Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Vote_lcapThe Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Voting_barThe Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Vote_lcapThe Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Voting_barThe Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction)   The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:39 pm

Two men one twenty-six the other twenty-eight sat by a fire as if waiting for someone each was cleaning their armor their swords next to them in case they were attacked.  Suddenly there was a violent wind picked up when all had been still just a moment before each man’s armor seemed to fade from existence only to reappear on them the younger one now wore shimmering blue armor that would remind who ever saw it of the ocean.  The other now wore a Moonlight silver armor each had a sword in their hand.   Suddenly the wind died down and a man appeared who seemed to mold himself out of the shadows around him. The two armed men were only able to see the man’s face for a second in the fire light before a black shadow like cloak formed over the man’s body as he nodded to the two men who had put their swords away as the man set his scythe next to himself as he sat down then said, “Hello again Mathew, Curtis it is good to see you sorry I am late but someone decided it would be a good idea to set fire to a port before coming here and increase my work load.”

The man in the blue armor turned and Glared at the one in silver and said, “Curtis tell me it wasn’t one of the kings ports you torched. I have no desire to have to explain to my father-in-law why I let my dragon he says burn down one of his ports.”

Curtis Just laughed and said, “Relax it was the thieves port the king had order us to find a few weeks back that should take out a chunk out of the black market if not make it collapse completely.”  Matthew sighs in relief then throws a rock at the man in the cloak who was now laughing at him and kept on laughing as the rock went through him making his body appear as a shadowy smoke while Matthew said, “Joseph it isn’t funny he threated to throw me in the dungeon son-in-law or not if it happened again.”
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction)   The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Matthew looks up to the sky to watch the three moons of glaziera as his friends begin to talk about old times and couldn’t help but get lost in his own thoughts as he said, “It’s hard to believe that one choice of a child would both doom and save the world.” As he started to remember the day that bound each of their lives till the end of time.

Matthew age eight sat on a large boulder using his magic to lift the sand from the nearby river bank in the air to make shapes of animals he knew before letting it becoming a blob of nothing and starting again. Matthew returned the sand to the river bank when he hear d a low wolf’s howl. He then focused on the air around him and the wind began to pick up around him as he whispered, “Deliver this message to Ranane the wolf goddess my mother I am on my way now.”

Matthew then stood up on the boulder dusted himself off and jumps down on to the sand bellow and takes off into the woods around the clearing he was in. About halfway to his mother’s cave he hears the laugh of a little girl and looks up to see his best friend Natalee a girl that had green hair, grape colored eyes and skin the color of tree bark up in her tree she waved as he passed and shouted to him as he ran past waving to her, “Take a left at the fork in the path Mom is tormenting some bandits by changing the forest around they just got dumped into Shane’s lake by Roxie she warned them not to enter but they ignored her like they always do tell Aunt Ranane I say hi.”

Matthew shouted back, “I will and thanks for the heads up.” He then came to a cliff that no human should be able to climb let alone a eight year old boy yet the boy did so with ease. When Matthew reached the top he came to a hidden ledge where a cave rested and out stepped a Large blue coated wolf that was twice the size of a normal man. This was Ranane the mystic wolf
Back to top Go down

The Dragon,The Reaper, and The Warrior(fan fiction)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: