Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Vote_lcapBonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Voting_barBonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Vote_lcapBonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Voting_barBonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Empty
PostSubject: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 5:53 pm

After school on a Thursday, Ella was in the kitchen cleaning and studying, something she usually did. Sometimes she'd have a baby on her hip, sometimes she'd have to take breaks to break up a fight between her younger brothers, but today the only people in the house were her and Titus. Their father was out in Sweden for a business offer and their mother took all of the other boys to a birthday party, so it'll be interesting.
Finishing up reading a text book and cleaning, she heard foot steps coming down the stairs. "Titus?" She called out, hoping it was him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Said boy nods, coming the rest of the way down."Y-yes...." Entering the kitchen, he gives a small wave,smiling shyly at her."H-hi, sis..." Biting his lip, Titus examines Hus foster sister. He felt he hadn't been the best brother he could be...but hopefully that was just him.Walking over, he asks softly."N-need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 10:17 pm

While she was finishing up cleaning, Titus came down the stairs and asked if she needed any help. Ella shook her head no, and smiled at him. "Hey, I know I haven't been around much.. but between all the crazy stuff going down in my life and being in and out of the hospital it's hard to keep up with the family." She explained, leaning against the counter. "And despite not being around much, I'll always be there for you, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 11:43 pm

Titus blinks as she says she knows she hasn't been around that much, with all that's been going on, and responds softly."T-that's OK...I'm just g-glad you're OK..." At the second part the boy smiles happily."I-I'm glad..." Stepping closer, he gives her a sincere, if slightly nervous, hug.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 11:58 pm

Titus gave her a nervous hug, which Ella pulled him in tightly and swung him back and forth. "Why are you so nervous all the time! It's me! It's not like I'm a stranger!" She told him with a grin, putting him down and looking at him. "You can be open with me! It's not like I'm going anywhere any time soon!" Ella said chipperly, jumping up on the counter and swinging her legs back and forth. "How about we get to know each other better! Ask me any question! I'll answer it completely honest, but I get to do the same to you!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 1:21 am

Titus eeps as she pulls him into a tight hug and swings him around.Looking at her, he responds with a smile and nod."O-ok..."He nods at the second set of statements."O-ok...I'll try..." As she gives a suggestion, he tilts his head,thinking it through,then nods, clambering onto the counter beside her."OK....W-whats your favorite band?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 2:46 pm

Titus's first question was an easy one, her favorite band. "Well I don't have a favorite band per say... But I love Lady Gaga! I have every single one of her albums and I know all of her songs by heart!" Ella said giddily, looking at Titus with a smile. She thought of a few questions until she came to a conclusion.. "Hmmmm... Ooh!!! If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?" Ella asked, her eyes wide waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 1:01 am

Titus blinks at her answer, then smiles.She certainly seemed to be a fan."L-lady Gaga, huh? I-I see..."At the next question the boy hmms, tilting his head in thought, then nods, answering with a shy smile."Uhm...G-greece. I'd like to see the r-ruins, walk where the old h-heroes walked.I-I think that'd be amazing." He thinks on his next question, then asks,"W-what kindo of s-stories do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:07 pm

He talked about how he wanted to see Greece where the old heroes walked, making her smile. Despite both of them not having many powers, they tried their best to help others. Especially Titus, he was so brave, he did so much and he deserved so much more recognition. "Stories? As in books? I love a good romance novel!" She said with a giggle "Although I'm obsessed with Marvel Comics." Ella explained, still kicking her legs. "Okay... Favorite cake flavor?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 12:09 am

Titus smiles.Well...he supposed he should have expected that answer....Same with the second part! Blinking at her question, the boy tilts his head, feet waving in thought. Hmmmm...."I-I like chocolate....though I also enjoy c-carrot..." Now for his question.Hmmmm...."Do you s-still like Fen?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 12:53 pm

"Carrot cake is hardly even a dessert! That's like saying salsa is a smoothie because technically a tomato is a fruit! It's gross!" Ella teased him, sticking out her tongue for emphasis, of course this was all in good fun. However, when Titus asked her about Fen she raised an eyebrow. They'd been back together for almost a month now, and her whole family knew about their... fight... followed by Ella rarely being home, but now things were starting to get better! She planned on bringing Fen back home some time soon, she just didn't know when.
"Ah... well if you're asking if we are back together, then yes." She admitted, rubbing the back of her head with a chuckle. "I probably should have told you guys sooner, but I've been so wrapped up in school and stuff." Ella said, which was true. "But what about you? Do you have a special lad or lady in your life?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 11:15 pm

As she teases him Titus , then smiles, hesitantly returning the stuck out tongue with a soft laugh.As Ella thinks the boy tilts his head, then nods as she says yes, saying she probably should have told earlier. Smiling, he reaches over to give her a hug, smiling."T-that's OK, I'm just glad you're happy." At the return question Titus blinks, then rapidly reddens,glancing down as he adjusts his shades."U-uhm, N-no...." His mind flashes to Art and Ida,but dismisses them, somewhat. They were just friends...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 7:46 pm

He was happy for her, which made Ella smile. When she asked about a significant other in his life, she smiled happily and looked at him. Ella proceeded to poke him several times. "Who's the lucky person??!!" She teased, nudging his shoulder. "What's their name?" Ella asked, being respectful to said persons pronouns.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Titus blinks as she pokes at him, reddening even further at the teasing and shaking his head furiously."U-uhm....n-n-no one!!! W-w-we're just friends!!!" He bites his lip, shrugging."Though...uhm....their names are A-A-Artimus and I-I-Ida..." He frowns slightly. He hadn't seen Art around that much...he hoped he could see her more often soon.Blinking, the boy glances at Ella, face red as a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Titus was red and flustered, meaning Ella was exactly right. Apparently there were... two girls? Was he in a relationship with two girls? That's messed up man. "Wait.. You're dating two girls at once? That's pretty messed up man, you can't do that to them." Ella said seriously, feeling bad for the two girls. She never expected Titus to be that kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)   Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonding to the EXTREME!!!! (HB)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: