Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Kid Cretaceous Vote_lcapKid Cretaceous Voting_barKid Cretaceous Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kid Cretaceous

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Kid Cretaceous Empty
PostSubject: Kid Cretaceous   Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 7:48 pm

Kid Cretaceous

Kid Cretaceous IZfqOau

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Wesley Creighton
Nickname(s): Wes, Rex
Codename: Kid Cretaceous
Alias(es):N/A
Classification: Altered Human
Affiliation: Villain

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Grey
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 143 Lbs
Other Traits: When he activates his abilities, his eyes narrow and shine an emerald green.

===POWERS===

Powers:

Dinosaur DNA Matrix

As a result of the changes made to his DNA by the meteorite fragment, Wesley has the ability to call upon the various powers of different prehistoric reptiles which are augmented by the versatility of the Human genome. When his powers activate, no matter what dinosaur he calls upon, his skin will become scaly, and reptilian. There are two subdivisions of his powers. Carnivore, and Herbivore. However, he can only call upon the power of one beast at a time. It takes all of a couple seconds to switch between forms, but he needs 45 seconds to build up enough chemical potential in his genetic material to shift into another form. He can however, revert to his human form at any time. The 45 second rule caries over even if he reverts.

Carnivore:

Herbivore:

Under each of these categories, come a list of species he can take on the powers of.

Tyrannosaurus Rex:

Pterodactyl:

Pachycephalosaurus:

Tylosaurus:

Ankylosaurus:

Velociraptor:

Skills: Lockpicking: He can pick into basic tumbler locks. Higher security locks may pose a problem. Has slowly learned to use his claws as makeshift picks.

Parkour: Wesley has some very light parkour skills, and has learned how to jump from place to place fairly easily. He's found his velociraptor form increases his ability to perform such antics.

Weaknesses:

Cold Blooded: Unfortunately, Wesley is mostly cold blooded. This means that any temperature below 40 degrees Fahrenheit will be a severe problem for him. He's found the winter months incredibly bad. He'll likely die within a few hours if not warmed up. More severe cold temperatures, such as those generated by ice manipulators can kill him in minutes. He could be worse off. Those temperatures would likely kill most reptiles in seconds, but his human DNA base gives him some wiggle room, but not much.

Form Specific Weaknesses

Pterodactyl:

Tylosaurus:

Ankylosaurus:

Velociraptor:

Equipment: N/A

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Wesley lives for the thrill of the hunt. Now what that hunt may be is anyone's guess. Sometime's it's something worth stealing, sometime's it's just messing with civilians. He's incredibly selfish of course, but understands the benefits of working in a pack. In fact, if it hadn't been for his first "pack", he wouldn't have been given his gift.

Overall, Wesley is snide, sarcastic, and rather full of his own abilities. Anyone who knew him before and after he got his powers would say that all that dino went to his head.

Strengths: He's never gives up on a target. When faced with tough obstacles, he isn't deterred, but encouraged to keep going forward.

Interests/Habits: Oddly enough, Wesley has a rock collection. Most of them are precious stone's he's stolen, but he actually has a few just regular rocks he polished. Now that he's gotten his powers, he feels like adding some fossils would be a good fit.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Unknown
Place of Origin:Crater Cove
History:

The origins of Wesley Creighton began millions of years ago. 65 million years ago to be precise. Well... give or take a dozen or so millennium. Every scientist and 10 year old knows the story. A comet struck the earth and wiped out an entire branch of all earths species. The dinosaurs. What many don't know, is that a section of that comet broke off and landed on the west coast of america. It created a rather neat crater on the coast of California, and despite another 65 years of tectonic shift... something kept that crater just as it was. Eventually in the early 20th century, a booming city formed around the bay formed by the crater, and was soon dubbed Crater Cove.

Wesley grew up in the foster care system in Crater Cove, never knowing who his parents were. He doesn't know if they're alive, dead or whatever. And honestly, he never really cared. His rather indifferent attitude never endeared him to any families that would have otherwise adopted him in a heartbeat. This continued in to his teen years. When he was 16, he realized he had a problem. Nobody was going to adopt him, and in 2 years he'd age out of the system. He needed a backup. Somebody he could go to.

So he fell in with the bad kids. Sure they put him through hell to get initiated, but he was in. He had a family now. And with any family, you have to pull your weight. So he started going on jobs with them. Soon he found himself doing the jobs less out of necessity, and more for the thrill. He had found his place, outside world be damned. So it came as no surprise that he began taking on more and more high profile jobs for the gang.

It all came to head one fateful night in the middle of summer. Him and the rest of the gang had broken into a paleontology research facility. Paleontology was a big thing in Crater Cove, and as ridiculous as it sounded, complete dinosaur skeletons would net a fortune with the right buyer. So they broke in and carefully began taking what they could. But luck was not with them, as some dolt tripped the silent alarm. Before they could get a single skeleton out of the museum, they heard the sirens.

They all panicked. Some said to just scatter. Some said to grab what they could. Wes listened to a little bit of both. He was standing next to a glass display case and smashed it, grabbing a greenish crystal encrusted in rock. He didn't have time to see what it was, he just grabbed it in his bare hands and ran. He made it out the back door, and saw there was a bridge over a river that abutted the property. As he crossed, he felt a little bit of glass poking into his skin from when he shattered the case. His hand in pain, he threw his gloves off and threw over the side into the river. Never leave evidence right?

But as he turned around, he saw that wouldn't be necessary. The police now had the place surrounded. The rest of the guys didn't have a chance. He picked up the crystal, a little of his blood trickling onto it. Before he could process anything else, he heard yelling. Crap. He'd been spotted. The cops couldn't hit him at this distance, and he had a bit of a head start. If he stayed around he was done for, so of course he ran. He ran as fast as his feet could take him.

Then something miraculous happened. As he ran, the crystal glowed. Wesley could barely pay it any mind, as his focus was on getting away, but the glow began to work it's way into his hand. Then he began to run faster. And faster. He ran down the riverside until it came to it's exit at the bay... but wait. The place they knocked over had been on the other side of the city... how did he run that far in just a minute. 

The water was still that night. All the better for Wesley, gasping for breath, to see what he had become. His teeth had sharpened, his claws scraped against the rocks of the river bank, his eyes had narrowed and began to glow green. In fear, he jerked away, and felt those feature melt from him. He had changed somehow. And now he had changed back. After a little concentration, he managed to make the features come back. He felt lighter... faster... fiercer. He then decided to shift back to being a regular human. He was glad he could control whatever this was, but was still in shock. Something in him had changed.

When the meteorite crashed down those eons ago, it contained within it a unique radiation signature. One that encoded the genetic patterns of the most the largest organisms in the area. When Wes' blood came into contact with it... the encoded radiation was realeased. The crystal had augmented his DNA. It took Wesley some research to figure out that's what had happened to him. Sure, there was a lot of sciency techno nonsense he didn't understand, but the whole thing had been made easier by the news coverage of the break-in.

But now Wesley had a problem. The police wanted this rock back. Badly. And they were going to exhaust every lead to find it. They would question his arrested friends and one of them would spill the beans. Then Wesley would be done for. Well that wasn't going to happen. It was his victory. And these... powers. They made him untouchable... right?

So shifting once again in the early morning, he ran back to the orphanage. He snuck in easily enough, he had done it dozens of times. He quickly gathered all his things, and went out the back. This time, he didn't care how much noise he made. As the light's turned on in the house, Wesleys eye's shifted to green one more time. His teeth sharpened, his claws grew, and he was off into the night.

Over the next couple months, he learned his powers. He learned there were more forms his new DNA let him access. He realized he couldn't run forever. He needed somewhere to settle down. But he also knew he didn't have enough experience. If he stopped, he'd be done. Then he heard some rumors. A place called the Hive. A place for enterprising young thieves such as himself. A place for people with... gifts... such as himself. So he knew where he was going. It took him some time, but he managed to make his way to Jump City.

Sample rp:

It was cold. Jump city winters could be harsh. So Wesley decided to hit up the mall. It was warm in there, but soon Walter saw a good chance to get some cash. A worker in a jewelry store was moving some Diamond necklaces into a box to be brought to the back room. They would fetch a nice price. As soon as she put the last necklace in the box, he walked up to the lady.

"S'cuse me miss. I'd like those diamonds."

"What? All of them? Sir if this is some kind of-"

"I assure you this is no joke. I think those will look perfect in my collection." He joked. "I'll just be taking them." He said as his face contorted into a sneer. Then his face contorted into something else. Teeth pointy as knives, and then there were those claws. With a yank, he grabbed the bag away from her, prompting a scream. But no sooner had it left her mouth, than he had bolted out the door. However, he had barely made it down the corridor when a some rent-a-cop tried to stand in his way.

"Oh boy man. You do not want to try this on me today." He said stepping forward. The mall cop took this as a challenge and rushed at him with his thick safety baton, aiming to bring it down on the kids head. Just to knock him out. But his head had changed again. Now it was bulkier. His brow had become something boney and thick. That stick felt like a tap on the head with a straw.

"I warned you." He said was with one solid movement, knocked the man off his feet with a solid headbutt. He flew back about 20 feet before landing firmly on the ground. Before he could even muster the strength to get up, the claws and teeth had returned, and the boy dashed for the exit. By this point, maybe 4 more cops were ready for him. They began to chase him out into the parking lot. Then Wesley did something odd, he took out the effort to clip the box to a little carabiner clip on his belt... now why would he... he... he had wings.

The boy took off into the sky, and before the cops could make anything else out, he was off into the cold grey fog of the morning. Great. Now he'd have to find another place to warm up. And boy he needed to find that hive place.

Last edited by Hotwire on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Kid Cretaceous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Cretaceous   Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 2:44 pm

Skill: Say what kind of locks he can pick there are many levels of complexity for locks.

Weaknesses: Velociraptor: Does this mean that if a certain amount of weight is put on him or he falls from too high, etc. his bones may break? If so you might want to add that in.

Ankylosaurus: how much of his speed is decreased?

Tylosaurus: what happens when he isnt moist enough please explain this more.

Do normal narco berries affect him or will we need spoiled meat to make something stronger while taming him? Or does this very from his different forms?

Powers: Please say how fast he can change from one thing to the other and how

Herb: please go a little more in detail on what melee attacks that effect him and which ones that dont.

Pterodactyl: please state what the flesh turns into I know that it would make wings but some might not and or get confused reading this and trying to figure out how the flesh allows him to fly.

Pachycephalosaurus: Please go more in depth on how strong his skin is, also go into how it reacts to bullets do they bounce of? do they just crush and fall off upon impact?

Ankylosaurus: How strong are his spikes? how sharp are his spikes/what can they cut through? How big are his spikes? How do the bullets react to his back?

Velociraptor: does it also increase his stamina or does he have normal stamina making him go fast but not far and or for long periods of time/only runs in small bursts? Even if he is enabled to have these feats of acrobatics you should know that he still needs to know how to preform them through skills in order to do them

I think thats it let me know when you finish adjusting your app, also really interesting character
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

Kid Cretaceous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Cretaceous   Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 3:35 pm

I think that should do it. I sort of covered what the skin is at the beginning of his powers description.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

Kid Cretaceous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Cretaceous   Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Kid Cretaceous Harley12
Back to top Go down
Kardus
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Kardus

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Kid Cretaceous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Cretaceous   Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 10:55 pm

Kid Cretaceous ZblwBJB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kid Cretaceous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid Cretaceous   Kid Cretaceous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kid Cretaceous
Page 1 of 1