Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Over Your Head (E then Open)
Today at 10:27 am by Energy

» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 10:06 am by Energy

» Trainie Mod Applications
Today at 9:22 am by Energy

» Site Background Skin
Today at 7:29 am by Energy

» Chat Box Skin
Today at 7:20 am by Energy

» My Plans As Admin
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by Emmz

» Magic Spell Brainstorming
Yesterday at 7:41 pm by Dar

» Thanks ^-^
Yesterday at 7:30 pm by Bloo

» Mission Passout
Yesterday at 8:58 am by Shadowwalker

Top posting users this week
Energy

Bloo

Shadowwalker

Kip

Dar

Noble

Emmz

Megabot

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Shadowwalker

Bloo

Megabot

Noble

God King Ferg

Kip

Hellbreaker

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bloo, Emmz, Energy, Hellbreaker, Rin, Shadowwalker

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Question regarding Equipment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Question regarding Equipment   Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:00 am

As I've was looking at the equipment sub forum I was confused a bit, as my character is a builder he would be building a lot of things. So do I make a big list of what he can make? I know that 'If your material or item will only be utilized one time in a thread and have no after affects then there's no need to catalog it here' but what If a situation comes by where I build something for someone such as some high tech gizmo. Would I have to post it here first to be approved?
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Yang Xiaolong and Blake Belladonna
Code Name: Ranger/Blake
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Equipment   Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:27 am

Hi Mimir. As far as I can tell, I'd probably be the best suited to answer most equipment based questions you have, so I'll give it a shot.

When we make massive or minor changes to a character's equipment and powers loadout, we need to go through the approval process again to ensure that these changes can be seen as balanced. The creation section of the forum is mainly for massive, world changing weapons and items.

For example, Blake's Gambol Shroud. While her weapon is magical and unbreakable, it isn't exactly mind blowing, you know? It's just a blade that doesn't break. Because of this we can put it directly into her app without much worry about it.

Or we have another Titan, Hotwire, who is able to make things on a moment's notice. He and Yang work together quite a bit on different tech, but it's nothing that isn't readily available to the public. Because of this, we don't put it in the creation equipment section, we put it directly into an app.

If I'm going to be honest, this subforum isn't used very often, as most items placed here are more for background purposes. If you want to make a list of things your character can make that is totally fine. None of us will stop you for a second, but just keep in mind the character who will be wielding that equipment. A gun that shoots unlimited amounts of harmless pixels sounds pretty weak until you pass it over to our resident Pixelkinetic over here.

I really hope this helps and I didn't get carried away with examples, because I tend to do that a ton. If you have any problems with my explanation or questions about an item in particular, feel free to ask me personally in a PM. My inbox is always open. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Equipment   Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:54 am

Nonsense the examples were very helpful and I now understand more than I did before, so I give my thanks Izzy :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question regarding Equipment   

Back to top Go down

Question regarding Equipment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1