Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dukes Up (Ask)
Yesterday at 1:39 pm by Ama

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

» Danny Phantom
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:19 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Ama

Emmz

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:33 am

Character form:

Name:
Needle
Ability:
Needle has the ability to stick to objects, whether that be a tree, the ground, a roof, or the side of the building. If she can get up there and get into a solid position, she can stay for up to an hour.
Animal form:
Black Panther
Starter weapon:
A whip that reaches up to 30 feet and the end comes to a sharp point.
Appearance:
Needle is pretty average when it comes to height, she's 5'5 and has pretty good upper body strength. She's also quite flexible and has matching rag tag clothing to help her in that field. She isn't worried much about her appearance, she just wants to survive, and doing that in any way possible.
Personality:
To put it plainly, Needle doesn't like being in group and doesn't like following rules. She likes doing things her way and rarely helps others. In her mind, it's all about survival, and if that means killing others and taking their supplies, so be it. She doesn't care who she has to hurt to survive.

Love, Guts, and Chocolate Cake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:56 pm

Name:
Ciara
Ability:
She has the ability to lengthen and sharpen her nails into razor sharp edges able to cut through flesh.
Animal form:
Baby grizzly bear
Starter weapon:
Simple bow with 12 standard arrows
Appearance:
She has bright blue eyes and dark brown hair that she usually keeps in two braids. The girl's skin is tan and body type is extremely petite and light, making acrobatics easier for her. She wears lots of blue, white, and brown clothing with fur like her big brother, Koda!
Personality:
Ciara is happy go lucky with a slight brother complex. She wants to be just like her big brother and follows him around everywhere he goes, trying to help in whatever way possible. The girl also likes to take care of people, but doesn't have a knack for leadership like her brother does.

Avytrius Caelum - "I'm living my life to the fullest."

Yui Fotias - "Dreams are my reality."

To the threads!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:58 am

Name: Edge
Ability:Fear aura: Is capable of making the people around him uneasy and skittish, making it easier to intidimate.
Animal form:Saber Toothed Tiger
Starter weapon:Pair of Saber claw knives:
Spoiler:

Appearance:He is mostly hidden by the above outfit.Height is 6 feet.
Personality: He likes hurting things, and is scum that is going to enjoy his new power. Edge,however, is smart enough not to go charging at the front line. A lone hunter, he'll only team up with someone if it benefits him, and you might wanna watch your back if you actually do.Luckily enough, he enjoys giving out fear and terror for awhile before taking out his prey, and in fact seems compulsed to do so.Oddly enough, he's possessively protective over his chosen prey, not allowing any other to hurt them.

"Just try catching me!!!"- Imp
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6518-imp

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:09 am

Name: Francesca Mercier
Ability: Spatial Portals

Animal form: Black Cat

Starter weapon: Hunting Knife

Appearance: Reference. Chessa stands at about 4'07" and weighs less then 100LB even with a pear-shaped figure. Her hair is black with purple highlights, and her eyes are usually Gray. Though she is technically shorter then her brother, she IS the eldest sibling. Her left eye will become a bright blue when she uses her ability. She appears to be a Neko simply because of her animal form.

Personality: Francesca or "Chessa" as she is referred to by her brother, on the surface appears to be an apathetic slacker with a love of puns. She especially enjoys cat puns. Chessa does however care a great deal about her younger brother and is quite protective of him to the point she can motivate herself enough to do anything equating to work.

Name: Daniel Jacob Mercier
Ability: Martial Arts: Hapkido, Aikido, and Staff Fighting

Animal form: Light brown, striped cat.

Starter weapon: Six foot long, collapsing metal staff.

Appearance: Reference. Daniel stands at 5'00" even, and has a surprisingly athletic frame for someone his age. He has green eyes. He is dressed in a green Legend of Zelda t-shirt with the triforce on it, and a pair of jeans with sneakers. Unlike his sister, Daniel isn't a neko and he is the younger brother in spite of his being taller.

Personality: Daniel is friendly and compassionate to a fault. He's very shy around people he doesn't know, especially if they happen to be cute girls. Daniel hopes to become a superhero one day and trains himself daily, trying to get his sister to train with him if nothing else to have a workout buddy with. Daniel is the more "mature" of the two and claims to hate his sister's puns but secretly finds them funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:14 am

I'm a bit iffy about the ability to make people become scared automatically, itseems alot like a form of mind manmanipulation, perhaps you can do an intimidating aura thing instead, where people around him feel a bit more skittish, or something along that line.

What did you mean by spacial portals, Mega, does it mean she can just summon a portal leading to who knows where and push someone in? What's the ability's purpose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:17 am

Portals to transport things through yes, that was the idea. I didn't think it would be a problem after I saw "Pyrokinesis" as an ability with no other description :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:34 am

Well, I wasn't planning on making it where she could just make someone randomly combust, and at least knowing where the portals go is needed, because it could be used asa form of teleportation during a fight, like she could make a bunch of portals and jump all over the place without allowing the other to get a hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:40 am

The same could be said of Pyrokinesis throwing up a wall of fire to keep someone from getting close to attack them- since guns are not allowed and all. And it's not ANYWHERE, just where she can see or remembers like Nightcrawler. Plus the portals are visible so it's not like she could just hop around completely undetected. Plus there's the whole "tiring and stamina" thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:21 am

The type of Pyrokineses I intended was the ability to blow fire, and sorta manipulate it like a fire bender would, I wouldn't speak against abusing powers and then turn around and do it..And, even if the portals are visible, she could still use them to jump around with them. Now, I know that could tire her out, so you might not do that, but what's stopping her from just creating a portal under the target's feet and cause them to be teleported somewhere else, there wouldn't really be a fight then.

Also, I noticed in the actual rp, you made it where they already know about the powers, which I said they shouldn't. In this AU, they would come from a world like ours, and would be on an equal level of knowledge of their situation as the others, and even if it's based on characters you are planning on making its still an AU, meaning not in the Teen Titans universe, I made my character based on Ida, a character that knows she has powers, but she wouldn't know about it in this universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:03 am

Tachibana wrote:

When the individual is placed in the alternate world, they'll start in a dark room, where a disembodied voice tells them the rules of the world, and allows them to design their "character", one's character is their self of course, but they're allowed one power, the option to have an animal form, and one starter weapon.

Afterwards you'll be dropped into the world, and you'll have to survive and make territory for yourself, travelers are less likely to survive than those who settle down and protect a patch of area.

So based on that, they're NOT supposed to know of their powers? If someone is slow/ignorant enough NOT to move when a portal is forming beneath them, yes she can totally do that. So she has to be smarter about using her powers then someone who's just good at beating people up with martial arts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:43 am

I said that this was based off and idea/dream I had, I explained what happened in the dream idea I had and then modified it for roleplaying purposes, and I decided to change that, sorry that I forgot to edit, however, I did post that in the actual rp so other roleplayers knew about the change. With the portal, are you saying it opens up slow? Is there a way to tell if it's opening? Because someone might not be looking at their feet the entire time they're trying to fight, so does it make a noise, give off a light, will they feel window being sucked in? If there's no way to tell it's coming, however are they supposed to get a chance to avoid it? It could be a silent trap..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:13 am

I stated that the portals are visible, possibly a glowing rim of the same color as her left eye which changes when she uses her power. They CAN have a noise, assuming there's something on the other side to make a noise, or the fabric of space itself simply ripping can create a noise if needed.

And the theme for my characters is that anything they do can be avoided or mitigated in some way. Such as anything they "summon" taking a second or more to fully manifest. So again, if someone is ignorant enough to stand still long enough, they will fall into a portal. If she makes a portal infront of someone charging her, the "glow" of space ripping apart will become visible and whether or not they go into it is on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:22 am

Alrighty then, I just have a bit of concern for those who have to stand to aim their weapons, like Koda and his sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:05 am

Just a small update, added a thing to the Setting part of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:10 am

(Oh this looks fun, I'm a fan of apocalypse genre such as fallout and I love playing the scientist/mechanic.)

Name: Bjørn Jern-Ulv
Ability: Mechanical Intuition: Bjørn is a excellent mechanic in real life, in the dream world however it gets kicked up to eleven. He is capable of making robots from tosters and implant bionic parts if he has the right parts (think Fallout Old World Blues DLC) He can also make organic/machine hybrids out of his dead enemies (Only three)
Animal form: Bear
Starter weapon: Nordic Axe, duh
Appearance: Bjørn is you're typical Norsemen. Big, burly with a thick beard and long brown hair. He has big round brown eyes and his hand seem to belong to a gaint. Cuts and burns scattered about due to years of working around machines.
Personality: Like before he is you're typical Norsemen, loud and physical. He has a sense of honor along with a thirst for a nice hustle. He may be blunt and crude but beneath his thick chest is a caring heart, even thought he does not show it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups   

Back to top Go down

Post apocalyptic thingy rp signups
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next