Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Vote_lcapA "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Voting_barA "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Vote_lcapA "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Voting_barA "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]   A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Daniel was also alittle more tense with having people actually watch them. But the prospect of winning something special for beating the current high score was tempting enough that he managed to keep focused. He didn't let himself get too eager, focused on the task at hand as he and Kyoshi played. The power pellets did not work on the ghosts any more but did make them change direction it seemed as Daniel had a close call with Blinky, nabbing a dancing star for alot of points.

There was still a ways to go for the score, so this was a test of endurance really on how long they could go without losing all of their extra men. But they had come this far!
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]   A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:07 pm

Kyoshi had her tongue out and tried to stay fully concentrated on the game at hand. She had never beaten any kind of record before in her life, so the aspect of doing so right now was really quite thrilling for her. The girl kept her eyes on the screen as she was getting chased by Inky and Clyde, narrowly avoiding them as Daniel snacked on the power pellet. The frail child sighed in relief and grinned, going after a cherry. When she got it, she grinned even more, feeling like they actually had a shot at victory.

However, all good things must come to an end and, before long, they had run out of their lives. She had no idea what the last high score was though, so all she could do was look to Daniel to see if they had beat it or not.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]   A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 3:55 pm

Daniel was in the same boat as Kyoshi, he had never won anything worth mention either. No matter how many contests he had entered where you "could" be selected as a winner, or any competitive contest for that matter. Most of the time it was just that he didn't want to hurt the other guy's feelings. This still only amounted to some of the contests he was part of. While beating the high score meant beating the last great player, it wasn't in a direct contest or anything.

So with this convenient loop hole, Daniel wanted to win badly. But this was easier said then done after the last power pellet was eaten. Even if they didn't do anything but change the ghost's path, the power pellets bought them extra time. After they were gone, it was all a matter of trying to think ahead of the ghosts before they could box you in. But eventually after what felt like an hour, they had run out of lives and were left with the end screen for a moment or two. Then the score popped up and was asking for their initials at the top. They had barely managed to beat the score! Daniel let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding as Tony wandered off for a moment, returning a short time later with a couple of boxes.

"Nice one guys. Didn't think anyone was gonna beat my brother's score since we opened this place up," Tony chuckled. His brother had set that ungodly high score? "Well as I promised, here's your prize," he said offering them the two boxes. They were just plain brown boxes, nothing to hint at what could be in them. But they were about size and width of a 360 console.

Daniel wanted to see what it was now, popping the top open and pulling out a custom made, classic Pacman statue. "Wow... this is awesome," Daniel commented looking it over in his hands, being extra careful with it.

"I'll pass it along to my brother," Tony smiled.

"Now a hundred or so more of those and you'll have a collection to rival mine," Chessa giggled.

"Atleast he doesn't cheat," Tony teased her.

"Not cheating, I'm just that good," Chessa smiled innocently.

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]   A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:32 am

Kyoshi stared down at their prize and smiled softly, but the joy only lasted a moment. There was no way she could ever take this home with her. Her father would find it and ask where she got it. He would hook her up to a polygraph so that she couldn't lie. And when he found out that she had snuck out of the house to go to the arcade...

The small, frail looking girl dropped the box as she started to hyperventilate. The room began to spin and she felt nauseous. Quickly, she ran to the restroom while the others talked and she released the contents of her stomach into the nearest toilet bowl, not even having time to close the door behind her.

She needed to get out of here. She needed to get back home before anyone noticed she was gone. What was going to happen when she got home though? The thought made her bend over the toilet once again. The timid girl had no idea what to do. It seemed that both options were just as doomed and she would be punished either way. Whether she came back now or later. That was a slightly reassuring thought though. That meant that, at this point, she should try to enjoy her freedom before it would surely be stripped away.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]   A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Daniel was almost too absorbed to notice Kyoshi's expression change, Chessa seemed faster on the uptake as she had enough time to actually move and catch the box perfectly on her foot, balancing it there. It was almost like she knew exactly that was going to happen. "K-kyoshi?" Daniel started before she ran off.

"Give me a hand here real fast Tony, Danny," Chessa said referring to her prizes and the box. Once her burdens were removed, Chessa followed after Kyoshi. It wasn't too hard to guess where she'd go, she looked like she was about to puke before dropping her prize. And sure enough, Chessa heard the tell tale signs of lost cookies. She waited outside the restroom to give Yosh alittle privacy before she slipped in. "Feeling better? Don't answer if you don't want to," Chessa said softly.

"My dad hasn't texted me or anything yet which means your parents are still busy boring him to tears. Incase you were curious," Chessa added leaning against the bathroom wall. "And don't worry about the prize either, me or Daniel can keep an eye on it for ya. Do you want to go back now?" she asked reassuringly. If she did it would just be a quick second to get her back home.

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]   A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:07 am

Kyoshi was still in the stall when she heard Chessa's voice from the bathroom. The small girl stuck her hand down below the stall and signed when asked if she was feeling better. -No.- The little one then listened as Chessa explained her view on the situation back at the house. And that they could take care of her prize for her. That was a big relief. She didn't want the cool statue to go to waste. If she couldn't bring it home, someone should.

Then she asked if Kyoshi wanted to go back. That should have been an easy answer for her. The girl was actually having fun here. She had even gone as far as to beat the high score of a game with a boy she didn't even know. It was exciting and thrilling and... Chessa would be able to hear her losing the contents of her stomach once more.

Slowly, but surely, the tiny girl walked out of the stall, looking even paler than before and shaking from head to toe. -I like it here. You and Daniel are fun, but if I don't get home before they notice I'm gone, I may never see the light of day again.- The girl didn't feel like hiding anything right now. This girl had just listened to her barf. Kyoshi looked up at Chessa with tears in her eyes as she signed more. -I don't know what to do Chessa. Please help me.-
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]   A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 8:37 pm

While it would look like she was fully respecting Kyoshi's privacy to blow chunks, she had made a circle with her hands so she could easily make a portal within the space between her fingers, making another portal appear nearby so she could see Kyoshi sign to her. She dismissed the portals when she came out, offering her a comforting smile. "Don't worry about it. My dad knows well enough to text me a heads up. And I made sure my phone was charged this morning," she added thoughtfully.

"I don't know what I can do about your situation. I wanna say it'll be alright but I ain't gonna lie to you like that if I don't even know. It sucks, that's for sure. But I'm sure after seeing how your freaky parents are, my pops will find away. And if me and him put our heads together..." her voice trailed off as a very wide and potentially unnerving grin stretched across her face. "They won't be an issue," Chessa said seriously, a tone that did not fit her nonchalant and carefree demeanor.

"Well, anyway- wanna grab some ice cream? Should be able to grab a quick snack before heading back," she offered, her normal demeanor returning as if nothing odd had happened.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]   A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Kyoshi walked out and listened to her talk about helping and instantly regretted saying anything. The small teenager looked at the ground and rubbed her arm hard. She was about to sign something in response when Chessa suddenly changed the subject to ice cream. Who could possibly say no to ice cream?

But still, the girl bit her lip and started to tear up. She didn't know what she was doing right now. Why was she out with these strangers? Why was she telling this girl so much? What was she was doing? Why was she enjoying herself so much? Even if this woman was right, and her dad really would tell her when they should go home, he might not text her in time or something. Kyoshi chewed on her bottom lip a little harder. Enough to draw a little blood.

The red head couldn't ignore it. She wanted ice cream, sure, but this was more important right now. -I'm sorry I said that. I don't want your help. I don't want you to get involved. This is a fun night, but after tonight, I don't want to ever see you again... It would be better that way.- She nodded, figuring that was the best thing to say right now.

Then, she decided to change the subject back again. -But yeah. Ice cream sounds good.- She smiled up to her weakly.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]   A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 4:12 pm

"Kay," Chessa shrugged simply. She wasn't going to push the matter more right now, it wasn't her place. She'd just have to wait for her dad to get home and see what he made of the situation. "But I have a feeling you might be seeing Danny more often then you think," she smiled impishly. "Well let's go get some ice cream while we still can. Danny's probably wondering if you're alright too," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]   A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 1:03 pm

Kyoshi sighed in relief when she agreed with her. The small one blinked when she said that she'd be seeing more of Danny, but shrugged it off as just her saying words. Maybe he was trying to be a hero or something. It wouldn't be that strange in all reality. She nodded and bit her lip. Would she have to explain herself again to the boy? No, he didn't seem like the type to pry. Actually, he seemed almost as shy as her. Almost.

When they walked out of the restroom, the petite girl was shivering gently. So many people. She held onto Chessa's hem of the shirt so that she didn't get lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]   A "Silent" Dinner [Bow] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Silent" Dinner [Bow]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3