Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A Lovely Spring Day (Fox)
Today at 2:05 am by Fox

» Thriller (Open)
Yesterday at 10:42 pm by Dar

» My Application
Yesterday at 8:28 pm by Thuban

» En'deros (Done, finally back.)
Yesterday at 12:30 pm by Energy

» Brute[Ready]
Yesterday at 1:04 am by Shadowwalker

» Enter the Games
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:59 am by Hellbreaker

» The last crusade (site wide plot )
Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 am by Shadowwalker

» Hero Team: Welcome Aboard (Hero Team Members/Ask)
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:31 pm by Kip

» A bridge to nonsense [IG/Open]
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:29 am by Megabot

Top posting users this week
Shadowwalker

Energy

Fox

Hellbreaker

Megabot

En'daros

Thuban

Dar

Top posting users this month
Energy

Dar

Shadowwalker

Divvie

Emmz

Megabot

Fox

Hellbreaker

Kip

Noble

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Sterling

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

No Rest for the Wicked [Solo/OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: No Rest for the Wicked [Solo/OPEN]   Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:08 am

Crash Alley
Time: 2200

The Crash Pit, the jump city equivalent to a Colosseum. A place where men enter the field of battle for fame and glory and Gamblers who bet their lives for a little coin. Yet that was for the peasants, men desperate to make a little coin for the next meal or their next fix. Suffice to say the Crash Pit was a place where blood lust and coin ruled above all. It was impossible to find a single person who hadn't dirtied their hands in some way shape or form. Thousands of dollars went in and out of the Colosseum from fights and the gamblers. Yet that was chump change compared what truly went on behind the curtain.

Alistair Corleone also known as the Chimera began walking through the hall on his path that would lead him to the VIP room. He moved quickly trying not to linger much longer. The hallway smelled like urine and the walls were lined with addicts. From the look of them The Chimera guessed had either just taken a hit from their drug of choice or they were sizing up if they had enough to talk to the man at the end of the hall. At end of the hall there would be two guards standing by a man in a striped suit sitting at a desk. That was how the Colosseum kept the money flowing within the operation. The man in the striped suit was a drug dealer. The Chimera had to admit that he was impressed with the  way the place worked. The Crash Pit would get its fighters addicted to drugs. Then they would willingly spend some of their hard earned money on drugs from dealers. The Crash Pit would charge the dealers and operation fee and a protection fee and take a cut of the product to move to other places. Not only that the drugs were so addictive that the fighters would never leave the Crash Pit, at least not for long. They would always come back for more product. Meaning the Crash Pit never had a shortage of fighters.

Yet while interested in the economics of the Crash Pit that wasn't why he was here. He had a meeting with the executive of the establishment. So at the next intersection he made a left and made his way to the VIP room. In front of the room he saw two large men, big enough to dwarf the Chimera standing there. The Chimera didn't even have to second glance to see that they weren't exactly human. While they looked human, all one needed to do was take a good whiff and know that they smelled different. Without a word he was let into the VIP room. The room was lavish, compared to the hall ways that make up the outside of the crash pit it seemed like one had entered a new world.

The floor was marble and the drapes that lined the walls were silk. In the middle of the room was a single couch facing a projector screen, one that was being sat in at this very moment. Sitting there was a man, he looked to be in his late 50's. In his hand was a glass of 1946 chardonnay wine. Looking up he noticed that the Chimera was standing in the door way. With a single signal he invited the mercenary into the room.  The Chimera walked up to see that the man was watching a fight that was going on at that moment.

"You know why I'm here." The Chimera said calmly.

"Yes, I do. You want some more soldiers right?" the man asked.

"Yes, but I don't need anymore addicts. Last set you sent me got busted and made me lose a few contracts. Had to eliminate the entire batch. I expect you will fix that correct?"

"Yes, yes, yes I will fix it personally. In fact take a look at the screen." the man said point at the screen. "The boy who wrapped up those men and sent them to you is currently having a one on one with the Behemoth. I shall have his organs sent back to you along with 3 million. Is that enough"

"You know, this time it won't. I'm not a sentimental men, you sold me a broken product so I expect you to compensate accordingly."

"How so."

Under his mask the Chimera smiled. "I want 4 of your mutants. That I shall pick out personally."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: No Rest for the Wicked [Solo/OPEN]   Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:15 am

"I'm apologize but I don't think I understand." the man said calmly.

"Oh, is that so?" The Chimera said in his digitized voice. With a few steps he made his way in between the man and the projector. His hand rode the edge of the couch as he walked around it. His combat boot clicked across the marble floor as he walked. Once he was in front of the projector he turned to see that the man's face was stern. As though he was very unhappy with the Chimera's relocation.

"How about this?"

With a swish of his hands a remote appeared in the chimera's hands. With a click of a button, the screen changed from a gladiatorial fight to what looked like a human gorilla and a harpie fighting. The combatants were located in a cage in a different location, or at least that was what the video suggested. Taking a sigh he turned his attention back towards his host.

"Wow. Impressive. anyone would have had to pay millions to even watch a few minutes of this fight. But you, oh you! get to watch for free."
The Chimera said pointing towards the screen. Yet he wasn't done, he decided to go over towards the man whom was now obviously flustered and crouch before him. Getting eye level with him he starts.

"Now, its not like the three million isn't nice. Any other mercenary would have jumped at the chance at it. But you are in the service of providing manpower while I am in the service of utilizing said manpower and also I am quite good at making connections. Now, I have worked with a lot of powerful people. In fact I have close ties with your biggest customer. Corleone industries. One word from me and... well i think you know what will happen."

The man remained silent. He had spent many years on the planet and heard many different threats. The Chimera's was not unlike any other. He intended to just laugh it off and chalk the chimera up to being an enemy just like so many others. Except there was one problem. The Chimera was known to be the most well connected being in the criminal world. He was known to be employed by hundreds upon thousands of corporations. It was not truly unlikely that he worked for Corleone Industries. If he didn't handle it correctly the man would lose the crash pit, and all the profit that comes with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

No Rest for the Wicked [Solo/OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1