Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Vote_lcapIMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Voting_barIMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Vote_rcap 
Moon
IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Vote_lcapIMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Voting_barIMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues   IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 6:32 pm

Recently I have been informed of a thread that took place a year ago in the rp during the war between Jump City and Russia. In this thread it was claimed that crime organisations were diving up the city between themselves and what I heard was also the police and the Enforcers. I also was informed that in this thread that the Enforcers took over the police force and this no longer the police being around.

The Enforcers to what I remember was a group that was created and ran by Tib/Bjorn to work as his own private police force (This is just what I remember so if I am incorrect I am sorry but it also still does not change the decision made.)  

Now due to their leader no longer being around and only seeing 2 character members acting as the team and those members being extremely inactive for a long period of time they were not too long ago moved out of the teams roster and into the active section due to no one at the time that were talking about them thought they were active but the section for them was still around since it was being seen as Tib's domain and not knowing if he had any plans for the group upon him returning later on.

Now back to the main subject, after hearing about this thread I learned after addressing SN and seeing that many member who heard about it had not known about this thread for the year of it being around it was treated for a year as if it wasn't around. Due to this many members have rped as if the police was still around and some characters actually being involved with the police in their histories making the police still being around a very needed thing since making it official that they aren't around would unfairly force members to  change large portions of their stories and characters to just fit to a thread that no one seemed to read.

After then addressing also Tib now we have decided to do the following. The enforcers are now no longer around. Their section is gone and the thread that had been brought up is in other words no longer canon to avoid having to force a large portion of members having to change their history and having to change all canon history on the site for the past year to no longer have the police in it.

Now this decision is not to discourage future large and important threads from happening, in fact this issue that has occurred here if anything should show why  reading threads you are not apart of is so important. I too am guilty at not doing this at times and I will personally be trying to re more threads than I have been lately to make sure there's less of a chance for this happening in the future and for also the pure desire to read threads more because despite all the confusion of this learning about this thread was a lot of fun, like finding hidden lore to your favorite tv show.

As for those involved in the threads that will prove to be important ones that can affect the site in big was such as the one mentioned here I ask of you to inform the staff of it to make sure we get the word of your thread out there so we don't have an issue like this happen again because to me having to make a thread non canon that others worked hard on to make such an amazing thread to avoid having to rewrite so much is a very heart breaking thought. So all we ask is for you to inform us in the future so we make sure others are aware of your thread. And finally to wrap this up, again the Enforcers are no longer a team, and the police are still around.

I personally apologize to all who lost their hard work due to this issue and I hope it doesn't kill any bit of your muses due to losing all your hard work. If there are any questions please pm them to Silent Night or I. Thank you for taking the time to read this and again I am sorry to all who are affected negatively due to this.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Enforcers, Police, Plot Issues
Page 1 of 1