Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Voting_barYou gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Voting_barYou gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 12:28 am

The inside of the warehouse was an interesting sight. Many men dressed in women's clothing strutted around, towering much higher than usual thanks to their heels. Dom found it curious how none of them really had a conservative make up configuration or subtle style. He always figured that, if he was a woman, he wouldn't be so vain and would want his actions to speak louder than his appearance. Then again, maybe that wasn't the point.

Dom followed the flow towards the bar area as Ella was pulled in towards a few of the tenders. She seemed to be totally at home with these people which, again, surprised Dom quite a bit. Had she been here before? Where did she meet these people?

As a few of the other drag queens crowded around Dom, he figured that was his queue to introduce himself. Letting his Irish accent bleed through to give himself a little exotic flavor, he spoke with a wide green. "Hey ya'll, allow me to introduce myself. I'll go by Ginger Dynamite tonight. I'm spontaneous, open minded and totally up for death defying stunts. Nice to meet ya!" He added a little curtsy in an attempt to make Ella laugh.

Soon the queens gathered around and began shaking Dom's hand in a manner that was much more friendly than he expected. It seemed as though he may have had an incorrect preconceived notion about what kind of people really did this. Sure, they seemed pretty odd, most of them getting into some 'character' that was obviously very different from who they really were, but some of them seemed abnormally comfortable in their own skin.

"Hello Ginger, nice to see some new blood in the house," A pretty large man in a blue and white striped dress approached Dom and shook his hand meekly. "My name's Aqua Sunshine. It sounds like you'll have a bit more fun with my crew tonight."

Aqua's grip tightened as he began pulling Dom towards a set of stairs. Dom looked over to Ella with a reluctant gaze as he was nearly drug of the stairs and out of her sight. As Aqua walked up the stairs, Dom got a better idea on how big Aqua really was. He had to be around seven foot tall and he was wearing flats!

Soon Dom was brought into a smaller room off of the upper floor. After walking through a narrow hallway and through a door, Aqua pulled aside a set of beads that were hanging from the ceiling, revealing a psychedelic carpeted room with three other drag queens that seemed to be winding down from their nights. Their mascara was running as if they were just crying, but they were smiling widely as they laid back into bean bag chairs around a very short coffee table.

"Make yourself at home, Ginger," Aqua began as he motioned towards the other queens. "This is White Chocolate, Mint Midnight and Tangy Sofa," he spoke, pointing to the man in the white dress, the green dress and the orange dress, respectively.

As he pondered about why the third man was named Tangy Sofa, he grabbed a bean bag. "So...What are we doing in here?"

Mint looked over lazily to Dom as he answered. "Sometimes the other guys can be a little...well much, so we like to branch off from the crowd and have some...intimate experiences."

"Uhm...what's that supposed to mean?" Dom asked, his eyes widening slightly.

---

About twenty minutes later, Dom had spoken with the three queens in depth and really felt like they were getting along. Mint was a banker during the day and only came here on the weekends to live out his fantasies. His wife had no idea and he wished he could have the courage to tell her the truth. White Chocolate was a construction worker and a semi pro bowler that had grown tired of his humdrum life and was looking for some way to spice up things with his girlfriend that stuck. Aqua was a professional basketball player that wished he was a woman but was afraid of being judged and Tangy Sofa, well, he just thought it was fun to be a drag queen.

As the conversation died down, Tangy leaned toward the coffee table. "Well, why don't we finally dig into why we came here tonight already?"

He grabbed his purse and pulled out a baggy of white powder with an excited smile. He looked over to Dom. "Ginger, do you know what this is?"

Dom knew exactly what it was. "Yeah...TCP."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Dom didn't skip a beat, he followed and played the part, something Ella was happy he could do. There weren't many teenage boys out there that would willingly put on drag and help catch drug lords, that's what made Domhnall fun! The more spontaneous, the better the time was!
Finally when Dom introduced himself, Ella had to hold back laughter. All she did was elbow Big Red in the side and smiled as if to encourage him. His Irish accent and choice of words made everything more perfect, she didn't know what to do but smile, he was a little too good at this. Maybe they'll come back more often? This was a really cool place to hang out, all different kinds of people were here and everyone was really accepting of each other.

After Ginger's explosive introduction a Drag Queen that goes by the name of Aqua Sunshine came up and dragged Dom away. Ella gave him a little wave and smile, knowing he could handle whats coming up next, and then turned her attention to the lovely people around her. Whatever happened to Dom would be okay, he had her number if he needed help, so it will be fine.
"So, you're Jesse? Where are my manners, I'm Misty Violet, I serve the drinks around here. That's Champagne Canne on your left, and behind you is Cheyenne Pepper." Misty explained to Ella ever so kindly. Ella took note that Big Red had called her Jesse, thankful of him concealing her identity. "It's nice to meet all of you." Ella said formally, smiling at them all.

"So Big Red, how'd you meet?" Cheyenne Pepper ask with a spark of curiosity. Big Red turned to Ella and smirked. "Yeah Jesse, how did we meet." He asked her, throwing the cover up on Ella. She had no idea what to say at first, so she took the moment to seem dreamy, as if remembering it made her feel different. "Well I went to go get my first tattoo, he spilled his coke on me, offered me dinner to make up for it, and now we're here." Ella said with a sigh, nudging Big Red playfully. "You still owe me a new shirt though." She teased, causing the others to laugh and Big Red to roll his eyes. At least they bought it, that was a safe thing to say considering his personality.
"What brings you and Ginger here tonight?" Champagne asks, sipping something out of her glass and setting it down. "Well Ginger is new to the Drag Queen business so I wanted her to make some friends and connections so she can really get in. Big Red recommended this place so he got us in, he's the best." Ella explained with a smile, going around and talking some more.

The night continued with them talking and more Drag Queens coming and going, all interested in what Ella had to say about Big Red. He was known to have an entire bag of chips on his shoulder, so to have Ella poke fun at him and him just laughing along was a rare occasion. People wanted to take advantage of this good mood, so as Ella made up fake stories, more people joined.
Soon the attention was off her and people were around talking and drinking, Ella decided to send Dom a quick text message. "Is everything going okay? Are you making friends? Wink "
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 3:14 am

The pile of white powder stood menacingly on the table. He became lost in his thoughts for a moment before Aqua spoke up, bringing him back to reality.

"Have you ever tried it?"

"No," Dom responded quickly, "Where'd you even get it from?"

The queens all smirked as they glanced back and forth between each other. Tangy pulled a box cutter out from his purse and scooted a pile for himself away from the rest of the collection. He leaned forward and began snorting it. He chuckled for a moment and then fell backwards and began snoring.

Aqua chuckled for a moment before turning to look back at Dom. "Check it out, Ginger. You haven't lived yet, I mean really lived until you've had a full on TCP experience. Don't take too much though, this is the kind of stuff you can pretty easily OD on. Just a bit will do."

Dom looked down at the small pile on the coffee table as Mint and White Chocolate dove in themselves. Mint began looking pretty sweaty and paranoid, while White Chocolate began singing Disney showtunes in his highest possible falsetto quietly, to himself. Dom saw his phone light up in his purse. Ella was checking in on him. She was heading her own investigation, surely.

A moment to wind down might be exactly what he needed. Dom dropped his phone onto the floor, without a care as he turned to Aqua. "For real, where'd you get this from? I thought it was illegal in Jump?"

Aqua, looking slightly nervous now, responded quickly. "We've been through a lot, Ginger. I feel like I know you, so I'm going to trust you right now. There's a man that sells it here. He's not a drag queen, but he stops by here, people call him 'Dr. Midnight', because he doesn't show up before midnight. He hasn't come here yet tonight, so you haven't missed him yet. I don't know much about him, but he brings the drug, so he's alright in my book."

Dom looked down at the stash. They were closer than ever before, this was a solid lead now. Maybe they could find the source through this guy.

"I've got a friend that gets me when Dr. Midnight comes. I can introduce you if you want, but in the mean time..."

Aqua grabbed a box cutter and scooted the drug over to Dom. If he wanted to make sure he stayed on Aqua's good side, he knew he didn't have much choice. He picked up the phone quickly from the ground and texted Ella back. "Look for Dr. Midnight"

He had to admit, he was curious, and he trusted Aqua to give him an appropriate amount for his first time. Dom shrugged and spoke with a smirk. "I'll try anything once..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 11:19 pm

As they were all chatting away, a few of them left leaving Big Red, Ella, Cheyenne Pepper, and Misty Violet alone. They were giving Ella the run down on who was who, where she should go next, where she should take Ginger, who she should avoid, and basically all the things Ella won't need to know after tonight. She kind of felt bad because these girls were trying to help her in every way possible and she straight up lied to them. Ella just had to keep on reminding herself it was for the greater good , they were here for a drug bust.
After a little bit longer of talking, Ella received a text from Dom which told her to look for Dr.Midnight. Ella had no idea what that meant, but if she could take any guess it was the guy behind the TCP. Such a shady name if you ask her. "Hey Misty, who's Dr.Midnight?" Ella asked innocently, putting her phone back in her jacket pocket as if she simply checked the time.

As soon as she said it, Cheyenne went to sip her drink, averting her eyes with a surprised look. Misty let out a sigh, looked both ways, then leaned on the bar. "You're not supposed to use that name lightly hon." She whispered, letting out another sigh as if this pained her to say. "You need to understand that a lot of the Queens come here to escape their life and live in a fantasy, so sometimes they use other means of escape... This gives Dr.Midnight the perfect clients so that they can use his... medicine, to escape their reality." She explained just above a whisper. Ella knew what this meant, Dr.Midnight was the one who sold the TCP here, which was great! This was a step in the right direction, meaning she needed to get his real information so she could turn him in.

"Yeah, they call him Dr.Midnight because he only shows up after midnight. Although it's really hard to get him to stay, he always has an agenda of sort." Cheyenne Pepper piped up finally, giving her two cents. Ella looked at Big Red, thinking about the situation, then turning back to Misty. "Personally, I don't want him in here because we could all get shut down. But if I make a scene and tell him to leave who knows what he'd do to me.." Misty explained with a sigh, those being the words Ella needed to hear.
The undercover female looked up at Big Red and nodded, knowing that it was time. "Okay Cheyenne, Misty, I need you two's help." He began, then explaining the entire situation with Ginger and Ella and why they were here. "We want to get rid of this problem so nothing serious happens.." Ella said finally, looking at the two Drag Queen's whose mouths have both fallen open.

"Well... I am really.. surprised... But if you can get him locked up without shutting this place down, then you will always have a home here." Misty said finally, smiling. "So don't worry Jesse, we'll have your back." Cheyenne told her, finishing her drink and leaning against the bar. Ella wasn't going to say her real name just yet, just in case something does happen she didn't want her cover to be blown.
"Well speak of the devil.. The man of the hour!" And with that, Dr.Midnight was spotted entering through the back door and staying towards the back wall.

Ella took out her phone and texted Dom real quick. "Please be careful. Operation seduce Dr.Midnight is a go, wish me luck." After sending the text, she rubbed Big Red's shoulder and quickly explained her plan to the others, standing up and heading towards the crowd. She began making her way towards him, acting like dancing was not her thing at all. When she emerged out from the other side of dancers, she put on a face of displeasure as she leaned against the wall only a few feet from Dr.Midnight.
She stuck out, obviously, due to her being short and not a drag queen. However, she payed no attention to him, almost like she didn't see him due to her own displeasure of the unknown situation.

It didn't take long for people to come and go to Dr.Midnight, exchanging TCP or money most likely, but his all back clothes including a black trench coat made it hard to see what was going on. Ella just puffed out air and continued to look angry, waiting for him to approach her.
Finally after waiting for a bit longer, Dr. Midnight approached Ella slowly, as if he was testing the waters. He pressed his arm against the wall next to her, blocking her view from the dance floor. He was tall, and surprisingly fit from what she could tell at the moment, the trench coat made it hard to see what he was like. However, Ella looked up at him like he invaded her personal space and didn't say anything. "You look stressed, I have something that will melt away all of your anxieties baby." He whispered in her ear, trying to woo her to try his TCP.

Ella took this chance to pounce, she was about to become very straight forward and hoped this paid off. "I'm looking for a good time and this place isn't doing it.. what do you suggest." Ella purred, watching as his demeanor changed. He wasn't exactly comfortable with it, but he wasn't completely disinterested. Ella was hoping that Dom or Big Red was watching over her, because this situation could go south quickly.
"Ah did I scare you away? I don't think you could handle someone like me anyways." Ella said finally, leaning back on the wall and returning to her nonchalant look. However, Dr.Midnight was still looking her up and down, like he wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:21 am

With a quick line of white powder set up, Dom inhaled the TCP with a single swipe, rubbing his nose on the coffee table as he moved along. With his eyes beat red, Dom shook his head and pressed his eyelids closed tightly. The foreign feeling in his nose left a certain shock in his mind for a moment before he managed to pry his eyes open again. He began breathing heavily as he took in his surroundings. The passed out drag queens beside him, Aqua looking worriedly into Dom's eyes.

"Hey man, are you okay?" He asked, placing a hand onto his shoulder lightly. "Your eyes are wiggin' out, man...you shouldrly getandd---"

As the ambient noises in the room began to get louder and louder, Aqua's speech began to make less and less sense to Dom. Quickly, he looked over to Mint, shocked to find that he was now sporting an extra arm that was attacking him. Chocolate was having a staring contest with the plaid orange and green wall behind him, and Sofa had morphed into an actual sofa. As the walls began growing hundreds of eyes of its own, Domhnall began chuckling.

"Mint you got this in the bag. Walls can't watch you all at once--" The boy chuckled as he felt a gigantic earthquake in his shoes. Tearing them off his feet and throwing them across the room, he screamed as they turned into cats. "No cat slavery!"

Realizing that the earthquake was still shaking in a corner of the room, Dom slowly wobbled onto his feet and move towards the corner in an attempt to hold the room still. Aqua grabbed Dom's shoulders, straightened him out and slapped him in the face harshly.

"WUB WUB WUB Wu
are you okay man? Snap out of it you hardly had any!" The queen yelled at Dom as he slowly felt himself come back to reality. Coming down from the high, he felt like he had forgotten all his stress and responsibility in that weird hallucinogenic world.

"Yeah...holy crap man...that stuff's..." Dom rubbed his head for a moment as he tried to remember where he was and what he was trying to do.

"It's strong stuff, man, I know, trust me." Aqua stuck out his hand and grabbed Dom's with a tight shake, leaving a packet of TCP in his hand as he let go.

"If you ever need to take a load off, it's the best stuff. Consider it a gift."

Dom stared at the packet in his nail polished hands, shaking slightly. He'd never been out of control like that, but something about the release seemed like exactly what he was looking for. He stared deep into the granules of the substance, his eyes widening as he looked into the sparkle of the white crystals.

"Your phone went off right?"

"Uh, right..." Dom spoke as he placed the packet into his purse and pulled out his phone, reading that Ella had found Dr. Midnight. Everything instantly came back to him as he read the text. "God, I gotta go. Tell the others I said thanks!" Dom yelled as he dashed out of the room, leaving his heels behind.

Dom ran back through the halls and paused at the top of the stairs overlooking the main hall. Scanning the room quickly, he spotted Ella getting close to a man dressed in black. A man who's face he didn't seem to be able to understand from the distance. Quickly, he tried to focus his mind, trying to activate his powers.

To his surprise, he instantly achieved something he never thought he would: perfect invisibility. Well, to be honest, it wasn't perfect, but it was much closer than anything he'd ever achieved on his own. Without taking a moment to analyze why though, he glided quickly down the stairs and across the room, weaving unnoticed through the crowds, nearly bumping into a few as he dashed through. Noting that Ella was safe for now, Dom propped open the door to the night outside and dashed outside.

Quickly moving past the bouncer who was looking back and forth, confused, Dom searched the area for a new vehicle, one that wasn't there when they arrived. Straining his memory, he searched through the cars until he noticed a black Mercedes with its engine running. There was someone in the driver's seat, probably awaiting Dr. Midnight's return and on standby in case they needed to make a hasty retreat. Taking a mental note of its placement in the alley beside the building, Dom moved quickly back inside, blowing past a now extremely confused bouncer once again.

Calming down now, but still keeping his invisibility intact, Dom looked to Ella and the aforementioned doctor. Don't worry Ella...I'm watching your back...

As he looked around the room, he now noticed a few extra men clad in black placed strategically throughout the room scanning the area themselves. In any other venue they would have easily blended in, but this bar's clientele was a little more unique. It was obvious to Dom that they were there in case Dr. M's dealings went south or if he was in need of some protection. In total there were four intimidating black clad men around the room. Ella had better be careful not to seem like a threat.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 10:33 pm

He was still staring her down as if she was some kind of attraction, like she had two heads or something. Maybe it was the sheer fact that she wasn't scared of him of didn't act like he was a big deal or something. He must get a lot of people to be scared of him if he had those kind of drugs. As a a matter of fact, if he is the top boy on this drug escapade, then he must have a lot of power among the drug world.
As the thoughts were going through her mind, her phone buzzed which she quickly looked at the screen reading Dom's text. Even though on the inside she was filled with joy, knowing he was okay, she kept a straight face. Ella couldn't have Dr.Midnight know she was fine, so to emphasize this she let out an angry sigh and shoved her phone back into her pocket.

Dr.Midnight finally spoke up after staring her down for a period of time. "What are you doing here? You aren't like the others." He said, to which Ella laughed, turning to him and leaning against the wall. "I told you I'm looking for a good time." She told him with a smug grin, waiting for his reaction. She still couldn't quite see his face, but he body language suggested her was still interested in her. For now at least.
Even though she thought she was playing it cool, Dr.Midnight grabbed her face and turned her head to both sides, staring her down. Ella didn't panic and just let him inspect her, trying not to make a scene.

The drug dealer then began to walk away, leaving Ella just to stare after him. However, as he was walking away her glanced over his shoulder, motioning for her to follow. She was hesitant at first, but then followed him out the back where she was hoping Dom was somewhere just in case.
Dr.Midnight stopped and Ella almost bumped into him, looking up at him slightly embarrassed from before. "My men say you know a lot of people. If you can hand out my number I would be very grateful." He told her, handing her a slip of paper with scribbled numbers on it. "But what do I get out of this." Ella asked him, still trying to keep a calm demeanor despite freaking out on the inside. It couldn't be this easy, right?

He went down and grabbed her face again where Ella just stared back at him, finally getting a glimpse of his red eyes. "You prove yourself and you get a good time." He growled finally, throwing her face to the other side like she was nothing and stomping away. Did she just get a job from a Drug Lord?
More importantly, where was Dom?
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 2:36 am

Staring bullets through Ella and Dr. M, Dom clings onto the wall, doing his best to steady his breathing. Ella's plan seemed to be working, as Midnight seemed to be very interested in her. He grabbed Ella's face a few times, making Dom get on edge, ready to jump in and interfere if needed, but he didn't end up doing anything drastically, lucky for Dom. He didn't know what he'd be able to do if he wanted to help her, Midnight had too many men there and he didn't have any solid offensive capabilities.

Finally as they were speaking closely, M grabbed Ella face, said something and threw it aside before walking away. Waiting for Midnight and his crew to leave the establishment and for people to be looking away, Dom attempted to phase back into visibility and move beside Ella.

Touched her shoulder and attempting to be comforting, Dom spoke with a concerned tone in his voice. "Are you okay, Ella? What did he say? What did he do to you?"

As he spoke, he realized that he was still invisible. Realizing that his heart was still pounding and he was still coming down from the TCP, Dom manually put forth effort to take slow breaths in and out and, after four or five deep breaths, color finally returned to his body, making himself visible, make up smeared across his face, looking like a mess, not nearly as put together as Ella had originally had him.

"God, this place right?" Dom started, still breathing slowly. "We should get out of here..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 3:56 pm

When Dr.Midnight turned around the corner to go off to who knows where, Dom became visible again right behind her. Ella jumped a little when he first asked her a question, the few moments before leaving her on edge. Right now her heart was racing and when she looked at Dom she almost dropped dead there. Whatever he got himself into was very apparent at the moment, so his questions would have to wait until later.
Ella grabbed his hand and practically dragged him back to the car where her grip was practically one of steel. She'd then open the car door and made sure he got inside before letting out a sigh. "I'll tell you everything in a second.. There's makeup wipes in the seat pocket in front of you." She told him gently, seeing his blood shot eyes and putting 2 and 2 together.

When she turned around, she saw a panicked Big Red throw open the club door and look around before his eyes landed on Ella. His worried face quickly melted into relief as he ran to her and gave her a giant hug. "Holy Hell I almost went into a panic attack! You disappeared and all of his men left at once!" Big Red told her while hugging her, letting go and looking down at Ella. She didn't hesitate to tell him everything that happened, including that she now has his number, or at least one of them. "And on top of that. I think little miss Ginger over here got her hands on some of the TCP." She ended, gesturing towards Dom in the car.
"Well just take him some where safe. If you need anything you know who to call kid." Big Red said finally, patting her head and walking off.
Ella turned her attention back to Dom where she got in the car and adjusted her mirror. "Alright what do you want to know?" Of course she'd tell him everything, she just wants to know how bad the TCP messed with his system.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 12:48 am

In the lobby, things didn't make much sense to Dom. His head was beating and it seemed as though Ella just wasn't speaking loud enough. Every footstep he took just echoed through the ground, seeming to create a ripple through the asphalt. Finally he became more aware of his surroundings as they arrived, Dom dipping down into the passenger seat. Dom grabbed a tissue from the back seat and rubbed his face clean of the makeup that Ella had painted on, taking no regard for her work.

"Just drive for a minute," Domhnall spoke quickly, but softly. Still coming down from his experience, Dom was okay, but he was shocked by his experience. He had never gotten that close to complete intangibility like he had a moment ago. He knew it wasn't the euphoria of the situation, he's felt excitement before, that's how he lives his life. It was something different. The drug. Could TCP maybe...focus him into his powers? Maybe it was some kind of catalyst or conductor. He needed to study it more...

"Dr. Midnight," Dom snapped back to reality, straightening himself in the seat and turning his head back towards Ella. "What did he tell you? Did you get his real name? If we can find him again we can...we can find where he's getting it from. Did you see his face?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:58 am

When she thought he was okay enough, Ella made her way out of the parking lot and back onto a road, heading towards Dom's house. After only a few minutes of driving, Dom seemed to snap straight up to ask her about Dr.Midnight and what happened back there. She couldn't help but chuckle, it was a release of stress after seeing him in that dazed off state, she was starting to get worried. However, Dom never seemed to disappoint.
"He was really weird... off putting... He wouldn't stop staring at me, but it was like it was too normal for him to do so." Ella began explaining, shrugging her jacket off. "Then he told me to follow him outside where he grabbed and my face and gave me a slip of paper with a number on it. He told me to hand it out and if I do a good job I get a 'good time'. The creepiest thing of all was that his eyes were red... like... blood red..." She told him finally, getting on a main road towards his house.

"I don't think this is his primary number, he wouldn't hand it out meekly like this. For all we know, he has many numbers or he even constantly changes them to keep his privacy. That being said, I think we should call it eventually.." Ella explained gently, her voice filled with more questions then answers. "More importantly, how are you? You looked pretty &@*(ed up a few minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Feeling back into his own mind, actually more into his mind than he ever had before, Dom listened and digested everything Ella said to him while also feeling his surroundings. His mind felt like it was working in overdrive as he instantly noticed a black Lamborghini which had been following them for a few blocks. Somehow, he noticed every detail about it, he felt particularly paranoid about it for some reason, but decided to keep his mouth shut since it could be nothing.

After they turned onto a main stretch and Ella asked a follow up question, Domhnall held his breath as the passenger seat window wound down behind them. An arm held the side of the door for a moment. He could see it was a white sleeve, which probably continued onto a full white suit jacket.

Ignoring Ella's question, Dom kept his eyes focused on the rear view mirror. "We're being followed..."

Just as he spoke, the white sleeved figure revealed a pistol with a long silencer. With a quick motion, he fired a bullet that screamed through the night time air, straight at the rear of Ella's car. With a loud metallic clanging noise, a pop echoed through Dom's ears as the car began to spin out.

Dom's eyes widened as he looked over to Ella. "%#!@! We're hit!" He yelled redundantly, with terror in his eyes. The car was plummeting straight into the opposite lane, towards oncoming traffic. Domhnall felt powerless. The wheel was in Ella's hands.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 7:56 pm

After asking Dom how he was doing, he seemed to go quiet, being in his own world or something. Ella didn't want to bother him so she kept both hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road. While Dom got more silent, Ella thought more about what happened. She shouldn't actually hand out the number, right? Maybe she should have Dom call the number and see what's going on, so they could get a better idea of what they were dealing with. That sounded like a better idea then handing it out and creating a bigger TCP market.
Ella was jerked back to reality when Dom finally said something, saying they were being followed. Right when Ella looked up to see the car, they shot at them and popped a tire, sending the car spinning out into the other lane of traffic.

In these few seconds of pure panic, Ella remembered everything she was trained to do in case she got in an accident and or spun out... and she did none of it.
Those few seconds of panic when she was sent into the other lane and faced the on coming cars caused the small girl to yell curse words and attempt to jerk the steering wheel the other way while pushing the acceleration. She managed to skid her car towards the last line, but her side got smashed into by an oncoming truck, this triggering an automatic reflex where she put her arm out in front of Dom to protect him. In the end this sent them off road and down a hill into the woods.

At this point, Ella was knocked out from hitting her head against the side of the car. The car was rolling down a hill and would land on the hood.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:02 pm

The car swerved, avoiding more traffic than Dom maybe expected. He was holding onto the central console tightly, with his right hand drilled onto the dashboard. His eyes were bugging out more than ever as Ella maneuvered the car through the traffic. Dom blurted out a raspy yell as a truck slammed straight into Ella's door. Ella held out an arm in an attempt to protect him somehow, but it seemed as though it did little good. The car began flipping violently down a grassy hill, avoiding trees as they were led into the woods.

As the car came to a stop at the bottom of the hill, Dom's head slammed into the passenger side window along with the lurch his chair made. An indiscernible amount of time passed before Dom finally came to. His head was banging along with his heartbeat. He moved slowly, feeling the scratches on his arms and head become extremely obvious. He unbuckled his seat belt and fell out of his seat onto the car's roof and into the glass of the broken windshield, cutting his arm even more. He glanced over to Ella, seeing blood, although he wasn't sure where it was exactly coming from. She was still out cold. Dom slowly looked back towards the passenger side door. He kicked it open and then crawled out as the door fell off.

With a grunt, Dom struggled back to his feet. It was a good sign that he could walk and move his arms without much issue, but his mind instantly fell to Ella. He limped around the broken down car to the other side of the car and leaned down to try to pull the driver side door open.

"Don't worry Ella..." he tugged on the door handle with both arms, the door not giving way at all. "I've got your back..."

As he leaned forward for another tug, bright red and blue lights drew his attention to the top of the hill. All along the way up, the grass was torn up, making it obvious where the wreck was. "Hello?! Can you hear me!?" A man yelled at the top of the hill.

After an inhale, Domhnall stopped himself from speaking. He couldn't see if it was a police officer or an ambulance, but he knew that if it was one, the other we be along shortly. He looked down at his jean pocket and felt the TCP laying still in the little plastic bag. He could feel the hairs on the back of his neck still standing straight. If he had to speak to a cop, he might get searched. If he went to the hospital, he'd definitely have to change out of his clothes at some point. If they didn't find the drugs on him, they might do tests and they'd find the TCP in his system.

Dom froze. He didn't want to leave Ella, but if he was caught, he might be taken away for a long time, and she might be punished for his mistakes as well. He stared into Ella's face as he could see men in uniform running down the hill towards the wreck from his periphery. He opened his mouth, trying to find something to say, but no words came out. He closed his eyes as his clothes and body became transparent, his figure and definition fading into the woods and into the night.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:57 pm

Everything was a blur... dark.. painful.. then nothing? What the hell happened?

The Man on the hill yelled out again before quickly turning around and yelling "There's someone down there!" He told the others before he was followed by a few policemen, firemen, and people from an ambulance. The firemen didn't hesitate to run to the driver's and use their tools to wrench the door open, revealing the unconscious Ella inside hanging upside down by her seat belt. "We have a visibly bad head wound and a severely broken arm. Be gentle and move her to the stretcher!" One of the people barked out, severing the seat belt and having her fall gently into their arms, supporting her head.
They all moved the girl to the stretcher where they strapped her in and carried her up the hill where she'd be taken to the hospital immediately.

The police would stay behind and look at the damage, taking pictures of the car and scene to find out what happened. The car itself was banged up badly, the drivers side taking worse damage of all the sides. One of the biggest things they noticed was the giant hole in one of the tires, however that could have been caused by anything as they rolled down the hill. This whole situation was mysterious and unexplained so far.
Meanwhile, Ella was in the ambulance being treated for some glass in the side of her head, luckily it wasn't lodged in there too far, but from what the ER doctors could see she looked like she took a serious hit to the head.

By the time they got to the hospital her parents were already alerted of what happen and she was undergoing some surgery to fix her severely broken arm along to fix some bones in her shoulder that got shattered during the impact. They also did some MRI's to find out what happened with her head and found some fractured skull, but no internal bleeding. The doctors just hoped that when she woke up she had all memories intact.
After several hours of surgery and intense drugs on Ella's end, the blonde was laying in a hospital bed with a left cast up to her shoulder and wrappings around her head. She hadn't woken up since the accident and the doctors weren't sure when she would wake up, or if she would. They already explained to her parents that she had some serious head trauma and that they were doing their best.

--3 days later--
Ella hadn't woken up yet, her family had practically moved into the hospital and only went home to shower and get new clothes. Even the boys had skipped school for an entire day to stay with Ella and all be together as a family, even just playing some board games or card games together made them feel better.
She still hadn't been responding well, but there was still hope, and today she was getting her first visitor from outside her family.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:54 pm

It had been days and Ella didn't show up for school. It was strange walking around the halls. People were talking about where she was and he knew, but he couldn't say. They hadn't spoken since that night and, well, he thought that things would kind of reset once Monday came. He had visited her in the hospital that night, although no one saw him. He left a Japanese candy on the counter beside her so that she'd know that he had been there. He thought it might lighten the mood once she came to, but...she was still gone.

The final bell rang and Dom slowly found a way out of his seat. He was still recovering from that wreck himself, although his scratches and bruises were mostly underneath his clothes so no one really noticed. Domhnall walked out of the front doors of Murakami High and stopped as he stepped down to the bottom steps. He stopped and stared up into the sky. The sun was just barely peeking out from the clouds that dotted the sky. Students were scuttling around him excitedly. Bustling about what they were doing tonight, making plans to see movies, some of them being shut down because of too much homework.

Dom nodded, he needed to ignore his own safety for a moment. He probably wasn't getting arrested at this point and even if he was...Ella was in this situation because of him. He could have stopped her at least. It was time to visit her for real...

---

Domhnall knew the path. He'd walked it before. Being inside of a hospital always would creep him out. Everything was so clean. There were pictures of babies and puppies on the walls as he walked around. It was like they were lying to everyone that walked through those doors. Dom walked up to the wooden door that had been Ella's. He took a deep breath and knocked the door lightly twice as he opened the door and peeked in.

He was holding the door handle with one hand and holding a strap on his backpack with the other. "Hey, um..." Dom paused for a moment, choosing his words carefully. Ella was on the bed, laying silently, which scared him. A nurse was checking up on her but he didn't initially notice anyone else inside, although he hadn't opened the door very widely so far.

"I'm...a friend from school. Uh...is she...you know..." He cleared his throat. "Is she open to visits?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)   You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You gotta be quicker than that! (Thr33)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next