Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Vote_lcapRose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Voting_barRose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Vote_lcapRose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Voting_barRose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Empty
PostSubject: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:56 pm

Rose sings softly as she heads to the apple trees in the park to get her breakfast of apples. as she sits under the tree she eats her apple while singing softly still.
Back to top Go down
Speed Freak
Speed Freak

RPG character
Name: Arsen Calico Storm
Code Name: Speed Freak
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:09 pm

Arson runs through the trees. He pours water behind him while he runs. Then he stops and turns around. He then runs through the mud. He slips and slides and sometimes he falls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:28 pm

rose sees a boy running threw the trees and then see him fall. she runs up to him but when she getts there she laughs at the site of the boy covered in mud. she jumps in the puddle of mud but slips and falls init herself she laughs. her tank top and shorts covered in mud
Back to top Go down
Speed Freak
Speed Freak

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Arson then sees a girl in slow motion run into the mud and fall in. He stops and stares. He rubs his face, tryingto get the mud off, but to no avail. He runs up and stops. He holds out his hand to help her up. ”Woah there!" He chuckles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:52 pm

rose giggles as she sees the boy try to wipe his face but to no avail. she blinks and hes standing in front of her with his hand stretched out for her. "thank you you looked like you were having fun and thought i might join sorry if i ruined your fun." she says with a small smile as she takes his hand and with a mischievius smile yanks him down into the mud with her.
Back to top Go down
Speed Freak
Speed Freak

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 12:14 am

Arson begins to shake his head. ”No, N-" He is then jerked into the mud and lands straight on the girl. His hands landed on her chest. His face went pink red and he said, ”OH UM,IM SORRY!" He then spins off of her and stands up. He was about to run but he slipped back in. He landed next to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:09 am

Rose laughs a bit but then turns pink herself as she realizes where his hands were. at least he had the decency not to squeeze them.
she then looks up to see he tried to run again but slipped and fell next to her. she stands up and grabs his hand and helps him up. "don't worry about it and thanks for letting me join you in your fun." She says with a shy smile and then takes a step back but slips but manages to stay standing.
Back to top Go down
Speed Freak
Speed Freak

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:30 am

Arson stares up at her. He nods his head and is hoisted up. He smiles at her and turns for a second. ”One thing though." He waits for her to begin answering before thrusting his finger into her stomach and shouting, ”YOU IT," and then non—powered runs away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Rose laughs as she catches up to the boy and then pokes his back. "your it" then she hastily runs back through to the mudded area and shimmies up a tree
Back to top Go down
Speed Freak
Speed Freak

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:12 pm

Arson laughs as he is tagged. He begins running again. But this time he is running slightly faster then a horse and watches as Rose climbs the tree. He jumps for a branch and misses. He pouts and says, ”Thats not fair. I cant climb up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:24 pm

"don't think i haven't noticed your a speedster....." she says but stops as she thinks a moment "did you not learn how to run up wall with your speed." she then states as she jumps down and lands in a graceful crouch. "my name is rose....whats yours?" she asks as she puts her hand out for him to shake. "oh and i'm a meta human just so you know. if you want i can show you some of my powers." she then adds.
Back to top Go down
Speed Freak
Speed Freak

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Arson smiles and says, ”Of course I know, you know, I am a speedster. And I can get up about two steps before falling down…" He watches her jump down. He stares up at her. ”Rose? Like the flower? I dont like roses. They hurt… And you can call me Speed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Rose frown at the fact he said he don't like roses "thats probably cuz you don't pick them up at the proper spot. and there are roses that don't have the painful thorns......." she says but realizes that its not important. "well speed would you like to see some of my powers?" she ask with a mixhevious glint in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Speed Freak
Speed Freak

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:19 pm

Arson rolls his eyes as she talks. His eyes stop rolling and instead widen when she says powers again. He nods and says,”Okay, but if you do anything bad im running away as fast as i can." He watches closely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Rose smiles as she then flicks her wrist and her hands are on fire. then her arms and legs are on fire as well. she laughs at speeds face when she suddenly dries the once muddy path that they were rolling in a few minutes ago. then she flicks her finger and it stops. next she jumps up and sits Indian style in midair flouting a little bit, but tilting before she lands again with a breeze that pushes speed back a few steps. "thats not all i can do" she says before shifting into her wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)   Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose and the speedster. (speedfreak)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next