Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dukes Up (Ask)
Yesterday at 1:39 pm by Ama

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

» Danny Phantom
Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:19 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Ama

Emmz

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

Emmz

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

StarWars AU (Official Thread)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:40 am

The young Mirialan finishes, smiling gratefully and nervously as the crowd puts more credit chips into the synth violin case.Quite soon, he had enough to get a motel room and even get food!!! Bouncing just slightly in excitement, Wrey bows gratefully, putting up his instruments and working his way around the crowd and walking away with a sigh if relief. Passing a alcove, he blinks at the sight of a distressed being.Biting his lip, Wrey speaks up softly."A-are you OK?"

"Just try catching me!!!"- Imp
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6518-imp

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:09 am

The facial mask that glanced up at Wrey was an accurate expression of pain, agony, and woe. Givin always looks like that. Their chitinous outer shell set whilst young. Slanted eyes and a cavernous mouth mimicked the theatre depiction of tragedy as could be found on the planet Gandle Ott. In most cases this outwardly bearing misrepresented a Givin's emotions. But it was about accurate for Ywatt right now.

He was sick as a mynock. The last thing he wanted to do was open himself to more unfamiliarity. What an ironic curse it was that one such as him should be among the most well travelled sentients in the galaxy. He didn't need empathy he needed the cold, unyielding, uniformity of maths. The alien that was accosting him was loathsomely regarded.

"There is much integral certainty to the posit that I am in some distress. Or can you not see that? The individuals are too numerous by far. My nerves have reached their finite limit." Gyrr didn't know if the soft-body understood him. Many of their kind were not suitably educated. But he was calming down and better able to compensate for their lack of academics, "Perhaps you could make yourself useful. Be an exponent to my delivery by making like a number line across the real axis of this Cartesian plane." That should sort it, "I could follow your plotted course. And be free of this rabble."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:03 am

Wrey blinks, stepping back slightly as the Givin scolds him."S-s-sorry..." At his request, the boy thinks through it, biting his lip. He was more then eager to help, of course, but math wasn't his strong suit at all....Never less...kneeling down, he glances st the crowd, then begins scribbling in the dirt, figuring it out. After a minute of figuring, he stands back up, making a gentle come along motion, then begins walking around the crowd.

"Just try catching me!!!"- Imp
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6518-imp

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:28 am

Ike had just been considering taking his business to somewhere further on, but then someone came up to him and offered to take him wherever he wanted, as long as he could pay Interesting, how much for a ride to Coruscant?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:51 am

The soldiers led them up the mountain towards the main hub. They would then go under a sheet of glass and up a large case of stairs, leading to a giant meeting room. In the center of the room was a long grey table with 35 chairs surrounding it, along with a giant see through like door that gave a view of the green land. They could also see a lake in the distance with a river running underneath the hidden base, giving a nice view for intense meetings. Queil was evil, but she liked things to look orderly.
"You two have been ordered to stay here until she arrives." One of the soldiers said as they walked out of the room, locking the giant slide doors behind them and standing guard outside.

Darth Queil took her time, so 10 minutes later she would arrive at the meeting room, ordering the soldiers to leave and to tend to other business. The doors would slide open and the black hooded figure would enter the room, observing the two Jedi. The force was very strong with her, and she could sense the force in one a lot more than the other. The human one was the padawan, he seemed very weak, the master seemed weak as well. This was a waste of her time. "What brings you to my planet, Jedi." The sith said condescendingly, pushing her hood back and revealing her red and black face.
____________________________________________-

The man didn't seem off put by her, making Skye grin. He wanted to take a trip to Coruscant, which was pretty far away. Luckily for them, they found secret hyper paths that could take them from place to place very quickly. Buddy bumped into her leg, beeping profusely and coming up with numbers.
Skye offered him a reasonably priced ride. "I'm the best pilot in the galaxy! You won't regret this decision!" She urged him, offering her hand for him to shake.

Love, Guts, and Chocolate Cake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nano Donna
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Natalie Donna
Code Name: Nano
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:57 pm

A large supply ship was in a landing bay on Naboo being loaded for a delivery to Alderan. A tall Tigree was hidden under the loading ramp waiting for the right moment to jump aboard.

"Last unit." a man said as he pushed a large crate toward the ramp. The Tigree saw that it blocked the view of the ships door so he jumped in and hid among a few astro droids that were under tarps.

When the ship landed he ran from the ship into the nearest forest he could see, "Is that smoke?" he asked himself as he siffed the air when he stopped for a breath and then a small yellow astro droid bumped into his leg and beeped. Looking down at the droid he ask, "Who are you little guy?" The droid beeped again. "R5-D5, huh, I'm guessing you're from the ship." The droid beeped again, "And now you think I'm your master." putting a hand on the droid he said, "Well, R5, do you think you can find where the smoke is coming from?" R5 beeped excitedly then scanned the area and sped off toward the smoke with Hobbi following close behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:00 pm

Bump

Love, Guts, and Chocolate Cake.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarWars AU (Official Thread)   

Back to top Go down

StarWars AU (Official Thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2