Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The little halfling and the girl(Red)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 6:19 am

"Don't you think you can do that better if you have traveled far and wide learning all that you can? Not only that but it would be nice to have someone who can have your back as well. If you come with us I promise you won't ever have to be alone again. I swear on my life that I will never leave you, not unless you want me to of course" rose says blushing at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 9:57 pm

Titus blinks as she speaks, listening to her words. The boy looked down, considering it, then looks up,nodding. "I-I...I would like to journey with you." He smiles slightly and somewhat shyly. "I-it would be nice to be...around o-others again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 2:11 am

Rose smiles happily "how old are you Titus?" She asks curiously. She switched toji to the other arm so she could stand.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 1:57 pm

Toji let out a snort as he's moved, but remains asleep, nuzzling into Rose's arm and cuddling up again. Titus smiled at the child, but tilts his head, blinking,but answers softly."U-uhm...fourteen years of age, M-miss Rose..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Rose smiles happily "I'm glad that you are going to join us . I am 21 years of age and have found it rather lonesome tilt I met toji and even the men help with the loneliness. Now that you are joining us I feel like I have a family again. Thank you for that" she says.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:37 am

Titus smiles back shyly, nodding. Yes...loneliness wasn't quite pleasant...At the word family, the boy's eyes widen, and his smile widens."I-I'm the one to t-thank you, Miss Rose...I-I think I might have been left alone for the rest of my l-life if y-you all hadn't c-come along."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 4:57 am

Rose smiles happily at Titus. She then let out a soft yawn. "I'm glad.now let's get some sleep and tomorrow we can get you packed up for the trip" she says
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 12:46 pm

Titus blinks at the yawn, suddenly yawning himself. Reddening slightly in embarrassment,the boy nodded at her suggestion. "Y-yes, Ms. Rose...Rest well." Getting up, he smooths down his robe, beginning to stride towards his room, only to pause, turning around. Taking a couple of steps, Titus suddenly hugs Rose."T-thank you, truly..." He lets go after a minute, smiling shyly up at her, then shuffles into his room, going to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 5:11 pm

Rose smiles at Titus as he hugs her. "Sleep well Titus" she says as she climbs into bed with toji next to her
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 8:26 pm

The night passes, and in the morning Toji finds himself waking up. Yawning, the little boy sits up,scrubbing a eye, and glances at Rose,pouting and then sticking his tongue out at her playfully. Sleepyhead...He crawls to the end of the bed, and hops down, surveying the doorlatch with furrowed brows. Hmm...how to open that without breaking it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 5:43 am

Rose turns in her sleep "come back to bed toji" she mumbled as she sits up.
(Sorry it is short but couldn't really think of what else to say)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 3:52 pm

Toji jumped as he heard his caretaker's voice,sparks crackling through his hair.Turning around, the boy gives her a innocent smile and wave, but pouts as Rose tells him to come back to bed. "But I wanna run around and play!" He bounced on his toes. Meanwhile, a certain young mage began to wake up himself.

(All good, Red!^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 7:54 pm

(Tired of being lonely)
Rose Just Smiles and says "come toji it's time to get some more sleep it's only a little while until we have to leave so let's catch up on as much sleep as possible" she opens her arms wide for her to hold toji for when he climbs into bed.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 12:03 pm

( *hugs* I'm sorry to hear that, Red.)

Toji glanced at the door, pouting slightly. He wanted to play...Though, since the older kid was coming with them, maybe he'll want to play later!! Nodding, the little boy smiles, hopping back up."Ok, Mama Rose!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 9:14 pm

Rose yawns and holds toji to her and hugs him. "Sleep is calling me my little one. I need you to make sure to take care of me when i sleep on the trip. We have a ways to go yet and I need to rest up for the battle to come. Can I count on you and Titus to protect me my little warrior" she says with a light tickle to his sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The little halfling and the girl(Red)
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next