Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Reese Chloris (B-Team) Vote_lcapReese Chloris (B-Team) Voting_barReese Chloris (B-Team) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Reese Chloris (B-Team) Vote_lcapReese Chloris (B-Team) Voting_barReese Chloris (B-Team) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Reese Chloris (B-Team)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Reese Chloris (B-Team) Empty
PostSubject: Reese Chloris (B-Team)   Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:15 pm

Reese Chloris

Reese Chloris (B-Team) Reese.Chloris.full.1913658

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Reese Chloris
Nickname(s): Reese's Cup (By a few people)
Codename:
Alias(es):
Classification: Hero
Affiliation: B-Team

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Gender Female
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 148 lbs
Other Traits:

===POWERS===

Powers:

Durability
Reese can take about 3 tons of force at any given time. About enough to take a car hitting her, but that's all she has going for her.

Skills:
Advanced Skater

Weaknesses:

Hi I'm B-Team
Reese can still be hit. If you separate her from her board, she's helpless. She has no hand to hand combat ability without her board and unorthodox fighting style with it. She's not incredibly fit, limiting herself to a flip or two with her board that she's learned through various tricks. She can still be strangled, frozen, electrocuted, burned, and drowned.

Equipment:

Hoverboard
Spoiler:

Reese's hoverboard is a bladed weapon that she can ride on to move at a maximum speed of 45 mph. The board is bladed on both sides to be used as a weapon if necessary and is composed of a titanium and Nth metal alloy, making it a very effective shield for herself or the other Beamers. The board can emit fire or freezing winds from the bottom of it, as well as break apart into two dual pistols. These pistols fire energy blasts that do about as much damage as rubber rounds that a swat team would use. Non-Lethal and really just stings like a mother, maybe leave a bruise. Finally, her gloves and boots have censors in the soles and palms, which will attract the board or pistols if necessary, allowing her to ride up sheer surfaces or guide the board directly to her hands as pistols for quick form changes, or vice versa. As an alloy, Reese's hoverboard retains very few functionalities of Nth Metal, limited only to its extreme durability and its gravity manipulation, allowing the board to float.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Reese is a very lazy person, preferring to sit on a couch rather than go out and fight people for the glory of jump city and the sake of upholding the law. That's all noise to her, and if her team manages to get her into a fight, it's generally because she thinks it will be fun or she doesn't have a choice. That being said however, She's not a selfish or bad person. She just doesn't like to fight.

Strengths:
N/A

Interests/Habits:
Skating

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:
N/A or Irrelevant
Place of Origin:
Jump City
History:
Honestly? Reese is really normal. She's a low level metahuman who hasn't done much to show it. After the school put out a news update that students with powers would be joining this B-Team club, Reese immediately elected not to do it. Record speed, in fact. The reason for it was much less fear of baddies or not wanting to be on a team, but more so what her powers were. She's durable, and that doesn't do much for her options. She would have to either be a bullet shield, or not be on the team. That didn't appeal to her. With that being said, things changed one day while she was skating outside of the school. A bus had lost its breaks while pulling in and was barreling downhill until it hit Reese straight on. While the two kept going for quite some distance, Reese emerged completely unharmed, and with a person shaped dent directly in the front grill. Because of this, Reese has been moved to the B-Team and...boy she just couldn't be happier about it.

Last edited by Izzerz on Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Reese Chloris (B-Team)   Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:25 pm

There's nothing too big you have to fix here but here's what all I saw:

• In the rules it says a sub power OR one exceptional skill not both this means I am willing to allow durability as a sub power but you'll have to lower her skill level of skating or you can keep the skill and remove the durability it is totally up to you, but for lowering the skill i would suggest of going to great/advanced skating.
  • I would like you to just say how good her durability is against things that cause or pirce things not just pressure or force
  • With your hover board you said nth metal this is not only very strong but it as other factors to it that i know exist like magic negation and such so please say what it would add and if the titanium stopped certain abilities of it. Also would you mind giving at least a rough estimate on how but it is since it can work as a shield. Finally with your board please just say how you reload the energy into the guns.
  • You didn't say any strengths if she has none please just add none or N/A to it.
  • In your history you said in chat about yang having given her her hover board who would have been able to obtain nth metal that I believe is an uncommon thing to find, do you plan to add this in to say where she got the hover board or are you just saving a plan to explain this later on in rp? I just wanted to bring up that it wasn't in there mainly because you had mentioned that you were going to add it in but it's not there so I just wanted to make sure that it was in there just in cause it wasn't due to not saving right or not adding it in.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Reese Chloris (B-Team)   Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:41 pm

- First of all, Nth Metal in its raw form is simply a lighter and more durable version of Titanium, but it's difficult to mold in its raw form. So it is typically used with titanium as an alloy. Second of all, you CANNOT use Nth Metal to negate magic without having an affinity for it, which Reese does not have. While it can deflect some magical spells, it cannot negate magic.

- Getting ahold of the board is still going to have to do with Yang, but like I said in the chat very clearly with you present, I plan to have it all in her original app so that we can just approve it in one go, and then when the Beamers meet the Titans, she will be given the board by Yang

- As for getting cut by knives, I'm going to say no with weaker materials. But something like smelted steel, titanium or god forbid Nth metal would definitely slash her if the force applies beats her maximum.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Reese Chloris (B-Team)   Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:50 pm

Now Izzy despite your out burst in chat on the skating skill that was frankly uncalled for and i had left the chat not wanting to be yelled at by another member about something that is not true yet again. (Which note being a professional or master at any skill is exceptional even skating because if it wasn't and it just matched any other skill level then anybody could do anything they wanted instantly without needing practice and frankly when one cane use a skateboard with blades on it as a weapon then at that point I call it an exceptional skill to say the least I know you didn't exactly say she could do this but still the point stands that any high level skill like a professional or a master level is in fact exceptional.)

(Now I know that you toned it down so there is no more need to go on about it other than what has been said here as long as it stays at the current level of just simple advanced or lower.) but despite that outburst I won't let it affect how I check your app despite how it honestly hurt me that you would go off at me like that without a real logical reason and I hope this does not affect us in future chats we have on the chat because I rather do love our talks.

After addressing a friend of mine who spent hours on hours recently looking over multiple sites and sources many from official dc sites i came to them to address nth metal to see if it in fact ever doesn't and received the following information:

Nth metal automatically disrupts magic and magical effects. That's a cannon property of the metal. Furthermore, Nth metal is capable of altering it's own gravity, which allows its user to fly. It also increases the strength and durability of those in regular contact with it, as well as giving them a healing factor though it's never stated how powerful that factor is.

If you do not want it to affect magic then fine my me just don't use it or explain why it doesn't affect it but based on that and the fact that all nth metal users on site that I saw affecting magic then I'm sticking to the fact I had assumed was true that it affects magic.

Next up, your comment on mine on your history. I like many don't constantly stare at the chat box. When it appeared that you were mostly talking to others I focused less on the chat and went full focus on doing stuff that I wanted to work on something else that was on another tab and since i already had a windowed tab open on another part of my screen I couldn't move the chat onto it ergo why I clearly based on the statement I said in my last reply and I wanted to be nice and make sure I pointed it out because it sucks when you forget to add something to your app then either go without or ask a mod to unlock your app just to add it and I wanted to be nice and make sure that you didn't forget it so you wouldn't have to go back through it later unless you wanted to because when I re enter the chat after coming from another tab I don't always go back up and read old messages.

Finally your cutting ability on your character. I want to see if you see whats wrong with the picture I am about to paint for you. Jenny one of the few people who have a weapon that can become stronger than steel by adding her energy attacks to it can cut nor hurt her due to not being able to apply any force strong enough to punch and hit her nor apparently cut her due to needing more than 3 tons to cut her. So a normal character that has been claimed by others to be one of the stronger characters out there cant logically on her own hurt a b teamer then the character is no b teamer since they are suppose to be weak in fact probably even weaker then most of the normal characters that are weak for us.

Now when cutting people that force being applied is different from blunt force because it is sharp and it is usually narrow and thin which means a more focused strength in attack. The fact that even if you had as it as any kind of metal could cut her you still have to add an amount of force behind the attack that doesn't make much sense for a slashing/stabbing/cutting attack that normally should be cutting not an attack that is centered around strength nor force.

So in a nut shell, address your nth metal, add cutting damage to your app not just a message to me, and I will gladly call this app done and approve it and move it to the bteamer section so Reese can go around and have fun out there in the world we have here on the site.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Reese Chloris (B-Team)   Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 1:07 pm

Energy wrote:
Now Izzy despite your out burst in chat on the skating skill that was frankly uncalled for and i had left the chat not wanting to be yelled at by another member about something that is not true yet again. (Which note being a professional or master at any skill is exceptional even skating because if it wasn't and it just matched any other skill level then anybody could do anything they wanted instantly without needing practice and frankly when one cane use a skateboard with blades on it as a weapon then at that point I call it an exceptional skill to say the least I know you didn't exactly say she could do this but still the point stands that any high level skill like a professional or a master level is in fact exceptional.)

(Now I know that you toned it down so there is no more need to go on about it other than what has been said here as long as it stays at the current level of just simple advanced or lower.) but despite that outburst I won't let it affect how I check your app despite how it honestly hurt me that you would go off at me like that without a real logical reason and I hope this does not affect us in future chats we have on the chat because I rather do love our talks.

First of all, this is EXTREMELY unprofessional of you to actually bring up here. If you have a problem with me, address it in private. This isn't something you put on an application for anyone to freely see.

Now, on to the app.

Energy wrote:
After addressing a friend of mine who spent hours on hours recently looking over multiple sites and sources many from official dc sites i came to them to address nth metal to see if it in fact ever doesn't and received the following information:

Nth metal automatically disrupts magic and magical effects. That's a cannon property of the metal. Furthermore, Nth metal is capable of altering it's own gravity, which allows its user to fly. It also increases the strength and durability of those in regular contact with it, as well as giving them a healing factor though it's never stated how powerful that factor is.

If you do not want it to affect magic then fine my me just don't use it or explain why it doesn't affect it but based on that and the fact that all nth metal users on site that I saw affecting magic then I'm sticking to the fact I had assumed was true that it affects magic.

I am aware that these are the canon properties of Nth Metal, but last I checked, unless the rules changed since I was last here, you need to have your affinity to use these abilities, as well as pure Nth Metal. That's what Gilda had that allowed her to do all of this. Not only that, you literally read off the abilities of Hawkgirl. Not all of these are Nth Metal properties and are in fact the abilities of her race, the Thanagarians.

With that being said, the ability to alter one's gravity, the durability, and the deflection of magical attacks are the properties that Reese's board would maintain. That's what allows it to float, lets it be durable, and allows it to block magical attacks. No more and no less. It only maintains these abilities and no others because it is not PURE Nth Metal. It is an alloy. And before you argue with me about this, I just want to point out something. DID YOU KNOW that Deathstroke/Slade's armor is a Titanium and Nth Metal alloy, because the military group he worked for could not acquire enough pure Nth Metal to make that his full suit of armor? As such, he only displays the Healing Factor in his armor and some enhanced strength, which is moreso due to the 'Truth Serum' that drove him insane in the first place.

Energy wrote:
Finally your cutting ability on your character. I want to see if you see whats wrong with the picture I am about to paint for you. Jenny one of the few people who have a weapon that can become stronger than steel by adding her energy attacks to it can cut nor hurt her due to not being able to apply any force strong enough to punch and hit her nor apparently cut her due to needing more than 3 tons to cut her. So a normal character that has been claimed by others to be one of the stronger characters out there cant logically on her own hurt a b teamer then the character is no b teamer since they are suppose to be weak in fact probably even weaker then most of the normal characters that are weak for us.

Lastly, as for not having a way for your character specifically to hurt mine, that's bull and you should be clearly aware of that, because each of my characters is fully capable of handling Reese single handedly. Yang is strong enough to punch her out without any effort. Blake is more skilled in combat and faster than Reese's hoverboard, allowing her to out maneuver her. Not to mention, Blake has her unbreakable ribbon, which she can use to strangle Reese to death. Sloth just needs to get ahold of Reese and drain her energy. Once she's tired she would be unable to successfully maneuver on her board the way that she once did, and Sloth would gain the upper hand.

It's not hard to beat a durable character, it just requires a bit of thought, which a lot of people seem to be completely unwilling to put in the effort to make.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Reese Chloris (B-Team)   Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:49 pm

I'm going to interject here. This argument is NOT going to continue. Yes, there are some points that would have been better stated via PM, however that is not the main issue here. Izzy, time and time again you have argued and fought and even personally attacked staff members who are merely trying to help you. I myself have bent over backwards doing research on your behalf only to have you attack and insult me personally in public under these exact same conditions. If you so desire, I can pull the quotes as you seem to love doing. So before you go bringing up just how unprofessional you think someone else is being, take a long look in the mirror to avoid looking foolish. However that is only a small issue here. I will not discuss it further. Neither will I discuss the various holes in your logic throughout the vast majority of your argument. From my understanding, you asked Energy to look over this app. You do not get to ask someone to help you then attack them when you disagree with them. Energy is a member of staff for a reason. If she doesn't think that the character is ready to be approved, it will not be approved regardless as to how much you scream and pout and tell her she's wrong. You can either quit arguing and make the changes she's requested or you can abandon this character. She has calmly stated what she wants from you, and it's a very simple matter to fix those issues. You can get second opinions from other staff, but ultimately this is under Energy's jurisdiction. You will not be getting approval from anyone else, though if you choose to bring in another member of staff they may discuss the app with her. However I am certain they will tell you pretty much the same thing. This includes simply abandoning the character for a matter of time and then reposting it and trying to get another mod to approve it. Do not argue with staff when all they are doing is asking you to fix problems with you app - especially small ones.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Reese Chloris (B-Team)   Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:51 am

Reese Chloris (B-Team) Harley11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reese Chloris (B-Team)   Reese Chloris (B-Team) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reese Chloris (B-Team)
Page 1 of 1