Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barThe Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Crash of Silence (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Greed wasn't expecting to see these kids today. They picked up their shipment just yesterday. No way they'd already sold out... which meant this was probably bad news. Ella seemed distraught that they were there, getting Greed's attention.
"That sounds like something I'd say..." He admitted, shrugging. "Can't you guys come back when it's actually time to pick up your crap? This ain't exactly a hangout spot for you."

The kids scuffed, and and glared at Greed. "It can't wait. It's important."
Greed sighed, and moved aside to let them in. Upon closer inspection, they were a bit roughed up and looking extremely angry. They barely paid any attention to Ella, assuming that she was one of Greed's girlfriends and nobody important.
"We were jumped! They took the shipment."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Well Greed wasn't expecting them either, meaning that something bad had happened. When they explained that there shipment was taken, Ella only raised an eyebrow. It most likely made Ella look better, comparatively at least. She kept her mouth shut, waiting to see what they had to say. She hoped that they didn't recognize her, or that them getting there shipment bust was based on Ella's and Fen's actions. That would be bad news for her, considering 4 against 1.
Nonetheless, she crossed her arms and listened.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Greed let out an annoyed sigh at the information, frowning at the boys.
"I thought you idiots had super powers? That's why I picked you to run these things. Because if you got mugged you could, I don't know, defend yourselves? I swear, it's like I'm working with idiots..."
Greed grumbled, then remembered that Ella was there and looked to her with a smile. Despite his bad mood he was good at putting up a front. One of his specialties, really.

"Alright. We'll have to take care of this. You can wait here or tag along. I don't really-"
"Wait a minute, I know her."
Greed looked to the other kid with an exasperated expression. He just didn't know how to mind his own business, did he?
"She was with that guy that followed us into the sewers!"

At this, Greed raised a brow, looking to Ella.
"Now why would she do that?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:22 pm

Her new boss was rather annoyed with it all, considering they were hired to do something and failed. Ella was finally relaxed until one of the kids pointed her out. She flinched slightly, now the attention back on her. She let out a breath when they all looked at her, Greed specifically questioning her. She shrugged, adjusting the back pack straps on her back. "I mean.. If you guys go to school you might know me." She tried to cover up, which he then said that she was in the sewers. %#!@.
"Why would I be in the sewers? That's gross." She lied on the spot. "I prefer fresh air and hot showers thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:44 pm

Ella denied having any involvement with a sewer escapade, and Greed found himself inclined to believe her. She didn't look like the type of girl that would be crawling around in sewers.
"Look, don't try to change the subject kid. I'm still mad about you losing your share of the product. So, before the idiots get away, why don't you take me to the people that jumped you? I think I should have a chat with them."

He looked back to Ella, a bit of a scowl on his face.
"I don't exactly trust you right now, so you're coming with. Don't run off. I'll chase you, and I can be pretty fast."

He waited to hear her answer before leaving, following the boys to the scene of the crime.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:55 pm

Luckily her innocent looks saved her, but she needed to be more careful at this rate, who knows what would happen if they found out. Greed brushed it all off and scolded the other people, followed by saying he wanted them to lead him to the guys. She thought this would finally be her chance to get back to Fen to tell them what happened, but she was wrong, it looked like this would be longer than she hoped.
"Awe you don't trust me? How sad." She fake pouted, following him out of the door. Ella wanted to keep up with them so that she didn't come off as weak. She didn't want to show weakness essentially so that they wouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:44 pm

The girl repeated Greed, making him chuckle a bit. He hoped she was serious about this. She was starting to grow on him. Killing her would be a major bummer.
Pushing the though away, he followed his boys towards where they were selling. They remained quiet, knowing Greed was rather angry with them right now and not wanting to push their luck.

When they got there, there was a group of older men there. The muggers were cocky enough that they didn't even leave the scene. Cocky, or stupid. One of the two. Greed was betting on stupid.
"Are these the fellas that stole from me? They don't exactly look too tough..."

This got their attention. The bigger one looked to Greed and laughed. Greed wasn't very intimidating. He knew this.
"Ella, dear, you might want to stand back a bit. I think this might turn ugly. You losers," he said, pointing at his men, "just make sure they don't slip passed, savvy?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:10 pm

Walking away from the little "safe house", Ella watched Greed chuckle at her joke. He acted like he liked her, which was good, and to be honest being apart of this little drug ring was so exciting! Her adrenaline was pumping just walking over to the crime scene! She knew it'd be sad to have to watch Greed get locked up behind bars.
The idiot criminals were still at the spot, and watching this all was quite amusing, she couldn't help but laugh. It's like when a kid bullies another kid and they go fetch their mom to handle it! While thinking about this, Greed told her to back up so she didn't get hurt, and she did as he asked. Ella hoped that she didn't have to fight right now, wearing a skirt and fighting isn't ideal. "You should probably hurry up since it's still day light." She mused, crossing her arms and watching. Maybe she could found out something about his powers or weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:24 pm

Ella offered some great advice. It was broad daylight, and as fearless and arrogant as Greed was he was not stupid. So, he decided to forget the pleasantries and threats and walked up to the big guy in front. He didn't notice the whispering from the kids behind him.
Wasting no time, Greed reared his hand back to throw a punch at the man who stood completely still with his arms crossed.

...and Greed's hand bounced off and the Sin jumped back, holding his wrist.
"OW! Jesus! What are you made out of? Steel? What the hell was that?" He said, resisting the urge to curse. Then he looked back to his dealers, that were stifling chuckles. "Couldn't just warn me, could you?"

The bigger man started to strut towards Greed, who was reaching into his portal.
Just when the man threw his punch, Greed seemingly vanished only to appear behind the thug a second later. The confused giant fell to a knee with a screech in one more second.
"That's better."

Greed said, pulling the knife out of the back of his knee. The other men tried to scatter, running straight towards Ella and the group. They'd try to stop them, but one would be trying to charge Ella.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:37 pm

Her 'boss', boldly walked up and punched the guy in the back of the head, which made the few other members chuckle. None of them seem hurt, but when Greed appeared and reappeared behind him, making him fall, it definitely alarmed his crooks. They all began running at her and Greed's little posse, which made her groan. She was just internally complaining about fighting in a skirt, and now a big guy was running right at her.
Cracking her knuckles, and setting down her back pack, Ella pushed out her hand and used wind to throw 3 guys into a wall. She then jumped and locked her legs around the guys head, followed by twisting and throwing him to the ground, it was really the only impressive move she knew, and it worked almost every time. Ella self consciously pushed down her skirt and picked up her book bag, not realizing the the guys she threw into a wall were all attempting to get up. "I should pick up pizza on the way home." Ella mused, writing it down into her phone with her back turned to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:45 pm

Greed looked to the thugs that were trying to run. He was letting them go by to give his men a chance to redeem themselves... but that wasn't how it went down. Before his dealers could get involved, the men were thrown into the wall and Ella did a weirdly impressive move to take down the last one.
"Holy crap..."

He was certainly impressed, as were the surrounding guys. He laughed when she started talking about getting pizza.
"I think this girl is after my heart. More useful than the lot of you guys. You might be replacing them."

That agitated the guys, but Greed didn't care. He looked to the men starting to get up. "Ah ah ah. Sit tight guys. I don't wanna hurt you."
The big one was starting to get up, and Greed put a hand on his shoulder. "You too."

"I want to offer you guys a job. I'm looking to expand here, and I think you look like some capable little kids."
As he spoke, he was looking at his now bruised hand. That one hurt.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:06 am

After placing an order online, Ella turned her attention back to her boss, who said he was very impressed with her. Ella was truly flattered, but pushed those feelings aside considering the mission at hand. He was now offering the guys she just beat up a job, which was somewhat strange, but they were better at it then his current henchman, so I guess it made sense. She made sure to memorize every face here, given her photo graphic memory and all.
While Greed was talking, Ella saw his bruised hand and her motherly instinct kicked in. She fluttered over to him while he was talking and grabbed his hand, looking at it. "Looks like you fractured your knuckles, and probably sprained you wrist." She told him, as if this was normal. "You should just ice and wrap it and you'll be fine." Ella concluded while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:22 am

Before the thugs could answer, Ella was at Greed's side looking at his injured hand. That was confusing. She went from slamming thugs into walls to doctor in about a heartbeat. Just what in the Hell was with this girl?
"Right... I've had worse, honey. I'm sure with a nurse like you the healing process won't be too bad."

He said with a wink, before going back to his business. The bigger thug gave him a look, as if sizing Greed up.
"Your choice?"
Gritting his teeth, the man nodded. Greed smiled at the response, then spun on his heel. The portal opened again and he tossed the knife inside. He'd grab Ella's hand with his good one and start to pull her away from the scene.

"Let's go. We'll get you set up with your shipment, then that pizza is on me. As a way of saying thanks for your help."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:41 am

His blatant attempt at flirting made her roll her eyes, she was just trying to help, it just kinds of happened. She doesn't mean to be this nice! Before she could even think of a witty come back Greed had made a deal with the men and then was pulling her along. She was more distracted by the random portal he just made, but considering it was Jump City Ella decided not to think too much about it. "You really don't have to buy me anything.." She told him, hiking up her back pack to make it more comfortable.
"I should be napping right now.. And you should be icing your hand."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:52 am

Greed gave her a weird look when she said she should be napping right now. This girl was definitely not the type that he pictured selling drugs. That much was very clear.
"Napping? You gotta get on drug dealer time, kid. We don't nap. We sell during the day and party at night. It's really quite the life."

Soon they'd be back at the safe house, where Greed would pick up a big bag of weed for her.
"We'll start you with the easy stuff. Put that in your backpack. You sell that at 10 dollars a gram, minimum of 2 grams a sale. Easy enough, I hope."

Greed would saunter back to the door, hoping that she'd follow.
"Now, I reckon we got some pizza to eat. Lead the way, hotshot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crash of Silence (Bloo)   The Crash of Silence (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crash of Silence (Bloo)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: