Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oh would you look at that (E) Vote_lcapOh would you look at that (E) Voting_barOh would you look at that (E) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oh would you look at that (E) Vote_lcapOh would you look at that (E) Voting_barOh would you look at that (E) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oh would you look at that (E)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Oh would you look at that (E) Empty
PostSubject: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:17 pm

It had seemed like ages now, this hero was fighting off a "criminal". She was doing an okay job, nothing too stylish for Lilith's taste, at least it wasn't at first. When watching this girl fight, her vessels memories surfaced, revealing who this piece of trash was.
Apparently this was the girl that installed emotions into the vessel Lilith was going to take. She actually had romantic feelings for the energy obsessed child? That didn't make any sense.. She wasn't extremely attractive and if her memories proved right, they didn't have any sexual history either. What was with this girl that broke Lilith's vessel?

Lust made her way over to the side of the bridge, waiting for the fight to be over before she approached this female. When she did Lilith would approach her, waiting to see what Lust looked like to Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:37 pm

Jenny front flipped off the side of the railing as she glided her hand over the blade. As she came down she did a strong back handed slash at the man's neck while also sending out and Energy slash. The first slash slit his throat and the rest caused her to cut off his head. She landed knelign down over the body blood now splattered on her. 'It really is true...."

She stood upswinging her blade flinging the blood off it to the ground and sheathed the short sword next to a sheathed dagger lower on her leg. She wore some new clothes and her baggy pants mirrored each othe rin weapons, one short sword and one dagger. 'I am just a another killer... and I'm pretty sure.... I'm okay with it now...' She turned and saw lust walking to her and froze. 'Great and the hulusinations start once again...'

She said looking annoyed but then blinked 'Wait shes real...' She took a step forward but froze looking at her "Lili-" She saw Lilith.... but then she turned into Laney and she grew a bit pale as her face darkened a bit as she clenched her teeth. After a few moments in her eyes Lust turned from Laney to Lilith.... She stared down the girl and spoke in a cold tone. "Why the hell are you changing forms between people I cared about...?"

Lust made her way over to the side of the bridge, waiting for the fight to be over before she approached this female. When she did Lilith would approach her, waiting to see what Lust looked like to Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Lilith chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about Deary? I am doing nothing." The sin teased, leaning against the side of the bridge casually. She'd look Jenny up and down, nodding while doing so. "Hm, I guess you do have nice legs.." She murmured, still trying to find out what her vessel saw in her.
The sin would make her way so she was standing a little bit away from Jenny, looking up at her. "If my memory proves correct you are Jenny right?" She asked, placing a hand on her hip. "Tell me child, why did you ruin my vessel?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:59 pm

She narrowed her eyes walking up to her "Don't #%!$ with me youre turning forms between a girl Named Lilith and Laney and I suggest you best cut the #%!$ing act." She growled out at her threateningly. She froze and glared more at her her irises turning light blue. "So you're Lilith the god of the rainbow juice box tribe..." She bared her teeth a bit as her eyes turned totally light blue and glowing. "Which means you're in her body..... You have no right to her body. Even if you claim that she's your 'vessel' she was a person and deserved her own life and not to just have you take it over after her life was wasted by juice king and the Popsicle fang brigade...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Lust only chuckled and raised an eyebrow, not bothering to feel threatened. "My vessel was as much of a person as you are of a hero." Lilith snapped back, pointing to the dead body and bloody scene before them. She claimed that she was a human, but her vessel was nothing more than.. well.. a vessel. "Wait, are you really telling me they name my vessel Lilith.. How unoriginal." She scoffed, turning back to the girl and letting out a sigh.
"You are mistaken child, she lived her life and what she was supposed to be. It is hard for a mortal like you to understand, but she was meant for something greater than this world... Me!" The sin told her, ending in laughter and wiping a fake tear from her eye.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:20 pm

She growled then shouted shooting out a full blast energy blast from her eyes at her "SHUT YOU MOUTH $%@#!" Her cheek cracked as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Human or not! She was a person! She had feelings! Even before you all wiped most from her! She had fear! She had love! SHE HAD A FUTURE DAMN IT AND BECAUSE OF YOU ALL SHE'S DEAD!" She shouted trembling a bit. "NOTE OF YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO DIE! AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE HER BODY ANY POSSIBILITY THAT SHE HAS OF COMING BACK IS WORTHLESS CAUSE YOU ASS IS IN HER!" She panted and clenched her fists. "You are worse that this world... and this world... is less than trash...." She said in a rather dark tone.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:27 pm

The sin watched as the mortal had a mental breakdown over practically nothing, it seemed all childish to Lilith, but she simply endured it for the time being. She had to meet someone later, so she didn't plan on staying here for long, Lust didn't want to waste her time on this mortal anyways. She seemed like a whiner at least.
"If you don't want to see her, then stop lusting after her." The sin purred, swaying her hips and chuckling. This was an act that Lilith X would never do, Lilith was very.. pronounced when it came to her body language.

"I am but a product of this world, a sin. So I take that trash title and I'll wear it like a crown, because I know that the people that love me don't die." She finished, turning her hips and walking away from Jenny. She definitely hit a nerve there.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Jenny lowered her head a bit as Lust turned 'She doesn't deserve to wear their faces...' Her face cracked more as shadows covered her eyes. 'She doesn't deserve to live.....' She rose her hand and energy suddenly projected from her and and would make a massive bubble of energy around the two of them. Jenny then walk up to her slowly with her head lowered. 'She's disgusting..." blue glowing blood rolled down her cheek. 'Wearing her body like a glove.... holding their faces as if they are nothing... How could anyone worship someone as revolting at her....?'
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:44 pm

The sin would let out a sigh as a wall formed in front of her, knowing that she is now 'trapped'. Lilith would place a hand on the wall then turn around, looking as the mortal before her cracked. She seemed to be upset about her looking like Lilith and some other girl, which only made Lust laugh. It was very ironic. "I can't change it Deary, you have to want someone else." She explained to her, running a hand through her hair.
"How about I make this whole night a dream for you? My vessel was too much of a rock to realize how bad you wanted her. However, I know how bad you want her, and look! I look just like her! It's a win win situation!" Lust offered, very optimistic in this kind of situation.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:16 pm

She walked up to her placing her hand on the side of lust's neck and slowly looked up to her the white of her right eye above the cracks was turning slightly grey. She looked her in the eyes clearly telling her that she intended to kill her. She looked at her as her face turned from Laney's to Lilith's and her past words echoed in her thoughts as she clenched Lust's throat as energy came from her thumb poking into lust's throat enough to draw blood due to its sharp point.

'I don't care about your past. What matters is now and what you decide to do with your life. My destiny is already picked out for me, and that's always been apart of me. You on the other hand, have a whole string of options in front of you. This is why you need to stay alive, so you can become the greatest you can be.'

Tears rolled further down her cheeks 'Lilith told me from the very beginning... she wanted this... or at least accepted it...' Jenny spoke normally now as she looked back down. "I think Lilith knew.... and despite this she still didn't want to do anything of that sort..... or at least she didn't know what it was..." She chuckled a little but frowned still.

"Hell thinking back I don't even think she knew what a kiss was despite after me giving her one..." her blood turned back to normal and her cheek stopped cracking. "Lilith died to protect me.... and she with out knowing it kept me alive even before she gave her life for mine... I was ready to give up everything and then....."

Jenny thought back to when they first met

Jenny landed hod and mask up behind Lillith and was silent till she noticed her pause. "please dont stop on my account vampire teeth are hard to come by in these parts or at least real ones are." she said in a smartasy tone with crossed arms waiting for her to take the teeth then continuing. "i wouldn't have killed him but at least you stopped a killer though with that mark there i dont think your with the anti hero alinment."

She refocused, Lilith put up with her despite how annoying she probably ways. 'Lilith X tapped on the side of her helmet, making her mask retract so you could see her entire head, there was simply a metal piece behind her ear. Jenny looked to her 'dude...' was all she could think when seeing Lilith's face.' She smiled slightly "I didn't show it that day but i felt so broken inside and when I saw her......"

She frowned a bit "She meant so much to me...... she.... was everything to me.... and when she died...." '"WHY!!!!" Jenny shouted with tears rolling down her cheeks.' "I lost everything all over again....." She looked back up to her letting her neck go and the bubble shatter. She smiled softly though if lust really had lilith's memories she'd know that it was the look she gave lilith all the time that was full of love and caring and she was looking past lust to lilith.

"Even If I slept with you tonight I wouldn't change a thing... she'd still be gone.... and well you aren't her.... so it wouldn't really mean anything either....."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 3:50 pm

The mortal had the audacity to touch the sin, making Lust roll her eyes and rip her hand from her throat. Lilith would wipe the blood, drizzling down her neck, and lick it while making eye contact with Jenny. Honestly, she didn't care was kind of problems this girl was dealing with, her emotions meant nothing to Lust, she was simply pushing her buttons because she could.
However, in this mental state, she might be an easy target for Lust to play with, it could be fun for the sin!

Lust would take a look at her up and down, watching as Jenny leaned her head down thinking about who knows what. Lilith would take this chance and attempt to grab both sides of her head. If Jenny was in a high emotional state, Lilith would be able to knock her unconscious and put her in a nightmare filled with Jenny's worst fears. The only way to escape this horrible nightmare is to face all of your fears.
If this didn't work, Lilith just did a really stupid stunt.

OOC: If you don't want to do this, you don't have to, I'm just trying to put Jenny in a horrible mental state.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 5:46 am

Jenny narrowed her eyes knowing about Lilith's mind tricks and before she could grab her she shoved her hands away and would attempt to give her a classic right hook to the jaw with a bonus of an energy blast. She stared her down no holding a straight face and was less than pleased to say the bare minimum. "....Don't you dare #%!$ing mess with my mind.... now get the #%!$ out of here before I change my mind about killing your ass...." She said with a cold expression towards her clearly done with games.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:54 pm

When Jenny through her hands down, Lilith used the momentum to back bend and back flip away from her. Her poor jaw would have been crushed with that kind of violence, she had no use for that. It was simply a waste of time being here, or at least, it was for Jenny. Now this warrior knew that Lust was alive and breathing, using her lovers body as a suit.
Jenny said some smart comment about killing her ass, this made Lilith chuckle and turn her heel, beginning to walk away. When she was a good 5 feet away, she'd smack her own ass and laugh loudly.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Jenny glared at her as she left and looked away starting to fly off. "This world really is trash....."

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh would you look at that (E)   Oh would you look at that (E) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh would you look at that (E)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: