Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Teen Titans Go is Trash Vote_lcapTeen Titans Go is Trash Voting_barTeen Titans Go is Trash Vote_rcap 
Moon
Teen Titans Go is Trash Vote_lcapTeen Titans Go is Trash Voting_barTeen Titans Go is Trash Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Teen Titans Go is Trash

Go down 
+3
Hellbreaker
Energy
Moon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Teen Titans Go is Trash Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:24 pm

HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT TEEN TITANS GO DID! I AM ACTUALLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

http://fantastic-multitasker.tumblr.com/post/132000224199/bloochikin-pyrogina-boggycomics
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:32 pm

WHAT EPISODE IS THIS I NEED TO SEE IT!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 3:48 pm

YEEEEEEEEES!!!! And oh, the memories.TT Think this means they're bringing them back?
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 4:03 pm

That is just cruel to tease us with our memories of how great it use to be before go came out but hopefully they will bring it back. Though every blue moon go can be pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:50 pm

The original plan for Teen Titans Go was that if this did well they would reboot the old show, or so the rumors say. Also, there is a theory going around saying that Teen Titans Go is all in Beast Boys head, so non of it is canon.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:54 pm

This was the only full episode on Youtube. It's mirrored and their voices are higher, but it's better than nothing right?

Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:32 am

They need to give us a continuation of Teen Titans now. Like, they physically had to.

And...I just had a thought.

Those of us who know the old Teen Titans have been begging for it back. That being said, there's a younger audience who has NEVER seen the old show, and only knows this one. This episode makes them go online and find the old show and then watch it, which makes THEM want the reboot as well, which means that the ratings for a continuation of Teen Titans would SKYROCKET.

...BRB, gonna go cry in a bathtub while I try to wash myself clean of this filth and prepare for a new age.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:56 am

Wow, that was fantastic. Apparently there's been a petition going for a couple of years to bring back the good Teen Titans. The last update was a month ago saying that they's won and Teen Titans was coming back, but who knows how official that is... That and apparently there's a live action tv series slated to be coming out soon - as in sometime this year. Though they may get pushed back. Still, exciting. Also, you raise a very good point, Izzy. Maybe they realize TTG is flopping and are trying to double dip on future ratings. 0_o Perhaps they're taking a page from Coca-Cola's book and this was their plan all along - perhaps they'll come out with Teen Titans Classic next. XD
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:27 am

Yeah, I just can't stand it. It's like a bad parody and I love watching parodies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 am

I had never even known that there was an original when I first watched TTG. Then my friend told me and I couldn't find the original and then she found me the first episode and messaged it to me and I cried. I. NEED. THE. ORIGINALS. BACK!
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:32 am

Same, the comics also sucked till they went back to the almost main five in the new series of teen Titans.

Teen Titans Go is Trash Teen_Titans_%28Oct._2016%29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans Go is Trash   Teen Titans Go is Trash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans Go is Trash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: