Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Enter the Games
Today at 5:35 am by Nano Donna

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Today at 3:38 am by Shadowwalker

» My disappearance
Yesterday at 3:58 am by Hellbreaker

» The Arrival (Open)
Yesterday at 2:21 am by Shadowwalker

» Duuuude (Noble Then Open)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:11 am by Energy

» A Forgotten Hero and an Unseen Threat. (Bloo/Private)
Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:53 am by Bloo

» Weaver
Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:27 am by Bloo

» Jennifer Necowl
Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm by Energy

» Testing out the minions (OPEN)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm by Fox

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Divvie

Bloo

Energy

Hellbreaker

Nano Donna

Top posting users this month
Energy

Megabot

Dar

Bloo

Fox

Tython

Noble

Pikazard

Nano Donna

Silent Night

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Sterling

Hellbreaker

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Let's Talk Titans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which plot will we focus on for the next Titans story line?
1. Titans to Japan
40%
 40% [ 6 ]
2. Garnet's Monsters
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
3. Titans vs HIVE
20%
 20% [ 3 ]
4. Kardus's Villain
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
5. Acrimony's Villain
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
6. Set
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
7. Ah Puch
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

Location : Through the river and under the woods...wait that's not right...

RPG character
Name: Domhnall Fitzgerald
Code Name: Lord Amazing the Great
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Let's Talk Titans   Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:20 am

I figured we should figure out some sort of plot/story arc for the team to go through! It could involve the team splitting up for a while, maybe, we could go after a major threat, maybe the tower gets destroyed and we have to use a temporary new base.

Would anyone be game to figure out a plot to work on for the Titans?

Last edited by Thr33 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterling
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:24 am

I can't come up with much right now, but we recently did a whole divided thing with them, and they even got a new base since that arc. I wouldn't recommend that course of action, but if that's what the kids are into these days.

View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:34 am

Ight^^
That must have been before I came back. We should still have something to work towards. Perhaps we should set up an arc with a particular long term villain?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Yang Xiaolong and Blake Belladonna
Code Name: Ranger/Blake

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:43 am

I'll hop in as the voice of someone who's done this quite a bit now.

1. The LAST thing the Titans need right now is to break up again. That was the dumbest idea we've ever had, it was executed horribly, and I regret every moment of that arc, and I know Hotwire feels exactly the same way. He's been very vocal about that, in fact.

2. The OTHER last thing the Titans need is to lose the Tower. AGAIN. We literally just finished rebuilding it after it was bombed during The War of Jump City. I don't think that would help further our characters in any way or form right now.

3. Going after a major bad guy would be great, but we don't really have any at the moment because, and I'm just going to be honest, the thought of playing the super paragon is much more appealing than being the guy who ends the world. For most people at least.

I have toyed with the idea of taking the Titans to Japan (ala Trouble in Tokyo) to deal with Junior, Melanie and Miltia. Three characters from Yang's past who have been out to take over her family's company for years. Two of which being her bullies from Gradeschool. Because of the fact that Yang's company funds...pretty much everything the Titans do, this would involve them pretty heavily in that plot along with the underground scene of mercenaries and criminals that Junior runs in Tokyo (including a little spat with the Yakuza.)

However, we've been pulling at straws for ages about this and I highly doubt we can get it together.

If you have any ideas, run it by me. By all means. But the last thing we need is team drama. Right now they need to be strong. They need to be a brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:25 am

I was really just trying to brainstorm things that the Titans could do lol, we'll keep the tower and the team together, that's fine haha

If our goal is to unite the team, then taking down a major threat together sounds like a good idea to me. We could do your Titans in Japan plot. Having a few options would be nice though before everyone else weighs in.

1. We could delve into backgrounds of some of the other characters. After brief readings, sounds like there's a mad scientist Toji needs to deal with, Suzuki also has ninja cult in japan, Kuro has some syndicate at odds with him, and for Hotwire, there could be problems dealing with Braimen labs.

2. We could use someone's player character to try to build some long term con that puts the Titans at odds with them. Glancing around quickly, Emmz's Ash the Electromancer, I understand Jenny has a history with the Titans, there's Rin's Entoma the alien insect queen, there's my evil power hungry genie Majid, and Hotwire's Clockwork.

3. We could also just brainstorm a cool villain that doesn't have to have any attachments to any of the Titans and make them an NPC fellow to linger around and have a big evil plan.

Any preferences?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:32 am

Hmmm...I have been meaning to take down Corgi once and for all...(aka get him thrown in a hole so deep there's no getting out)....maybe the nutter got his hands on magitek...Titans in Japan sounds good too...Suzuki's could be a good way to build ties...heck, same for all of 1...And 3 could be interesting, indeed.^^

"...i....i'll be your shield." - Alastair Doe,AKA Aegis http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6329-alastair-doe

"Let's have some fun!!!". Ali'Kintar, aka The Arsenal. http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5278-the-arsenal-done

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moon
Procrastination Queen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:50 am

Well currently I have been building a kind of mini arc for my own character, but It would be cool to get the other Titans involved. Garnet has been fighting these crazy monsters and then afterwards they melt away to reveal these weird yellow creatures. (In "A little bit a dust never hurt anyone" and "Ice Ice Baby".) This was going to lead to one giant criminal that was behind sending out these creatures to destroy jump and stuff. I could work out more details if you guys were interested.

We also have Gray Girl which could introduce people who want her dead considering her rampage last time. But that would have to include the fact that people find out about her staying there.

Also since I have Lust in HIVE I know we could set up the old rivalry between HIVE and the Titans again. More students will be sent after Titans, especially after what Harpy did to Hotwire.

Love, Guts, and Chocolate Cake.

Spider Girl - Cuelphihly

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kardus
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

Location : Sitting... Watching... Waiting for the right moment...

RPG character
Name: Annie
Code Name: Annie

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:57 am

I'll just pop in here and give my two cents.

I would LOVE to have one of my character slots devoted to someone purely for this arc. Even if I was allowed to do so without making up a permanent char, I would love to do it. Though as far as a plan and plot for him/her to have....I'm not sure.

Actually, Samantha has been doing some planning and plotting. I do even have an arc planned regarding her, the Titans, and HIVE. I'm not sure how much I want to give away; but if you're interested, then we need to do a thread in which she causes some carnage and then gets captured.

...maybe it would be less of a Titan related arc and more of a personal arc for her...but I guess it doesn't hurt to mention? Anyway, I'd still play a main antagonist if I had a little help planning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterling
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:07 am

Also up for playing a main antagonist. I can at least devote some time each day towards posts.

View user profile
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:56 am

I have come up with a pretty good main antagonist.

I present to you, Set, Egyptian God of Chaos and the Desert.

Similar to how we had Trigon trying to get a foothold in our realm, Set will be making moves at taking over our world. My idea is rather simple. Start off a couple thread long arc, that will establish Set as a villain, and outline his goals. Then we can delve into him attempting to get to earth through various means and threads.

Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:08 am

Hotwire, I absolutely adore that villain idea. I think it's great, but I dunno if maybe Kard or Wrath want to be the Titan's nemesis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:03 am

After discussing it with the others in the chat, my submission to the list of villains is Ah Puch, the Mayan god of Death.

(pronounced Ao Puash)

Often depicted as a rotting corpse coated in burns and wounds, covering his face with the head of a dead Jaguar, Ah Puch is a malevolent spirit. Accompanied wherever he goes by decaying dogs, birds of prey or jungle cats, Ah Puch is often referred to as "The Lord of the Ninth Hell" or "The Destroyer of Worlds." It is said that he shall arrive when the world meets its end, so he may collect.

Collect what you may ask? The corpses. Ah Puch hordes corpses and consumes them to fuel his own power. This was basically the Hell you would go to, in Mayan mythology. If you were not loyal to the gods, you would be used as a part of Ah Puch's corpse furnace.

Or without his jaguar skull for the more daring (warning, pretty gross)
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:02 am

Alright sweet, a lot of cool creative directions we could move towards here! I'd suggest deciding which thing to focus on, then we can flesh out the idea together a bit and figure out which beats we want to hit for the arc. So, to summarize...

1. Titans to Japan! - The Titans head off to Japan to help Yang deal with problems that have lingered in her past. From what I understand, there are quite a few Titans that have links to Japan as well, so we could possibly incorporate some of those things into this trip.

2. Garnet's Villain - As Moon brought up, giant monsters have been attacking Jump! (Oh nuuu Scream ) We could focus on seeing how that develops. Basically, I imagine this would be centered more about Jump and would probably focus on reestablishing the Titans as the defenders of Jump.

3. Gray Girl's Rampage Repercussions - Again, as Moon mentioned, GG's first impression onto Jump was as a monster destroying downtown. We could follow that progress and play with ideas of mercy and redemption as well as accountability and responsibility. New organizations and antagonists could be introduced that might want to study her or punish her. My reservations with this one is that it's really focused on GG and we'd have to work on expanding it to make it more all encompassing. I'm might just pursue this as a more personal arc anyway.

4. Titans vs HIVE - We could try to rekindle the Titans/HIVE rivalry. My reservations with this is that it would be hard to see this as an actual plot coming to a resolution since we obviously don't want to break apart the Titans or the HIVE. I feel like this is a thing that we could spark with random threads and just keep it going pretty much indefinitely. Randomly we can just have fights between a few of the members of both teams but we'd definitely have to be careful to decide winners in advance and make sure this doesn't cause out of character conflicts.

5. Kardus/Acrimony - Flesh out a character for Kardus or Acrimony to play to be a major antagonist. I think it would be worth mentioning that this character slot would probably be a temporary one (temporary as in maybe a few months) since there's a high possibility that at the end of the arc, this character might be killed or placed in some maximum security prison.

6. Set - Use Set, the Egyptian God of Chaos and the Desert, as our main antagonist. We could maybe have Kardus or Acrimony play him, or we could use him as a non-player character. We'd need to flesh him out and definitely figure out where we'd go with him. Maybe we'd end up in Egypt or the mythological Egyptian afterlife for our epic finale?

7. Ah Puch - Use Ah Puch, the Mayan god of Death as our main antagonist. There's a lot of interesting things we could do with this character since it's already partially fleshed out. Again, we could have Kardus or Acrimony play him, or we could make him an NPC. Dealing with the Mayan doomsday theories, etc. could play into this arc.

Are there any other ideas we want to throw in before I make a poll and we see which way we want to focus on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzy
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:04 am

Well I'd just like to point out that we don't have to choose any single one of these and go with just that one. Just like how Slade was the main villain of the Titans series, yet they had other issues to deal with. Trouble in Tokyo was still a movie. Cyborg still dealt with Brother Blood. We can do multiples here, it's just a matter of what we want to do first!

And lastly, I think we should choose between Ah Puch and Set, simply because one god of the end of the world is probably enough for one team. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:11 am

Absolutely Izzerz! If we vote on one that somebody else didn't vote for, that doesn't mean we'll never do the other ideas. We'll probably do all of these in some capacity eventually.

As for deciding between just Set and Ah Puch, I think we should vote between everyone's ideas here. If we have a tie, then we can eliminate the ones that had less votes. There's some cool stuff that we could do with the other options, too, though and I'm sure everyone has one they're pulling for.

I'll leave this up for awhile so more people have the opportunity to get their ideas in, then tomorrow night I'll put up the poll I think Scream
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Titans   

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk Titans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next