Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapKiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Voting_barKiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapKiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Voting_barKiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.)   Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Blake shrugged before grabbing another fish from her pizza. She scratched her beanie to let her ears shake freely for a moment. They got so itchy under her hat, but it was necessary to avoid everyone staring at her. "Well, for starters I'd recommend not downloading anything on the phone. Drains the battery life way too quickly." She showed her own to the group. It was actually set to emergency mode, meaning it could go days without charging and that it would only accept text messages and phone calls.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.)   Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 10:30 pm

Brian shrugged. He didn't have anything else to cover. So instead he just shook his head. He didn't have any phone tips, he didn't use the dam thing. He keeps it on him sure but other than charging it he didn't really interact with it that much, meaning it was almost always at full to half power. So he didn't have any tips to give. Only silence.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.)   Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 12:07 am

He informed him that he was apart of the team, followed by telling him that he needed to pick up every one of his calls."Sheesh, you sound like my last boyfriend." Eric said with a yawn. "He was mad I hadn't called him in four months so he stabbed me with a spork." The alien said with a laugh, pulling down the neck of his shirt to reveal a nasty scar under one of his tattoos.
Blake told him to make sure not to use his phone too much or it'll drain the battery. He then tapped on his chest, which sounded like metal... because it was... He projected a model of the crappy phone he picked up right in front of him and dismantled the hologram, looking at it for himself. "I'll just put all my stuff here... Does this mean I can go now? Or are we gonna have another pizza party?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.)   Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 9:59 am

Kyte chuckled gently. The kid had a sense of humor. "Well, trust me, I'm far from it. I'd have to be gay and not married," he mused, drumming his fingers on the table. "But everything aside, you're all dismissed. Unless you guys do wanna eat pizza with me, there's no reason for you to be here."

He devoured another slice.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.)   Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 11:13 am

Blake figured she may as well try a slice again as Eric mused about an old boyfriend. She didn't get why anyone would want one, at all. They were annoying, troublesome, and just served to tie you down. As she bit her slice, she remembered why she had stopped eating. Much too greasy for the catgirl. "I'll uh...I'll be going then I guess."

She gave Kyte a small wave. "See you back home, I guess." She repeated this wave to the others before stepping out the door, removing her hat, and climbing onto the roof of the establishment to make her way back into the city.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.)   Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:45 am

Brian would rise from his chair. "See you next time..." he would say taking the lead from Blake. He wasn't exactly interested in Eric's whole boyfriend story and the pizza wasn't something that would make Brian sit through more of Eric's story. So he would make his way towards the door then to his bike, he had some business he needed to take care of on the other side of town before going home.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.)   Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 1:17 pm

After saying they could all go, Blake was the first to scurry out, removing her hat and hopping out the window. She had four ears? That wasn't a very... human... thing. It did explain the twitching hat though. Brian also didn't stay, he walked off telling them he'd see them around, leaving Eric and Kyte. "Tough crowd.." The half alien yawned, scratching his stomach."Well I guess I should follow suit or else I'd look like a loser, and we wouldn't want that right?" He chuckled, standing up and pushing his chair in with his foot.
"See you around!" Eric mused, giving Kyte a wink before skipping out of the shop. His chest implant would begin blasting a Lady Gaga song as he picked up his grappling launcher and walked down the street.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.)   Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiddo (T.A.L.O.N.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: