Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

Never again, The death of Love (solo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Never again, The death of Love (solo)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:50 am

Jenny trembles as she cries tears rolling down her cheeks as she holds Lilith's dead body. 'Live...' She remember Lilith's last word and shakes as she leaned down holding her close holding her back and bracing her head. "You weren't suppose to die..." Jenny said in a shaky voice as blood started to roll over Lilith's armor. "No one was ever suppose to die..."

she trembled more as her ears lowered. "Why must everyone die...." More blood ran down Lilith's armor as Jenny's hands cracked and leaked blood. "Why.... why... why.. why." Her voice turned more and more into a growl as she slowly looked up her whites of her eyes black, her irises a deep blue that were almost darkening. She glared forward. 'Why, Why, WHY, WHY WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY!'

She thought as she clenched her teeth and Lilith. She roared out then "WHY DAMN IT!" and her shot energy out from her eyes and then huffed growling and panting. 'Never again.....' She looked down to Lilith's body seeing Laney's dead limp body that she held what felt like years ago before seeing Lilith again her mind playing tricks on her. as her eyes returned to normal all the way from her eye to her jaw was cracked badly some pieces of her flesh gone.

"You are the last...." She closed Lilith's eyes and gently kissed her forehead. 'You're a monster like me dip %#!@. Monsters aren't allowed being happy let alone find love. Your little dream of living happily as a civilian with a some form of lover and kids... your dream to be able to smile and not be scared of it bringing death.... Your dream of happiness.... your dream... of a family.... will NEVER come true....'

EJ's voice rang through out her head as she lowers her head. She slowly rose it again now some time later wearing a new hero outfit and trench coat with a hood over it her face serious but almost devoid of emotion. She slowly put on a full face mask her hair down over her chest. 'No more love... I'm done....' She thought as she turned to leave the screen fading black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Never again, The death of Love (solo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1