Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSo, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Voting_barSo, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Vote_lcapSo, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Voting_barSo, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 2:10 am

Toji grins mischievously at her reaction. Yep,adorable....Though he did feel a tad guilty. That might not have been too nice....He blanks as she responds, hair flashing at the majority of it, as he also registers what she called him. Ruin....called him that too. Shaking his head, the boy grins sheepishly, fire red."Uhm....m-maybe later....D-dont...uhm...Wanna p-prevent you f-from eating."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:45 am

Gluttony pouted as he spoke, blushing even more as she just moved the food around with a fork. "Y-you're already doing a pretty good job of that..." She almost immediately realized how mean that probably sounded and looked up at him with wide, anxiety ridden eyes, her voice squeaking as she spoke. "N-not in a b-bad way though!! J-just... B-butterflies a-are filling up my tummy faster than f-food is..." She bit her lip, hoping that made at least a little bit of sense. It sounded good in her head at least.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Toji blinks. Oh....Did he offend her? But then she looks up at him, quickly explaining what she meant. The boy blinks, then laughs slightly, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly and smiling at her."That's o-ok.....To be honest, I'm kinda the same w-way. If I didn't have s-such control, I'd probably wouldn't be talking.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:03 am

Gluttony blushes when he laughs at her and bites her lip, but calms down a little bit when he explains that he was having some of the same problems. So, they were both just as nervous about this evening. That was good. She took a few bites of her meal and thought about that. When she finished swallowing, she looked back up at him, her eyes a little more serious. "I've been on this Earth for about 500 years, and this is the first date I've ever been on..." She bit her lip, hoping she didn't just run him off.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Toji tilts his head. She seemed serious....The boy blinks at the news."Woah....." He nods, and hesitantly,nervously reaches across the table to gently grab her hand."W-well...uhm.....I-I guess I b-better make it a good one, h-huh?" Toji gives her a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:13 am

Gluttony went wide eyed when he grabbed her hand and then realized exactly what she had just done. She bit her lip and teared up, her shoulders beginning to shake lightly up and down. "I-I'm so sorry for putting that kind of pressure on you... The good thing about never having been on a date before is... I don't know if you're doing terrible or not!!" She blinked and bit her lip. "I-I mean... I..." She sighed. "Bad thing about this being my only date... I have no idea what to say..." She giggled lightly, hoping she still hadn't scared him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 12:20 am

Toji blinks as she tears up, shoulders shaking, only to bite his lip as she apologizes. Aw man...he hadn't meant to upset her!!!"I-its no pressure, I-I like making you h-happy!!!" Tilting his head as she goes on, the boy grins, nodding."Well, no worries. You're doing p-pretty OK,y-you know.It's not a-about s-smooth lines, despite my clumsy a-attempts...To be honest, this is only my second, and the last one, or the relationship at least...i-it....it didn't turn out OK." Toji grins reassuringly at her,"So we're both in the same boat!As long as we're both happy, its all good."

(Wanna move on from the diner soon,Glut?^^)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 10:05 am

Gluttony listened to everything he said and blushed lightly, starting to calm down again. She nodded and smiled gently, breathing deeply for a few moments before speaking. "Th-thank you, Toji... Y-you've made me happier than I ever thought I deserved to be..." She ate a little bit more and sighed. "I-I've never had to take a box home, but... I-I'm full..." It was an absolute miracle. The Sin of Gluttony was full.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Toji smiles back, hair glowing softly."Y-you're welcome....Y-you've made me pretty happy as well...Y-you've been there for me, and I'm blessed t-that I've ever met you..." When she says she's full, the boy blinks, then grins,signalling for take home boxes and putting money on the table."Well, that's OK. More to eat later." Standing up, he slides his chair in, then walks over to her side, holding out a arm. When she got up he'd slide her chair in for her."Ready to go have some fun?"

(So, she prefers to be called Tianna ATM, right Bow?^^)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 10:10 am

Gluttony blinked, not really understanding the concept of eating the same meal later. What was that called again? Leftovers. The word just sounded wrong to her. A shiver ran up her spine as she put the food into the box and stared at it, thinking to herself such a waste...

When Toji walked over to her and offered his arm, she blushed lightly and took it as she stood up, her cheeks becoming a deep crimson red as she held on a little tighter than she needed to. The girl giggled and nodded with a bright smile as the exited the restaurant. "Yay! Fun! What kind of fun do you have planned for tonight, Toji!?" She grinned and stared up at him in anticipation.

(No, she's still good ol' Glut right now. She hasn't had blood lust hit her yet... aka Leviathan's infection.)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 4:18 pm

Toji held his boxed food in his hand, reddening slightly as she grabs on.As they exit, she asks a question, and he smiles."Well.....I figured we could go watch a movie, then maybe go dance...After that, not sure,Glut.We'll see." The boy grins at her, then glances at the food they're carrying."Before that,though, maybe we oughta go drop these off at your place.Don't want them to spoil."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:51 am

Gluttony blinked and thought for a moment about that. "Yeah... I think we'll be out too long to just store them in my little pocket dimension..." She giggled and smiled up to him. "So let's go! You should carry me again because that was super fun!!" She then realized that that might be embarrassing or something, so she blushed wildly again.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 2:20 pm

Toji nods, then blinks as she asks to be carried again. He reddens, hair glowing softly, but as she blushes scoops her up, grinning."Well, aight t-then. If you think it's fun I don't mind carrying you at all." The boy begins walking."Want me to use my speed?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:37 am

Gluttony squeaks when he actually picks her up and she wraps her arms around his neck, her heart pounding in her chest as she nuzzled her face into his. "Y-yes please..." As he took off, she squealed in glee and laughed once more, happily enjoying the rush of wind through her hair and his muscles tightening around her petite body.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Toji eeps slightly as she nuzzles his face, reddening as his hairs flashing. The boy was very much aware of her in his arms.At her confirmation, he nods."O-ok..." He takes off, tightening his grip so she'd stay safe.Toji blurred around obstacles, wind gusting off of his form.Seeing a car in their way, he grins, jumping up with a spin. As they spun through the air, the boy glances down at her,grinning, and lands,running backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)   So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, uhm....new years date?(Bow/Glut)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next