Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Vote_lcapthank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Voting_barthank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Vote_rcap 
Moon
thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Vote_lcapthank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Voting_barthank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read

Go down 
AuthorMessage

thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Empty
PostSubject: thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read   thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 10:58 pm

thank you all who read the need help topic and a special thanks to Hellbreaker for being so kind as in saying the advice i needed and for his sweetness. HB i consider you my friend as well and glad to call you my best friend right now.

May good fortune come to all and thank you.

Last edited by redrose9419 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read   thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 12:55 am

….....I'm sorry you went through so much....I...I'm no sage, and haven't much advice to offer, none that are 100℅ guaranteed to fix the problem,which is important,though I can give it a shot.My advice?Use this chance, and walk away from them when you can.Make sure your little sisters are safe,and that means letting the authorities know if neccessary.If he's willing to do that to you, there's a chance he's capable of it to them, though I understand that you might be wary of that.And though it may be hard, perhaps take them in yourself if that's how things go. Most important is be careful, OK? Don't dig too deep too quickly,and go at it with steady,wary steps, if you can.Again, this is just what I think. I don't know your situation enough to really truly suggest. And again, consider your actions and options carefully.

Now, onto a second part. This is what I really want you to remember.They're your family, even though they don't act like they deserve the term.Of course you're going to love them, and that only proves how good you are. You're a amazing, awesome, and very strong person, though sometimes people can be too filled by hate to see it.I can't say why they hate you, but I can say this....you don't deserve it,not what from what I hear.And you're right, there is stuff extra to you, and its not bad, at all.Truthfully, there's a chance I have Aspergers as well,though certainly not a sealed deal yet....I certainly have SOMETHING up with me, so I know some can be real butts about how you are.But hey, look up at that sentence up there. Said sentence is true. You are amazing,and I'm glad I made friends with you. Just know, we'll be here if you need us,k?(hugs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read   thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 9:46 am

AWWWWWWW HB you are the best friend a girl could ever want or have i thank you for you kind words and advice and will be takeing them seriously from today on. (HUGS BACK)

like seriously your response almost made me cry dude no joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read   thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thank you for your advice and for taking the time to read
Page 1 of 1