Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Heros Of Tomorrow: M1: Late Night Bite [HOT/Open]
Today at 10:21 am by Energy

» Devastation (Ace/Open)
Yesterday at 6:54 pm by Energy

» Updates To The Site [Please Read}
Yesterday at 10:41 am by Energy

» Kaden Bakugou
Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:12 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:50 pm by Megabot

» Inactive Characters (Please Read)
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:07 am by Energy

» Learning With Friends (Open)
Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:15 am by Energy

» Unknown
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:15 am by Energy

» Temporary Single Approvals [Please Read]
Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:01 am by Energy

Top posting users this week
Energy

Noble

Bloo

Megabot

Shadowwalker

Kip

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Tython

Megabot

Shadowwalker

Noble

Bloo

God King Ferg

Hellbreaker

Kip

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

Emmz, Hellbreaker, Rin, Tython

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Mimir let out a sigh of relief that his sonic emitter cannon worked. He kept his device plugged in incase the women got up again. In the meantime he should get started on recalibration on his device. Mimir head whipped around in mild surprise as he heard a new voice and Hotwire coming over to him. He gave a blush at his remark. "Absolutely, my Omni-Tool is installed with a computer microframe" Setting his device down he brought his arm up and a white hologram appeared. It shot up four holodisplays with each containing different Intel. A intricate Bioscan of the women down to her chemical compounds, A scan of her energy output, A radiation scan, and a scan of the energy waves. "I've isolated her radiation pattern," Mimir stated as he analyzed his scans.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:24 am

(OOC: So sorry for the delay)

Meta felt slightly bad for Toji when he took the hit for the astronauts, but Toji did that of his own accord. Meta focused on the task on hand, as Yang asked them all to give her some time, which Meta was more than willing to oblige. Hotwire advised Meta to turn into lead when taking her attacks, to which Meta showed that he understood by nodding. While Hotwire went over to discuss technology with the other boy, Meta turned to Toji Alright, let's do this That being said, he was more waiting for the woman to do something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:22 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:52 pm

(Sorry!!! Had to ask something, and I kept getting distracted!!XD)

Toji winces,steaming slightly, and glances at the astronauts to make sure they're OK, and nods at what Meta says."Aight. I'll continue distracting her." The boy breaths, then blurs, running around the woman."Nananana!!!!! Swing batter batter swing!!! You're a lousy shot!!!"

"...i....i'll be your shield." - Alastair Doe,AKA Aegis http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6329-alastair-doe

"Let's have some fun!!!". Ali'Kintar, aka The Arsenal. http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5278-the-arsenal-done

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:15 am

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:10 am

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:48 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:16 am

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:44 am

Bumpy bump bump
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:45 am

Who even is next in this thread?

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:55 pm

It would be Izzy turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Fri May 06, 2016 6:00 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Fri May 06, 2016 6:56 pm

(OOC: Izzy said to skip her I guess.)

"Great." Hotwire said. "Now I'll need two sonic sources, one on each side of her, playing the two parts of the interference pattern. I'll take the low band signal, I'll take the high band." He said to Mimir. "That car over there would make a good cover and vantage point."

Holding his hands out to some of the broken and knocked over pieces of audio gear, a number of speakers and mixers flew apart and began to meld themselves. A few boards took their place on his back, with wires running up his arms to a set of speakers encased in metal, glass and circuitry.

"Let's do this."

Meanwhile, Solara was getting quite annoyed. This insolent brat was running circles around her! With a yell, an aura of yellow began to grow faintly. With a stomp, it exploded in all directions, hopefully knocking the two melee attackers off her.

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   Sat May 14, 2016 11:09 pm

(Sorry for the late post but I am confused here. From what Hotwire said we need two sonic sources on each side of the enemy, So what I gathered is Hotwire telling Mimir to go to the car while Hotwire stay at the car they are at?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)   

Back to top Go down

Parade in the Daylight (Titans and Mimir)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next