Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Voting_barTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Voting_barTrick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:20 am

She smiled then and nodded "Good let get you some food then." She said wit a smile and stopping by her computer and pulling up a play list of music that she knew Toji liked and hit play and turned up the music for him to enjoy as she cooked. She then smiled and ruffled his hair as she passed and started to cook for then while bobbing to the music.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Toji beams, nodding rapidly.As the music begins playing he weaves in place, humming along. Smiling at the hair ruffle, he taps his foot, watching her bob to the music. Smelling the food, the boy hums in apprection, then  opens his mouth and sings.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:08 am

Jenny smiled and cooks as he sings and bobbed her head and handed him a cup of his favorite breakfast drink and after some time she followed it up with an amazing only slightly burnt food that was the best work she has done yet. She then sat down and joined him after getting a cup of milk for herself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:35 am

Handed a drink, the little boy takes a sip and cheers. His favorite!!! Trotting over to the table, he stretches, standing on his tippytoes as he carefully sets the glass on top of it. Following up by climbing up the chair with only one or two slips, Toji grins victoriously.Ha, mean chair didn't beat him this time!! Receiving his meal, the child hums happily as he eats. Grinning at Jenny, Toji says cheerfully."Good!!! Thank you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:33 pm

Jenny smiled at him as she ate. "No problem, I hope you enjoy it." she said happily "So anything spasific that you'd like to do today toji?" she asked with a smile before going back to her food and eating.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Toji thinks, tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy. Getting a idea,the kid beams, waving his fork around excitedly."Candy, and playing!!!And candy!!!!" Ah, the holy elixer of childhood...The fuel of sugar rushes, and driver of artistic renderings on the walls. In the hands of a okamian, it became a mighty force indeed. And now that I've waxed lyrical....Thinking some more, Toji hops down, blurring outside then back in, holding up a flyer for a haunted house."This!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 6:55 am

Jenny chuckled petting his head as she ate "Okay but finish your breakfast first I have to draw the line and be responsible somewhere." She blinked as he zoomed off ad came back with a flyer. she held her fork in her mouth as she took the flyer and looked it over before picking her fork from her mouth with her hand. "You sure? this could be just as scary as that house from last night."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Toji nods, finishing his meal as she scans over the flyer. The boy hums under his breath.As she asks if hecwas sure, the boy nods."Yep!! You face what you fear,that's what Captain Brav..Bravyer....Brav'y says!!" He nods wisely, then says," And snacks!!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 9:11 pm

She puts the flyer down and started to eat and mumbles. "It's what he says but i will never touch a bug..." she mumbled under her breath as she looked back over to the flyer at the time and nodded "alright then it's not too late at night so I guess we can go if you're sure."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:48 am

Toji hears what she says and grins mischievously. Bugs?Hearing her say that if he really wanted they could go the boy cheers, blurring over to her and hopping up, hugging her."Thank you!!!!!" The child nuzzles in, then beams up at her.Climbing up, he perches on her shoulders.Height advantage!!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 3:56 am

She noticed the grin and looked at him and spoke calmly "oh Toji looks like your out of your drink shall i go get you some water while you plot an evil plan against your big sister?" She asked raising an eyebrow. She then laughed as he hugged her and hugged him back with a soft smile. She then smiled and helped him up before patting him on the head.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Toji pouts.Found out!!!!!"Am not plotting!!!....I'm planning!" The little boy nods assertively. Plotting and planning had a vast degree of difference..like that planning didn't involve laughing weird and petting a cat!Humming happily at the hug and head pat, he cuddles against his big sister.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:52 am

"No matter what you call it toji, if you plan to slap someone it will still hurt in the end." She said with a matter of factor tone and finished her food but didn't get up yet, she just smiled softly and enjoyed toji's cuddles as her ears lowered a bit in content. She didn't know when he'd go back to normal, and of course she didn't want him stuck this way but she certainly was going to enjoy this time while it lasted because she honestly didn't look forward to the day he'd turn back... because when that day came life would go back to the way it was, he smoking and sitting alone in her hotel room or wondering around the city and watching others have lives and at tat point her best friend... would go back to jump, to the tower...

And she would see him farless... and be too afraid to visit him there due to all that had happened in the past. So for now... she'd just enjoy having him around and trying to make sure that he's sorta re raised with good morals so if some how he didn't change back or not regain his memories dome how, he would hopefully grow up to be the super cool and noble brother she grew to love and grew to be best friends with so that at that point he can resume the life he wanted before or go to one that he wanted after everything, to basically go about his life the way he wanted to but still have the amazing morals he had before.

Jenny didn't have the same morals anymore but she still remembered ha tit was like to ave them and believe in them. The only thing she knew that she might mess up on was the strong possibility of toji regrowing up with a more... 'colorful' vocabulary cause boy did Jenny suck at censoring herself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 4:56 pm

Toji blinks."Iwasn't go'in to slap you, I was go'in to dump fake bu-" Uhoh!!!!!!He claps his hands over his mouth.Almost spilled the beans!!!He looks cautiously at the back of her head, then curiously stretches over, peeking at her face. She seemed to be stuck in thought....So of course the boy reaches out and and pulls her mouth into a smile."No be'in seer-us!!"Furrowed blue brows and a stern pout were on his features.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:57 am

She smirked and poked his nose. "Caught yah" she said sticking out her tongue at him. As she was thinking she felt his fingers pull the corners of her mouth up and smiled chuckling. "Alright alright alright fine, you're right. So the haunted house isn't until tonight and eating candy won't take all day knowing you, what would you like to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)   Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trick'or'Treating!!( Noncanon thread, Energy)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: