Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

I'm not breaking... I'm broke... And I can't be fixed... (solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: I'm not breaking... I'm broke... And I can't be fixed... (solo)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:12 am

((OOC: Warning, There is gore a bit into this and through out it.))

Jenny walked down the sidewalk as rain fell down on her head, today was just another day… just another day where her memories were her only  company and they certainly weren’t the good kind. She had been going a lot late- no… still for as long as she can remember was going through a lot. Granet had invited her over to vent but, she could barely share everything with her best friend let alone some random woman she just met. She sighed blowing out smoke as she limply held a cigarette in her mouth. She bumped into some guy but kept walking as she was lost in thought. “hey watch where you’re going!”

When he saw that jenny ignored him he grabbed her by the arm and threw her onto the ground of an alley way. “I was talking to you $%@#!”Jenny blinked and looked to him her cigarette now smoking in a small puddle. He glared at her “You’re a titan right? No you’re just a reject of the titans! I remember now! They ever said in papers why you seemed to keep going in and out but it was probably cause you’re a good for nothing freaky $%@# isn’t it?!” He reached down and picked her up by her shirt and held her a few feet off the ground as shadows hid her eyes.

“I bet you aren’t even strong! They probably kicked you out cause you’re just a waste of ungrateful space didn’t they?!” she clenched her fists but said nothing. “It’s true isn’t it?! I never heard much of you so you must clearly not have done much for even this city! You probably can’t even save a child!” She clenched her teeth as the man kept going. she was sick of everyone overlooking all she did… assuming things about her… treating her like trash… like an object… like a freak, a monster, A WASTE OF SPACE! She was so sick of it. He slammed her into the wall hard.

“You really are just a weakling! You aren’t even fighting back!” she could kill this man….. she could kill everyone here…. She could do it but she spared all these people…. they had physically and verbally and mentally attacked her time and time again yet she saved them to just be treated like this… she- he slammed her again harder and shouted louder. She- He did it again. She. And again. She.. AND again. She… AND AGAIN. SHE. WAS. SICK. OF. IT…. Her eyes glowed brightly  and totally light blue as she leaned forward and bit her fangs into his ear blood rushing down his neck as he shouted in pant and threw her to the ground.

She spit the mans ear on the ground and shouted in anger. “I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She then ran up to him making an energy spike come from the palm of her ahd and she tackled the man to the ground as she stabbed it into his gut. She shouted as she stabbed him again and again and again blood flying everywhere as she the punched her fist into his hold and pulled out his insides as she shouted and. She then ripped them apart shouting like an angry beast baring her fangs as she then yanked his head forward and used her thumbs and pointer fingers to hold his eyes open as she opened her eyes wide and sent out full powered energy blasts that pierced through his eyes and soon the back of his skull hitting the concrete and cracking it beneath the force.

She then stopped after holding it long enough for her energy to go black. she then slammed his he’d into the ground again and again and again before holding her hands together as she swung her hands down bashing the rest of his face in as she shouted. She was done of everyone she fell for  tearing out her heart and tearing it to shreds then telling her it was her fault. She pulled out a dagger and started stabbing and hacking into his chest where his heart was.she was doe with friends betraying her and treating her like dirt or the world taking them from her as a sick joke. She shouted still as tears rolled down her face and her cheek and hands cracked as she kept stabbing and hacking.

She was done with people trying to hurt, maim, and kill her for nor reason. She kept going as she cried more and more thinking of  many times she had to fight off the pain and force herself to drag her body to safety with a broken arm so she wouldn’t die. people calling her a freak and monster since the day she was born, people using her because of what she was and because she trusted them and was kind. Who she held people who she loved in her arms as they died. how she had to burry the girl that she loved in her old grave.

How she had to dig out of her own grave, how the only guy she thought was her friend shot her in the gut to kill her for a quick buck. How she had to pretend her heart wasn’t screaming as the girl she liked told her she loved a guy who was more abusive more than her and she didn’t want her seeing her sad so she had to pretend the whole day. How another girl she thought she like had a special night with her once and despite jenny having thought it meant something that she liked her, she just shoved it off as a one night stand and that jenny shouldn’t act any differently towards her for  having done things with her.

How the guy she loved stood against her twice when she needed him the most and left her to cry alone. How another guy she loved didn’t even see her as his girlfriend even after he had gotten her pregnant. How she was treated like the useless member in the titans every time like she had nothing to offer and that her plans and opinions were nothing. How she had cried and hugged her only friend the leader of the team needed some form of help from anybody and he just stood there not really hugging back and then told her that they should focus on a new mission that was a hopeless one.

How she had gone back to those who she had seen as friends after being dead for a month and still gone for another month and none of them ever had looked for her let alone knew that she had died. How she was pelted with rocks till her bone broke at her own parents and brothers funeral. How her friend she had made wiped her memory of jenny and everything totally then did so again later on. how she couldn’t even openly visit her best friend anymore at where he lived because of who he lived with.

How she had been forced to kill at a young age 100s of 1000s of people and any and every possible friend she gained. How a man who had tried to kill her for trying to steal a jacket because if she didn’t she would have froze to death on the streets in the winter now still stays in the titans and treated with respect while she was treated with little respect and she had left before due to all of the team turning on her. How every friend she ever made was taken from her. How one of her best friends were now in a coma again and she couldn’t visit her openly.

How the girl she loved was taken over after her death and tormented her and taunted her… How she lost the only place that gave her hope of a normal life. How her dream… her dream to be normal, have a child and a spouse in a house living happily together, seeing the child grow up to become someone much better than her who never had to have to go through what she did… then grow up to have their own family and she could grow old and die with her body gave up of old age on its own terms in the arms of the one she loves.

She was born into a lie that never granted her a normal life… she was ever given a choice…. and was never allowed to have what she wished for...and now everyone just chooses this life and talks to her like they know more than her and that they lost more than her cause they just lost one friend when they have NO IDEA what this world can do to them…. Where all of the people she knew gets with others, gets married, adopts kids, live their dream live, have choices, never had to die then dig out of their graves.

Never have they gotten tortured, never had they never been killed time and time again and saved 100s of people and is ignored because someone  saved a cat, having lost all who they loved and then not be able to mourn at their funeral. Then tell you that you were horrible cause you changed  after losing everything and now even them.

How the world always saw you as a good for nothing monster and no one EVER LISTENING TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY AND IF YOU DON’T TRUST THEM RIGHT AWAY AND TELL THEM EVERYTHING THEY GET MAD AND WHEN YOU DO TELL THEM EVERYTHING INSTANTLY THEY TELL YOU TO STOP COMPLAINING AND  GOING ON AND ON ABOUT YOURSELF! THEY HAVE NO IDEA! THEY WILL NEVER HAVE ANY IDEA! SHE WILL DIE AND NO ONE SHE CARES ABOUT WILL EVER KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER! O ONE WILL EVEN CARE BECAUSE APPARENTLY AS FAR AS JENNY HAD HEARD NO ONE CAME TO HER FUNERAL WHEN SHE DIE!

….. It’s just…. It’s something…. that can…. that should have… driven anyone insane by now….. Jenny panted and stared at the pile of cut up flesh and guts on top of bones under her and started to tremble as her eyes and skin turned back to normal blood streaming from large missing pieces of her cheek that were gone there and on her hands. She lowered her dagger sheathing it as she looked down at herself as she was covered in blood and trembled at what she and done. She twitched a bit as she quickly moved off the remains and fell on her butt as her heart raced and her vision blurred.  

She scrambled back against a wall as she breathed staggeredly and quickly and panicky pulled out her cigarettes and shaked it dropping many of them on the ground but caught one and dropped the box on the ground and pulled out her flip lighter and tried to light the cigarette but fail to so she threw it and her lighter on the ground and held her head and clenched her eyes shut as she hunched forward into her knees shouting.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!” she panted and trembled as she held her head with bloody hands and was now totally soaked in blood and water as she sat there and cried...

Last edited by Energy on Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: I'm not breaking... I'm broke... And I can't be fixed... (solo)   Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:57 am

((OOC: I'd rather this not become forgotten nor do I want to put just a bump so I'll be adding more onto this.))

Jenny sat there with wide eyes she had ran out of tears to cry but her trembling still held close to her as she held her head. She stared at the ground as the color of everything seemed to dull into grays blacks and whites all except for the blood that seemed to start to cover the entire ground ad the blood covering her body. Her eyes darted around looking at the walls that started to ooze blood ad to the ground as the blood started to boil.

What was this? Was it a hallucination? No it couldn't be she was having too may of those lately and that would mean that she was going insane since they weren't drug induced hallucinations. That meant it had to be real right? Cause she wasn't going insane! SHE ISN'T GOING INSANE! She couldn't be cause that would make her no better than any other killer out there.... She couldn't be insane...  she couldn't be going insane... this all had to be real... no matter how illogical it is for this all to be real.

The blood started to creep up her feet and legs, then from her legs to her torso and her torso to her arms  and from her torso to her head. the blood then yanked her down into it ad the next thing she knew she was sinking into an endless red ocean of blood. she couldn't move anymore as she slowly sank down watching the small bubbles of air float from her mouth go upwards. Her eyes now calm as she stared now emotionless up into fading bright colors of red near the surface.

She slowly landed on some one else's body but still unable to look behind her to see who it was but the arms of the girl slowly wrapped around her from behind and held her close. The two laid at the bottom of the now black lightness sea both motionless until the body from under her rested their cheek on Jenys shoulder. she wore a torn up version of Jenny's funeral dress and had black and red hair with red irises and looked just like jenny.

"Guess you didn't need my help to lose yourself.... but that's what happens to boys and girls who over stay their welcome i guess..." Her teeth were sharp all of them not just her canines. "Ej...?" Jenny managed to ask but was still unable to move as the girl spoke softly. "No...  My name was never Ej kid.... but then again I ever told you so how would you know...? No.... my name is Annabella Riclo Meli...... and like you, I had been cursed because I stopped my own death too many times.... back before I was just a spirit..."

"How are-...?" Annabella giggled and held her closer. "I was imprinted into you the moment you got the gem... I never really thanked you though... you saved me back then... I had been doomed to be stuck in that gem for all eternity... but then you came by and when i entered you I was saved...." "....." "But to answer how am I still here, like I said, I imprinted on you long ago... when you removed the gem you removed my chances of takign you over to have a body again but I still stayed in your subconcious... I never really changed or altered why you did or planned to do... I only really got to interact with youuntil now..."

"What makes right now any different...?" "I know you don't want to hear it but... you are slipping into madness,your brain is so spastic now... it tosses all your hidden thoughts and feelings forward and me along with it... but don't worry, I wont mess with you like I did before... you have already lost yourself long ago. I wouldn't even take your body even if you offered it... because like I said... you over stayed your welcome... you should have died just like I should have a long long time ago.... and because you didn't and fought to stay alive... The world is doing everything to tear you apart and take you back...."

"Don't keep fighting like I did kid... you won't like what happens... you already clearly are on the deep end of what it's doing to you... And maybe... if you die... I can too... and maybe... we both can be our selves again after we die... Don't fight it when it comes kid.... or else it'll destroy you like it did me... and as you could tell by now... it wont just hurt you to destroy you...." Jenny started to float up again ad she turned as Annabella held her hand holding her still.

"You're nearing the age I was when I was forced to give in.... trust me... give in before then... it will take your mid first.... then all who you love... ad everything you have... before it takes you... when death calls... it has to take someone...." Se let go of Jenny's hand and jenny floated back to the surface and was still sitting like she was before... everything was normal... like it never happened... it really was all just in her head.... Jenny didn't want to admit it but... she really was losing her mind wasn't she....? She looked to the remains again before looking back down to the ground with cold saddened eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I'm not breaking... I'm broke... And I can't be fixed... (solo)   Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:14 am

((Due to no one replying I have decided to just make this a solo now.

"Jenny..." jenny slowly looked up to see nightingale looking sadly at her her mask now off her face and held in her hand as she looked in from the mouth of the alley. "Go away! I don't want to see you! I never did! I never anted you around!" Jenny shouted angerly as Nightingales face grew sadder as she started walking closer to her.

"Stop trying to be my friend I don't want anything do do with you! You're everything I hate and I don't ant to become! I hate looking at your face! I hate it! Hate! Hate! Hate!" Jenny shouted louder tears welling up in her eyes as Nightingale kneeled down in front of her placing her mask down on the ground. Jenny growled and threw a punch at her that nightingale stopped by grabbing her wrist but not too roughly and then the other as Jenny tried that one next.

Jenny glared at her as tears rolled down her cheeks again. Nightingale looked he in the eye and spoke softly. "I know... I'm everything I never wanted to become too... I'm the face that i never wanted to see and hated when i did when i woke up in the morning because it was the face of someone i didn't want to be.... I know that you hate it... even now more then ever... because it now is exactly like yours....."

"I honestly hated your face before too... because your face was what mine was... what i lost... what i wanted to be but never could be after everything..." her hands slowly lowered jennys and rested on top of hers lightly holding them. "I know why you killed him..... because that's how my first kill went too.... I knew you didnt want to really kill him but the monsters chasing you dont because thats I went through the same thing... I'm just like you... I'm your clone after all but..."

"Sadly that also includes the future for us and who we become... we both have gone thorough the same paths in similar ways... i just let mine hit me first.... and you have just destroyed your self just try to ironically save yourself when we both know that we can't be saved... we weren't suppose to be happy.... we both know that.... we were just lucky to last this long... but.... even if we can't be happy doesn't mean i'm not going to keep trying to make you happy by teasing you..."

"and being the only biological family you have left... I know you want a family..." jenny looked at her sadly managing to ask a shaky. "how...?" Nightingale brought her forehead to jenny's closing her eyes as she smiled pressing it against jenny's. "because like I said... I'm just like you... I've always wanted to have a happy family too...." jenny closed her eyes calming down as nightingale pulled her into a hug which jenny hugged back in. Nightingale smiled and broke the hug holding out jennys newest full face black and blue face mask to her.

"now lets go hide a body." She said with a smiled as jenny blinked "how did you-" "i snuck into your hotel room and took it I was going to tease you about having one like mine." Jenny chuckled and looked at it. "i didnt notice that until now" she grabbed nightingales in the opposite hand nightingale held hers and looked up at her and at the same time the two looked at each other with a smile.

Jenny put nightgales mask on night while night put jennys on jenny both at the same time mirroring each others movements. Nightingale then got up grabbing jennys hand on the way up and got her to her feet. "so is he sleeping with the fishes?" she asked grabbing a hand full of his remains as jenny made a trash can for it that nightingale put it in. "I was thinking the junk yard, we can toss him in the incinerator there."

nightingale giggled filling the trashcan with the remains. "now thats thinking with your head!" Jenny chuckled "you know you aren't half bad when you act remotely sane." "and you aren't too bad when you act remotely happy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not breaking... I'm broke... And I can't be fixed... (solo)   

Back to top Go down

I'm not breaking... I'm broke... And I can't be fixed... (solo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1