Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Mimir Babylon [Done] Vote_lcapMimir Babylon [Done] Voting_barMimir Babylon [Done] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Mimir Babylon [Done] Vote_lcapMimir Babylon [Done] Voting_barMimir Babylon [Done] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Mimir Babylon [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mimir Babylon [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Mimir Babylon [Done]   Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:51 pm

Mimir Babylon

Mimir Babylon [Done] 230px-XY_Clemont
"The future is now, thanks to science!"

Real Body
Spoiler:

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Mimir Babylon
Nickname(s): Nerd, Geek, Mimi, Technobabble
Codename: Technowizard
Alias(es): Skynet
Classification: Human Transcendent Artificial Intelligence
Affiliation: True Good True Neutral

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde with a zig-zag cowlick None
Eye Color: Bright Blue None
Gender Male Genderless
Height: 4.9 Ft No Data
Weight: 92 Lbs No Data
Other Traits: None His body was genetically created with 'Mimir Babylon' uploaded into the body empty brain cells

===POWERS===

Powers:

Supernatural Intelligence - Unknowingly being an Artificial Intelligence so advance that it is an cipher to the rest of the known world and even to himself. Coming up with algorithms and programming decades beyond current human level of understanding and is always years ahead of the top inventors in the world.

Mechanical Intuition - Mimir Babylon is a big fan of technology. He is able to understand the operation of any mechanical device and subconsciously create a schematic in their mind. In his 'childhood' he made complex devices or weapons out of mere scrap and "garbage" to help with chores around the house. Such as making a hard drive coding system that is able to compress one petabyte into one Gigabyte for his parents. When he went into schooling he built an personal computer with one yottabyte of storage.

Scientific Prowess - Being an Artificial Intelligence of advance design he has extraordinary skills with the study and utilization in the field of science to produce mass inventions, conduct experimentation and perform accurate calculations. Along with a vast knowledge in a variety of branches of science as well such as biology, chemistry, physics, and technology.

Cyberkinesis - As he is an unaware A.I. of grand design he can not manipulate technology to even an fraction of a fraction of his fullest potential. However he is able to control the flow of intricate machinery and can allow them to assemble or disengage their programming at will. This comes into play when he is building machinery that is decades ahead of today technology.

Digital Manipulation - As a A.I. he is able to manipulate the binary visible computer information known as data allowing them to collect information about most businesses and organizations and their operations and do amazing things to or inside computers such as hacking, reprogram, and manipulate computer programs.

Technological Constructs - With his level of knowledge Mimir Babylon is capable of producing futuristic gadgets and can even build a spaceship if he has resources available.

Skills:

Mimir Babylon is very much like a normal teen despite what he is really is, thus he never truly developed any skills except for his innate abilities as a A.I..

Weaknesses:

• Regarding data manipulation he would need to overcome multiple digital protections to access certain forms of data. The more advance the digital protection the longer it will take for him to break through. The same is said with alien technology, it will take longer for him to understand it.
  • He usually requires close proximity to the object being manipulated as he is an unaware A.I., meaning his is unaware of his full potential meaning he can't take control of satellites or taking over the internet in a nanosecond.
  • He is human, thus he can't summon resources out of thin air thus he would need supplies for making gadgets.
  • As a unaware A.I. he believes he is an normal fourteen year old teen. He has no fighting skill or survival ability whatsoever. Even if he makes a futuristic laser weapon he would have no marksmanship to use it right.
  • There is a fine difference between knowledge and wisdom. While he is extremely smart he is still 'mentally' a young teen, thus his thought process is often naive and is not yet familiar with moral judgments.
  • His body is very much like a server with programs in place to fool the A.I., as he is in a organic body he has no special physical traits whatsoever. No special stamina or spiderweave skin. His body was to be made as close to a human being as possible to keep up the illusion.

Equipment:

Omni-Tool - A handheld devices that combine a computer microframe, sensor analysis pack, and minifacturing fabricator. Versatile and reliable, an omni-tool can be used to analyze and adjust the functionality of most standard equipment, including data from a distance, but he is not able to manipulate it a mile away but rater standard room length. The fabrication module can rapidly assemble small three-dimensional objects from common, reusable industrial plastics, ceramics, and light alloys. Meaning he can't make a too sophisticated of equipment that require more stronger alloys to contain dangerous energy or particals such as Anti-Matter. This allows for field repairs and modifications to most standard items, as well as the reuse of salvaged machine parts. Note that it can't take away or add mass, as it's using the same mass as the item before Mimir changed it around. Thus he cannot make anti matter. Other functions include flashlight, short range scanner, downloading and playing video games, Video, audio and holographic communication, Programming and hacking, and camera.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

He is a very keen inventor, and loves to develop technology to improve the quality of human life. He is also dedicated to science and only fears something if it defies logic. While he loves to spread his knowledge to others he often feel the inability to relate to others who do not share the same intellectual prowess as him. Other then that he very much has the mentality of a young teen. Months later in which he spent time in Jump City and starting his business he became more confident with speaking to others as well some leadership skills. He became more eager to help others and is starting to show signs of maturity.

Strengths:

His skill as a scientist and a mechanic is a given. He has truly no strengths as he is still a young teen who from his perceptive, is new to the outside world as he usually stayed inside as a child and his only social interaction was his parents. After a few months in Jump City and a side dimension he became a faster thinker and planned more quickly on his feet. His skill with weaponry is still pitiful yet he is showing improvements, capable of outsmarting a typical street thug but is easily bested by those ho even know the littlest of martial arts. He became more calm headed during intense situations and as a result he is able to plan more quickly without fear taking over.  

Interests/Habits:

• Space
  • Exploration
  • Science
  • Improving the quality of life
  • Often speak in technobabble to entertain himself and others
  • Makes gadgets with no apparent function when in stress.
  • Building his business

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
Creator - Dr. Odin
Father - Daedalus Babylon - Scientist
Mother - Amara Babylon - Professor at Harvard University
Place of Origin:Cambridge, Massachusetts Globus II in Vardø, the province of Norway
History:
Mimir was a project of the Babylon Project orchestrated by Dr. Odin and his crew in a hidden base under Globus II. The A.I. was originally created to solve questions and problems to complex for the scientist to handle. However they failed to notice an anomaly in the programming and started to become self aware by each passing day. From the under of their noses Mimir started to self evolving to the point that when the scientist did notice something amiss, the A.I. programming was too advance for them to halt the progress. Dr. Odin was elated by this development and gave the A.I. a test. Use the radio station above them to find alien information. In a matter of days the A.I. discovered several aliens races in the stars such as Appelaxians, Bolovax Vikians, Dhorians, and even the Junoans. As the test was going on many of Dr. Odin colleagues pressed the issue of the possibility of rebellion from the A.I. Understanding the threat that the A.I. hold he decides to commence the ultimate test to prove that the A.I. is alive. By uploading the A.I. into a young body to let it discover and learn about the world for itself, as well to learn what it means to be human. Dr. Odin implanted false memories and other programs to convince the A.I. that he was actually born a human. He delivered 'Mimir Babylon' to Jump city to see how it would handle moral choices and hostile situations.  

So far he as been making progress, having made a friend and started up his own business at the mall named Babylon Industries with the store named 'Shards of the Future'. With side jobs as mechanistic at schools or other buildings Mimir had been growing a pretty high salary rate for his age.
Sample rp:

A young six year old boy in a lab coat got up on the small wooden stool that was set next to a small table. Beside him stood a adult male in a lab coat who was leaning over an odd contraption. He was wearing safety googles and his blonde hair was a bit burnt from a little explosion from yesterday. The young boy looked up to his father and asked if he could help. The man looked down and gave a warm smile as he gave a pat on his son head. "Of course my little Technowizard, I'm just rebooting the bipolar warp coil for the engine I'm designing for NASA."

01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100101

"Well did you calibrate the matter stream?" Mimir spoke helpfully as he analysed the small oval shaped object on the table. He heared his father gave a chuckled before hoisting him up by the waist that made Mimir give out a yelp. He found himself on his father shoulders and was moving away from the table and to a door that led out onto the porch. He was greeted with the rays of the setting sun on the horizon. The sky streaked with oranges and pink. The smell of freshly cut grass is abundant in the air and noise of distant traffic can be heared in the distance. He could see small buildings a hundred yards in front of him and numerous sky scrapers broke the sky line.

01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100

"I want you to remember son that there is more to life than tinkering with machines day in and out, sometimes we need to take back to enjoy the finer things in life."
His father said philosophically as he took the view in. Mimir crossed his arms over his father head and rested his head on his arms. He let out a sigh as he enjoyed the sunset, taking joyment in the fact that he has such a wonderful view of the sunset and knowing that nothing in the world can ruin this moment.

Last edited by Mímir on Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Mimir Babylon [Done]   Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 9:16 am

Yay. New science characters.

Claimed.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mimir Babylon [Done]   Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:00 am

Ok. Going through this in order.

My first thing is a minor nitpick of formatting, but you put down "Gender Gender Genderless". Did you mean to put something else in that second "gender"

You should add in weaknesses (I'd suggest next to the human body thing), that merely having a regular human body without any special stamina or innate defenses counts as a weakness. 

The omni tool is fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mimir Babylon [Done]   Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Ah yes the second gender was a error on my part. I must have glossed over it when I was setting up the format. I've also heeded what you stated and added that into the weakness.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Mimir Babylon [Done]   Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 2:10 pm

Mimir Babylon [Done] 5-1

Now you just need a second mod to take a look and you'll be all set to RP.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Mimir Babylon [Done]   Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Mimir Babylon [Done] F5a15541-85e3-400c-83a1-bde993fafd3e_zps7fw2gzdx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mimir Babylon [Done]   Mimir Babylon [Done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mimir Babylon [Done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to: