so I'll go in on it with you."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:24 pm

Kyoshi and Crisis seemed to be okay with Fen's suggestion, making him smile. Titus was hesitating, but Fen was sure the boy would tag along. "Sounds like a date then." He said with a joking wink, then looked to Crisis with the same friendly smirk. "Only if you want to. My wallet is going to be lacking holes for the foreseeable future I think. Rich parents, you know."

He decided not to include the fact that they were rich, dead parents. It's not like he was beat up about it anyway.
"So we'll get through the school day then take a load off. Sounds nice."

OOC: Possible time skip?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 8:46 am

OOC: Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:40 pm

OOC: I guess I shall start the time skip...

IC: After school, Kyoshi walked to the designated meet up place while staring at her watch. It was 2:45. So she had about two hours until it was her curfew, so she had plenty of time. The girl bit her lip and rubbed her arm as she waited for everyone else. But, what if they had tricked her and weren't going to actually show up? The girl started to freak herself out and panic lightly. She got out the phone Crisis had given to her and texted him. 'I'm at the right place, right? There's no one else here.' She had come straight from her last class. It was easy to assume that the others had prior engagements or reasons that would make it take longer to get here.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:18 pm

Fen was the next one to get there, spotting Kyoshi rather quickly. He jogged over as she sent out her text, probably to Crisis. Fen was pretty sure there was something going on with the two, but he had no intention on playing cupid. Keeping up with Ella was enough relatioship work for him, his poor heart probably couldn't handle another.
"Hey there, Kyoshi. Guess we're early. Have you heard from Crisis yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 5:50 pm

Crisis was literally just around the corner when he got the text from Kyoshi. I'm at the right place, right? There's no one else here. He saw her up ahead, walking while texting her back.

I'm nearly there. Just wait for a minute, you're at the right place.

And within the next minute, he showed up in front of the both of them. "Hey there." He was carrying Nevan over his back in her case. "So we're waiting for everyone to show up then?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:43 pm

(Everyone, I'm sorry for the delay and needing skipped over. I'd been meaning to ask if y'all wanted me to timeskip in my post, but I'd get distracted and forget. Sorry again.^^Wink

Fen comes in last,giving a shy wave and a soft apology."S-sorry for...l-lateness..."He examines them,standing beside Fen. The boy was a little nervous,even when looking forward to making new freinds.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:24 am

Kyoshi blinked when Fen was the first one to get there with her. Just after he asked, her phone vibrated and she smiled gently, showing Fen the screen of Crisis' text. Not even a minute later, he was there and she nodded slowly, about to text that they were just waiting on Titus now. But, before she could finish the text, he was there too. Once they were all together, she started to get nervous again. Too many people. She stood behind Crisis for a sense of protection since he was the only one she really knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very Next Day (B-Team)   The Very Next Day (B-Team) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Very Next Day (B-Team)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2