Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapLast Stop (open) - Page 4 Voting_barLast Stop (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapLast Stop (open) - Page 4 Voting_barLast Stop (open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Last Stop (open)

Go down 
+2
Emmz
DivingDart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 8:18 am

Asami would blink as the train started to slow down, those brief moments that it came to a stop she would just grab Husher's arm and hop out of the train, making a run for it, she was silent the whole time, words would just slow them down, at that moment they needed to just act, glancing back as the train started to move backwards and away from another train, she would then turn her head forwards and kept running, pulling Husher along with her, homeward bound.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 12:08 pm

Nima didn't say another word to the guy. She waited until the boy was gone and then got up, texting the address of where her minion took all the goods to her team before starting to head there herself. "Man I need my bike... We should have planned better... At this rate I'll never make it to the tourney in time!"
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:09 am

The pair dashed off into the gravel of the track-way. They made sure to hop the rails themselves, ignorant to whether they weren't... live or something. A question to ask down the pub tonight. Not a rumour to be tested right now. When they got to the chain-link fence which led to a neighbourhood footpath Husher put his hands together and offered Asami a push over. This didn't feel very supervillain like. They were rabbiting faster than a greyhound.

Just before Husher could climb the fence himself, there came through a text. Out of habit he checked the message. It was from Nima. Saying where the goods were being kept. Huh. He just assumed she'd bring it back to class. Then again no one wanted the teachers to help themselves to a share. Claim their students' success were their own success. The skeleton looked up from his phone.

"Bugger!" This Titan he recognised. Metamorphi was sprinting straight for him. A bit conspicuous for a living skeleton to be legging it off a hijacked train. The HIVE student dipped into his overcoat pocket in search of his weapon. But only then remembered it had been dropped. It was too late to run. He threw his hands up, "Ey, awright. It's a fair cop. Look - I ain't armed am I?" Osseus would wait until the Titan was within arm's reach. Then he would try to sucker punch them. He had on an invisible pair of brass knuckles. He would go for the cheek bone.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Meta caught up to one of the robbers, who was looking at his phone when Meta approached. That'll teach you not to check your phone when you're running from a superhero. The skeleton then realized he was there and surrendered. Meta got out a pair of handcuffs, but then the skeleton kid swung for his face. Meta ducked under the fist and would send a right hook flying at the side of Hushers face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop (open)   Last Stop (open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Stop (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot :: Jump City :: Downtown-
Jump to: